Kalopore Law suit?- Mtbr.com
    LBS Manager

Kalopore Law suit?

I heard that the jack ass droped his case. Is this true and dose anyone have any info on it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Hair Boy
    I heard that the jack ass droped his case. Is this true and dose anyone have any info on it.
    I hope if he dropped his case there wasn't a settlement out of court. I just did a search on google for James Leone and it can't be a good thing for him or his firm that the first two pages were people basically calling him an idiot. I didn't find any news that he dropped the case though.
    Last edited by Braids; 05-10-2005 at 10:14 AM. Reason: I spelt idiot wrong

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Braids
    I hope if he dropped his case there wasn't a settlement out of court. I just did a search on google for James Leone and it can't be a good thing for him or his firm that the first two pages were people basically calling him an idiot.

ahhhh.... the power of the INTRAWEB....

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Yes I believe there was an offer to settle out of court, that was not accepted. The offer to settle appears to show that this guy has come to a much more realistic view of the situation, perhaps some people sent him some really constructive email that actually helped; it seems that the offer was for a _much_ lower award in return for no increase in premiums to the trails organization.

banned
    Mar 2005
    may not be too significant as i understand that making an offer is part of the process...supposed to show good faith, or something

Did Kolapore on Saturday, the bugs are now well fed (bumper crop this year), the wife took a spill just below red death lookout on the way to the bridge to the paradise trail, may have broken a rib, but will not sue...she realizes that this is a winter use trail maintained by a ski club and that all the roots and rocks are covered by snow when its supposed to be used...who knew?

Also, she knows that the signs that designate the trails as "intermediate", "advanced", etc. are meant for the SKIERS , bikes find the advanced trails easier