I am Spiderman- Mtbr.com

Thread: I am Spiderman

bi-winning

Cool-blue Rhythm I am Spiderman

Seriously though...

Me and CrazyRick_11 went for an urban ride today. No high tempo/milage stuff for this 35 degree day. We took the camera along, and this is what we captured.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3rCcrjNYNWk"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3rCcrjNYNWk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bbaXSNKQpiw"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bbaXSNKQpiw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Also, we took pictures on a previous ride. They were posted on passion, but not here. So, If you have not seen them, feel free to check them out as well.

https://forums.mtbr.com/riding-passion/bike-riding-pictures-207075.html
    Last edited by rkj__; 08-01-2006 at 08:09 PM.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Jul 2006
    how old r u ?

bi-winning
    I'm 18.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Jul 2006
    a few years older then me then

sock puppet

in 2 years..

Quote Originally Posted by weatherbee_16
    a few years older then me then

he will be 20...

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo
    he will be 20...
    Whereas CrazyRick has already hit that mark.

rad to the power of sick
    mmm.. i want my bmx bike back.
    Some great sets for the trainer:
    https://www.mixcloud.com/djfeelgood/

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by superlightracer
    If you really do, you can pick one up for very cheap. I saw one at sportcheck today for $150. All it needed was some real pedals. Or, if you go used, you are looking at even less.

Student
    let me tell you i heard that it actually hit a record setting 50 C today...HOT. for all the people who use Fahrenheit to measure temperature it was 122 F in the niagara region today. even though me and rkj___ went for a fun little low milage ride, the heat wiped me out, it was like having the energy sucked right out of my legs and the rest of my body for that matter. still there is never a wrong day to ride your bike!
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash. ~Julie Furtado

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by [CrazyRick_11]
    let me tell you i heard that it actually hit a record setting 50 C today...HOT. for all the people who use Fahrenheit to measure temperature it was 122 F in the niagara region today. even though me and rkj___ went for a fun little low milage ride, the heat wiped me out, it was like having the energy sucked right out of my legs and the rest of my body for that matter. still there is never a wrong day to ride your bike!
    Quote Originally Posted by cbc.ca
    In Toronto, the temperature hit a high of 36 C by 2 p.m., with the humidity making it feel like a sticky 47 C.
    The sun was strong too. I got a little "tanned"

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by superlightracer
    awww ya. longing for the single speed...it had to happen supa.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member

Let me know!

Hey Ryan. Let me know when you're going for some urban fun!

I love riding the NF Skatepark. Let me know when you're going again and I'll dust off my Cannondale Chase

Dan

Jul 2006
    were did u host your videos?

bi-winning
    www.youtube.com

you need to sign up, but it is pretty quick and easy. 100MB file limit, and if the video is high quality, it will be compressed, and not as sharp.

Makes it very easy for people to view them.

mtbr member
    Yeah, you're 18 alright!

Looks good, guys! Show those grade schoolers what to expect when puberty hits.

Okay okay, really, good stuff!

I ride my NRS as a trail bike and you as an urban assault vehicle. We're a pair, huh?!
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

Jul 2006
    freckin right man grade scholl roxs. anyways im luarning new thing faster then every now that i here. i can hop up small felts of stairs and almost 180 undo. oh an NO not really

thnx for the vid host rjk__ its better then what i use to use. any ways guys thnx
    Last edited by weatherbee_16; 08-07-2006 at 06:56 PM.

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTO
    Yeah, you're 18 alright!

Looks good, guys! Show those grade schoolers what to expect when puberty hits.

Okay okay, really, good stuff!

I ride my NRS as a trail bike and you as an urban assault vehicle. We're a pair, huh?!
    It's the only bike i have, so it's gunna take it, and it's gunna like it. Oh, and BTW, way to go, you now have over 2,000 informative and helpful posts here on MTBR.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherbee_16
    freckin right man grade scholl roxs. anyways im luarning new thing faster then every now that i here. i can hop up small felts of stairs and almost 180 undo.

thnx for the vid host rjk__ its better then what i use to use. any ways guys thnx
    Do they still teach spelling and grammar in grade school?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    It's the only bike i have, so it's gunna take it, and it's gunna like it. Oh, and BTW, way to go, you now have over 2,000 informative and helpful posts here on MTBR.

Do they still teach spelling and grammar in grade school?
    Well holy crap, I didn't even notice. Hmmm, informative and helpful? I think a bunch of those are me sticking my foot so deep in my mouth that the cleat on my shoe is touching that dingle-berry thingy in the back of my throat. The rest are flukes and google searchs in less then 0.91 seconds.

But thanks all the same.

I wasn guna to aks abowt teh spehleeng.
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTO
    Well holy crap, I didn't even notice. Hmmm, informative and helpful? I think a bunch of those are me sticking my foot so deep in my mouth that the cleat on my shoe is touching that dingle-berry thingy in the back of my throat. The rest are flukes and google searchs in less then 0.91 seconds.

But thanks all the same.

I wasn guna to aks abowt teh spehleeng.
    lol, I'm throwing up a nice pile of posts these days too. Many of them being "nice pictures thanks for sharing" type, or answering pplz dumb questions. Of course, i do like to actually contribute, so i try to be helpful now and then.

Members who have read this thread: 0