How to get to the Don?- Mtbr.com
    iRide hardtail

How to get to the Don?

Noob here , just want to know what's the best way to get to the Don? What street to take? Where to park? I'll be coming from QEW East, Mississauga to be exact.

Thanks for all the reply in advance.
    2003 GT Avalanche 1.0 Disc

Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Heylerds
    Noob here , just want to know what's the best way to get to the Don? What street to take? Where to park? I'll be coming from QEW East, Mississauga to be exact.

Thanks for all the reply in advance.
    Take the Gardiner to the DVP north to the Don Mills Rd. interchange. Go north on Don Mills Road to the lights at Overlea Blvd. Turn left on Overlea go over the bridge to Thorncliffe Park Rd. Turn left on Thorncliffe Park Rd drive past apartments for about 1/2km look for an acess road on the left into the park(if you start turning right on Thorncliffe you've gone too far.). Go down the steep hill and turn right into the parking lot. You will see the trail going into the woods that's the main ridge trail. If there is a cricket game going on in the parking lot you can go north a bit over a bridge and park in the next parking lot. Alternatively you can park at Bayview and Pottery and immediately climb the hill but I would suggest the first way because it will get you on the main trail immediately. Plus the best trail (Party Atmosphere) is to the north of that parking lot if you want to try it after doing the main trail. Have a great ride I've been riding in there 5 times a week since 1991 and it never bores me.

T.Dot Represent
    yo guys i need a riding buddy tomrow! do u 2 wan to hit the trails? if so reply to this or email me at [email protected]
    fiiiiiiiiiiiinchizzzzzzzzzzle

iRide hardtail
    Lowenbrau, thanks for the direction!

finchy, sorry bro but I can't, but I'll probably go to the Don and check it out on Saturday morning.
    2003 GT Avalanche 1.0 Disc

Mar 2004

Hey Lowenbrau...what's "Party Atmoshphere" about?

I've never heard of another section north of the north entrance/exit of the main trails. Tell me more...

I already rode that
    Quote Originally Posted by lambhead
    I've never heard of another section north of the north entrance/exit of the main trails. Tell me more...
    Perhaps he's talking about the picnics that goes on there at times on the weekends? I dont know otherwise as its usually pretty dead there.