Hot August Nights Video

Printable View

• 09-10-2011
    misconceptionz
    Hot August Nights Video
    I know this may not be the perfect forum for this but here is the video for Hot August Nights that I threw together. The reason I am posting it here is that it is Eastern Ontario specific and it is from the perspective of Team Misfit Dance Party 2.

I apologize for the crappy SD Go Pro but it was borrowed and thus all I had.

Chico Hot August Nights 2011 on Vimeo
  • 09-10-2011
    Unglued
    "feel the pain..."
  • 09-10-2011
    back40
    Another HAN 2011 video. Put together By Doug Fournier from the Aeryon Scouts team, featuring helmet cam and aerial footage!

Aeryon Labs at 24 Hour Hot August Nights on Vimeo
  • 09-10-2011
    rkj__
    Cool, thanks for sharing.
  • 09-10-2011
    osokolo
    the look on Barry's face was all business. I've never seen him so painfully focused.. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by misconceptionz View Post
    I know this may not be the perfect forum for this but here is the video for Hot August Nights that I threw together. The reason I am posting it here is that it is Eastern Ontario specific and it is from the perspective of Team Misfit Dance Party 2.

I apologize for the crappy SD Go Pro but it was borrowed and thus all I had.

Chico Hot August Nights 2011 on Vimeo

• 09-10-2011
    Unglued
    Quote:

Originally Posted by back40 View Post
    Another HAN 2011 video. Put together By Doug Fournier from the Aeryon Scouts team, featuring helmet cam and aerial footage!

Aeryon Labs at 24 Hour Hot August Nights on Vimeo

Great video. Needs more Primus, though...
  • 09-10-2011
    Unglued
    Quote:

Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    the look on Barry's face was all business. I've never seen him so painfully focused.. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping that look will resurrect itself next weekend at Paul's Dirty Enduro.
  • 09-10-2011
    14Stone
    3:00....

EFFING HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII III /thud

PRIMUS WIN.

Great video man, don't sell yourself short.
  • 09-10-2011
    osokolo
    I like Prodigy theme. Quite fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 09-12-2011
    garage monster
    Thanks for speeding up the video around 1:30. It makes me look like I'm going a lot faster than I was! :)

(But then you broke my heart when you pass me at 4:00. Damn you! ;))
  • 09-12-2011
    misconceptionz
    You'll notice I didn't put in the first time I passed you as I crashed after wards so it didn't count. Don't feel too bad though as I had gears... and suspension... and a camera on my head (all the more reason to look fast)