Holiday pics

Printable View

• 08-06-2006
    Johnny Hair Boy
    5 Attachment(s)
    Holiday pics
    The first couple are of us ridding with my parents around the Sand banks park in Picton. The rest are from our 2nd trip to Mcaully mt (I hope I spelled that right) this year. Mcaully mt is loads of fun and ever expanding every time I go it seems there is more trail and lots of long true single track.
  • 08-06-2006
    Johnny Hair Boy
    1 Attachment(s)
    Some of the trails at Mcauly mt are so tight that I picked up some weeds in my rotor.
  • 08-06-2006
    Johnny Hair Boy
    4 Attachment(s)
    These ones are from Kolapore today with Andrew TO, Merdof, my friend Daryl and myself.
  • 08-06-2006
    Johnny Hair Boy
    --------------------------
  • 08-06-2006
    Johnny Hair Boy
    4 Attachment(s)
    -------------------------
  • 08-06-2006
    Johnny Hair Boy
    5 Attachment(s)
    ------------------------------
  • 08-06-2006
    Johnny Hair Boy
    I am sure Andrew will have some more to add to this when he recovers :thumbsup:
  • 08-06-2006
    rkj__
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Hair Boy
    I am sure Andrew will have some more to add to this when he recovers :thumbsup:

Good stuff. Looks like you put some of that vacation time to good use.
  • 08-06-2006
    AndrewTO
    3 Attachment(s)
    (finishes mixing Kahlua and milk ..... Brown Cow!)

Yes, still recovering. :D

Well, Kolapore gave me another work out, more education and, as always, great riding. :thumbsup: Did some a$$ kicking, got some a$$ kicked (thankfully I have a small butt) and it was another day to call it a draw. :rolleyes:

Only 3 pics, same section with JHB, Daryl and Merdoff showing how to do it with their own unique styles.

Now if you'll excuse me - I gotta build up the San An again. I'm gonna show this trail who's boss ..... after I finish my drink. ;)

Oh, Mere and John - thanks for the new socks! (i'll post pics of them tomorrow)