Hilton Falls All Weather Challenge this Sunday April 3!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Hilton Falls All Weather Challenge this Sunday April 3!

Sign in Sunday 8:00 am, races start at 9:00
    for this time trial @ Hilton Falls. I expect to register later today. Anybody else going??

All Weather Challenge
    April 3, 2011
    9:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Our 12th annual spring mountain bike time trial event

Don't miss the chance to ride into spring with this fun event for everyone. Categories include ages 10 & under, special needs, teen and adult, with a choice of long or short course. Stick around after the race for a BBQ lunch and some great prizes!

Early Bird Registration - Register before 6 p.m. Friday March 25 to be eligible for the Early Bird Draw. All prizes (approximate value $1000) donated by local sponsors and Conservation Halton. Pre-register and lunch is on us.

* Click here to sign up online for the All-Weather Challenge.
    * Click here to download a pdf of the All-Weather Challenge Registration Form

Race sign-in starts at 8 a.m. on the day of the All-Weather Challenge.

NOTE: Hilton Falls will be closed to the public on this date until 1:30 pm

Hilton Falls Map

City: Milton, ON,
    Contact Info
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 905-854-0262

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Do you have a PDF of the poster girl? I'd like to have a copy to pin up on my fridge

Evil Jr.
    Between you and Jeff, I couldn't turn around at the Bike Show without seeing a friend on a race poster!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Louda
    Do you have a PDF of the poster girl? I'd like to have a copy to pin up on my fridge
    Another awesome poster!!! Great pic Louda Another MTBR celebrity.
    High on Life

Crusher of Parts
    Apr 2008

mtbr member
    Hasn't the 'all weather challenge' been postponed or canceled twice in recent years because of weather and conditions?

Evil Jr.
    April Fool's joke or awesome irony?
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by CptSydor
    Hasn't the 'all weather challenge' been postponed or canceled twice in recent years because of weather and conditions?
    It's definitely not the first time. They really need to stop making themselves look like fools, and rename the race.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Crusher of Parts
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    It's definitely not the first time. They really need to stop making themselves look like fools, and rename the race.
    The Fair Weather Challenge is more accurate

mtbr member
    ^this

mtbr member
    If it was called the "All Conditions Challenge" you guys would have a valid point. Is the event being postponed because the weather is too nice?? I don't think so!

Ground conditions are the reason for the postponement, people were cross country skiing in there last weekend!
    I'm heading over there after work to check things out @ Halton Forest, not sure what to expect.!

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by langford
    If it was called the "All Conditions Challenge" you guys would have a valid point. Is the event being postponed because the weather is too nice?? I don't think so!

Ground conditions are the reason for the postponement, people were cross country skiing in there last weekend!
    I'm heading over there after work to check things out @ Halton Forest, not sure what to expect.!
    The ground conditions on race day are a function of the weather leading up to the race.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

mtbr member
    Ground conditions today are about 40% snow cover about 3" deep in the woods. Wet and mucky where there isn't snow......

Members who have read this thread: 0