GTA shops that sells body armour...- Mtbr.com

Mar 2004

GTA shops that sells body armour...

I'm looking for a light chest guard to be specific, like the 661 race/straight jacket or equavilent. I've visited couple of shops but all they have are some full upper body race suit like the pressure suit which I don't really need. Any where in GTA which sells a good selection of armour?

Mar 2004

try cyclepath

a buddy of mine just got a Mace Swat jacket a t cyclepath on Yonge st. near Eglington. It's an awesome, well made short sleeve chest, back and shoulder protector. Cyclepath Bloor has a lot of Dainese suits but they can get the MAce Swat or the 661 Assualt short sleeve suit in for you if they don't have it on the shelf. Cycle Solutions on Parliment and Kingston rd. both carry a good selection of armour, but the style you're looking for is either a) less popular than the full length suits, or b) more popular than the full length suits cause I had to order mine on line last year...NO ONE in the city had any lightweight short sleeve armour. DO NOT order from Bikeroom.com... good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by esmundo
    I'm looking for a light chest guard to be specific, like the 661 race/straight jacket or equavilent. I've visited couple of shops but all they have are some full upper body race suit like the pressure suit which I don't really need. Any where in GTA which sells a good selection of armour?

Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lambhead
    a buddy of mine just got a Mace Swat jacket a t cyclepath on Yonge st. near Eglington. It's an awesome, well made short sleeve chest, back and shoulder protector. Cyclepath Bloor has a lot of Dainese suits but they can get the MAce Swat or the 661 Assualt short sleeve suit in for you if they don't have it on the shelf. Cycle Solutions on Parliment and Kingston rd. both carry a good selection of armour, but the style you're looking for is either a) less popular than the full length suits, or b) more popular than the full length suits cause I had to order mine on line last year...NO ONE in the city had any lightweight short sleeve armour. DO NOT order from Bikeroom.com... good luck
    I've heard enough about bikeroom.com, thanks for the remind. Guess I've to order online. I've been dealing with pricepoint and am happy with their service. Only thing is it always take at least 6 weeks for the stuff to arrive. Why online store have you been dealing with?

mtbr member
    TrailBlazers on the Danforth should sell armour.
    I have had no problems with Bikeroom both times I have ordered from them.
    No problems with Jenson or Supergo either.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2019 Scott Foil 10 Disc
    2019 Norco Search XR Steel
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    cycle solutions on kingston rd stock full supply of body armor now.

Mar 2004
    Thanks guys I'll check it out.

banned
    Mar 2005
    Duke's just got some in...have pretty well everything in stock plus have some new bikes on the floor as well (a couple of new turner frames (5 & 6 spots) too)

good to hear that blue mountain can now take the bikes up on the chair, i understand they had an insurance problem with that in the past, but the former handling was a bit too rough

May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lambhead
    We have it at Trail Blazer's On Danforth 416-463-0431