Group Ride... Kelso Tuesday Aug 9- Mtbr.com

Apr 2005

Group Ride... Kelso Tuesday Aug 9

Place: Kelso

Time: 4:00pm Just after the sun so its not totally hot and due to my tattoo at 2:00pm.

Haven't been to Kelso yet. Have never been on a group ride ever. So im thinking i better start now. Just got my bike fixed, finally got the disc rubbing problem fixed, needed new brake cable. Finally bought myself a helmet. A Gyro Transit. Hope some people will want to make it out so i can meet new faces and get some tips from all of you how to go around the corners faster and become a better rider. Hopefully my cousin will be accomping me on this journey. He is 16 and I 17, hope that isnt 2 young for you guys.

mtbr member
    if youre gettin a tattoo maybe you shodulnt be riding. afaik sweat messes up a tattoo during its healing stages.

Apr 2005
    Seriously? Then no physical activity for like 2 weeks? Oh god.

mtbr member
    I've only been to Kelso for a few company picnics and would love to finally be there to ride! I'd love to join you.

One suggestion - as toyota kawasaki (okay, from here on in you're TK ) mentioned - i'd wait a little bit with a fresh tattoo. How about the following Tuesday @ 5? (I need time to drive there from work)
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

Apr 2005
    So not the 9th, the folllowing tuesday after the 9th? SO that would be the 16th of August.

Tuesday August 16th at 5 I would be willing to do. You think I would be able to ride after a week? It would almost be fully healed. I think i could do it, because it wouldnt be fresh.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GinoLicious
    So not the 9th, the folllowing tuesday after the 9th? SO that would be the 16th of August.

Tuesday August 16th at 5 I would be willing to do. You think I would be able to ride after a week? It would almost be fully healed. I think i could do it, because it wouldnt be fresh.
    Well, i'm not a tattoo expert. Talk to the person that does your art and see what he/she has to say or consult your physician (sorry, gotta be politically/medically correct - it's your health and that's important).

Look into it and be sure before you decide anything.

I'll be ready when you are as long as it's 5 and later.

Soooooo, anyone else? Maybe i'll crash a few times again. (that's a hint for someone to bring a video camera for the bloopers film)

Apr 2005
    I have a digi cam that can make movies, or movie clips up to 11 mins long on one card. So i think i will be up for videoin some stuff i guess. Yeah 2 weeks time, it will give some people some notice so they can get there stuff together.

livin' large
    I may be able to come and ride,

as for your new tat you probably won't want to ride right afterwards (depending of course on how large the tat is and where it is) also you'll need to keep it bandaged for the first day

When I got my leg done it hurt like a mother for a couple of days, and bled like crazy for the first couple of hours post tatooing
    it tied the room together man!

Apr 2005
    Unfort, i can not change the subject of this thread... So this will be the 16th just because it seems more riders can make it out on the 16th and i wont fuk up my tattoo lol.

mtbr member
    Last minute reminder.

I gotta stay at work late tomorrow, so I won't be able to make it. SORRY!

Hey, Gino, how'd that tattoo turn out???????

Apr 2005
    Dont think anyone made it.. Did anyone make it out? I crashed my car with my gf so I couldnt make it out...