First PI of the Year- Mtbr.com
    sometime mtbr
    May 2010

First PI of the Year

I can't believe this, first good ride in Durham and 4 days later the rash has begun. Just a tiny amount on one bicep and some on the bottom of my freaking lip. I just hate this stuff. Worst part is thinking back on ride I was never once off the trail evne when I did my spectacular endo/superman over a log just after the new section that goes through forested area, oh by the way I built up the one side a little hope no one minds..lol

mtbr member
    May 2010

Go to the DR.

Got to the Doctor! I had it all over my legs last year and toughed it out with all the "Natural" remedies. That was a huge mistake go get the chemicals. Cortisone with Steroids is the only way to go.

Just my 2 cents

sometime mtbr
    May 2010
    I already have the stuff! I did find however bleach worked extremely well.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by youcoming
    Worst part is thinking back on ride I was never once off the trail evne when I did my spectacular endo/superman over a log just after the new section that goes through forested area, oh by the way I built up the one side a little hope no one minds..lol
    Just because you can't clean it doesn't mean other people can't.

I thought they were designing easy lines around the obstacles out there now or am I just so used to see cheater lines that I assumed they were part of the original trail.

namagomi
    On the lip? that sucks... poison ivy's chemical urushoil remain active for a while so you or your bicycle may have contacted one dead plant or leaves scattered on the floor. Wash your clothes and bicycle carefully, don't itch it... infection would be bad. If you get blisters i'd goto a doctor and get some prednisone.

*R*O*W*Y*C*O*

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

sometime mtbr
    May 2010
    Oh I'm sure some could have cleared it. Funny thing is I did the same trail yesterday after they went back in to complete work on new trail and it was gone!! Oh and it's a really cool trail.

Members who have read this thread: 0