Final Tuesday - August 29- Mtbr.com
    Misfit Psycles

Final Tuesday - August 29

That is correct starting the week of September 4th Tuesdays will cease to exist.

As always the final evening of the Chico Fun Series is one of the best and as always most riders will have the opportunity to smash up the monster 3 times...rumour was circulating that the START would be at the base as opposed to the FINISH at the top...you will have to show up to see the exciting conclusion.

Something about a BBQ, prizes and a frameset draw too - but who cares? THE MONSTER 3 TIMES!

Be there or be Oggie!
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member

king of the mountain

Quote Originally Posted by nogearshere
    THE MONSTER 3 TIMES!

Be there or be Oggie!
    No gears, quit dogging Oso, my prediction is he will beat you up the Green Monster and be waiting triumphant at the top!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merdoff
    No gears, quit dogging Oso, my prediction is he will beat you up the Green Monster and be waiting triumphant at the top!
    Hey look, it's Nacho Oso!!!!!!

BUWWHWHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, doesn't he have a book coming out, too? "Don't pass, just run 'em over", or something like that? I wonder if he'll be there to autograph them?
    Last edited by AndrewTO; 08-24-2006 at 04:43 PM.
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

rad to the power of sick
    While you guys are battling for biggest ego. I will be in New Brunswick getting in some world class fly fishing, while sipping a fine shiraz and waiting for a nice lobster and biscuits meal.

Have fun! May the best man win and may the loser be subject to years of petty insults on mountain bike forums.

cheers.
    Some great sets for the trainer:
    https://www.mixcloud.com/djfeelgood/

mtbr member

Not so fast...

I don't know about this prediction. I have seen a previous encounter like this inclusive of Arek and Oggie lost to both of them, with No Gears first. No offence Oggie, but I have to go with the streak, and I don't mean sans lycra...

N.

Misfit Psycles
    Most excellent. Photoshoppe time.
    I will lay off the oggpile for a while if you post one little mug shot of yourself or hairy...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

sock puppet

now that hurts...

where did my chest and back hair go????

sock puppet

hmmm, what do you mean

Quote Originally Posted by mtbmeister
    I don't know about this prediction. I have seen a previous encounter like this inclusive of Arek and Oggie lost to both of them, with No Gears first. No offence Oggie, but I have to go with the streak, and I don't mean sans lycra...

N.
    "both of them"... your wet dreams dont count...

nogears was lucky that we didnt have a urine test after the green monster race - he would have been worse than Ben Johnson and Floyd Landis combined...

i thought we ALL will be racing up the monster, no? it'd be fun if chico included it in the course... i thought that was what nogears was saying...

i'd let merdoff right ahead of me on the first lap... i suspect that the sight would be worth the price... every cent of it...

Members who have read this thread: 0