Etobicoke MTB Club- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Etobicoke MTB Club

Hello All,

I am interested in starting an Etobicoke Mountian Bike Club to not only ride Etobicoke Creek, but other local trails as a group. If you are interested in being part of this group please reply to this thread and we will begin organizing.

Cheers,
    Struan

mtbr member
    hey i no longer live near you, but i'm definitely willing to travel, hit me up with details

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Cool. I'm interested.

I'd really like to develop the trails between Lakeshore and Dundas Street. It's fun now, but with a bit of work it could be terrific!

humber river advocate
    start it up! more clubs on the humber watershed is a great idea.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

Looking for Adventure
    O.K., I cannot deny any more that I am also interested. These trails are next door to where I live. If there ever needs to be trail maintenance done on the section between Burnhamthorpe and 401, send me a note. Someone did some great work in the last 2 years, and it would be a shame to see it rot away.
    SUCCESS - To be able to spend life in your own way

humber river advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricksom
    O.K., I cannot deny any more that I am also interested. These trails are next door to where I live. If there ever needs to be trail maintenance done on the section between Burnhamthorpe and 401, send me a note. Someone did some great work in the last 2 years, and it would be a shame to see it rot away.
    let me know what land tract/park that is on and post some pics if you can.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

9 lives
    Quote Originally Posted by skeir
    Hello All,

I am interested in starting an Etobicoke Mountian Bike Club to not only ride Etobicoke Creek, but other local trails as a group. If you are interested in being part of this group please reply to this thread and we will begin organizing.

Cheers,
    Struan
    This is a good idea. One member of the BMBC sits on a commitee which directs trail plans and funding for the Humber watershed and can be helpful.

Evil Jr.
    Have you guys considered joining TORBA instead of starting a new club from scratch?

When a group of us here were working on the same thing in Hamilton last year, we decided it made more sense to join an established club.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Looking for Adventure
    Heh Etobicoke Creek riders,
    You have done an awesome job of keeping the trails clear, but with great deeds comes responsibility. The trails are being destroyed in the current muddy parts by too much riding through. If folks could stay off the trails, or at least walk through or beside the muddy bits, the trails will stay in good shape.

Thanks!
    SUCCESS - To be able to spend life in your own way

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Where do these trails start?

Members who have read this thread: 0