don quarrels....- Mtbr.com
    T.Dot Represent

don quarrels....

1. why did soemone remove or break a bunch of the stunts?

2. Whats with the jackass cross coutry riders? im hauling up myhevay bike on a climb and this *** on a giant VT storms past and forces me to the side and 2 of my friends and he didnt even say thanks!

3. I LIKE THE NEW BERMS on the singletrack by the river, but its a tad scetchy there! there is some erosion NATURAL i mena like the earth collapsed and is in the river! kinda dangerous fellas!

4. who took the wood out of the puddles in the mud! those let u roll through puddles and now u get covered in mud!

ok keep an eye out for jack asses doing this stuff!
    fiiiiiiiiiiiinchizzzzzzzzzzle

TT.
    wheeler
    Feb 2004
    break their f**ken legs if you see anyone breaking stuff in ther punks, kinds, cityworkers, cops just kick their bloddy azzezz
    I Ride, I Know

Apr 2004
    1. the don is multi-use and it get's a ton of traffic. it could've been anyone really.
    2. not all cross-country riders are *******s / not all dh/freeriders are *******s / not all roadies are *******s. for every ******* cross-country rider you'll come across i'm sure you'll meet a million others who are quite nice and will say thanks when they pass. my other advice would be to start pedaling your VPS up those hills. ride fast? ride faster. then next time you see said guy, blow past him on the uphill.

I already rode that
    The one stunt I seen torn down was the skinny ramp to teter toter at the water treatment plants steps. Some stunts that pop up sometimes do need to be taken down though or at least get built so they can last more then a few months as some stunts down there dont even last that long before it breaks.

I used to try and "fix" the lower part of the trail where theres this lil stream that crosses the trail. Well I made it so there was the rocks you could ride over and not get wet and made it so there wasnt that huge puddle that used to always be there. I swear sometimes after I did that I would go ride to sunny brook and back and someone wouldve ruined it and made the puddle come back.

I mean why would anyone want to ride through the puddle? Dont they look were that water is coming from and just because it looks clean...

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    If you feel you can be of some use to the newly formed Don Valley Trail Users' Club - DVTUC then I suggest you give them a shout. After all, it's better to be part of the solution than part of the problem.
    I would also like to point out that it's not your land, you do not have the right to build anywhere you want; other trail users will feel that this is an illegal build and feel obligated to remove it. There are always 2 points of view in an argument. If we get some dialogue open perhaps we can come to a mutual understanding with these less enlightened individuals.
    this space left intentionally blank

T.Dot Represent
    yeah well peoples i have gotten over my problems wiht these people. anyways i just wanted to let people know that this is vanadlism, it wasnt me who built thme but if i did i ould have been pissed. hope to see u on the trails. if u see a guy ridng a green 03 atomik, looks overweight has a fox racin or airwalk jersey on and a BRIGHT red helmet thats me!

They say I have a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy
    yeah well peoples i have gotten over my problems wiht these people. anyways i just wanted to let people know that this is vanadlism, it wasnt me who built thme but if i did i ould have been pissed. hope to see u on the trails. if u see a guy ridng a green 03 atomik, looks overweight has a fox racin or airwalk jersey on and a BRIGHT red helmet thats me!
    Uhhhh...The illegal trail building and stunt building could be seen as vandalism too...

I, myself, never ride the Don...not from TO...But, the trail advocacy group seems like a good thing and could become a model for other municipalities and conservation authorities to follow...

Dialogue and communication is always the best way to getting things accomplished...

Rich
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"

mtbr member
    1. why did soemone remove or break a bunch of the stunts?

2. Whats with the jackass cross coutry riders? im hauling up myhevay bike on a climb and this *** on a giant VT storms past and forces me to the side and 2 of my friends and he didnt even say thanks!

3. I LIKE THE NEW BERMS on the singletrack by the river, but its a tad scetchy there! there is some erosion NATURAL i mena like the earth collapsed and is in the river! kinda dangerous fellas!

4. who took the wood out of the puddles in the mud! those let u roll through puddles and now u get covered in mud!

ok keep an eye out for jack asses doing this stuff!
    1. stunts are illegal in the Don. do you like the trails? if you want to keep them open then forget about the stunts. Find a piece of land somewhere that no one cares about and build your own stunts there.

2. the only thing that comes to mind is that if you were zooming down a sweet section of trail and had to stop because some folks were walking their bikes wouldn't you be a little ticked? if you hear someone coming, move over and let them through, they might even say thanks.

If you care that much about the trails, get involved with the trail crew.

Clem

T.Dot Represent
    i understand tha those stunts are illegal but theres a crap load more illegal and MUCH more dangerous stuff going on acccross the river on the DVP like drunk driving that the police are worried about

nah boss that was BS. the rule is that if 2 riders meet the one going downhill is supposed to dismount and the one going up has the right of way. lets not frget which is harder now! this guy was straight up a prick lol i seen him last year on the trails and i was pulling ,y bike out of a ppol of md after a big crash and he said "Move the F**K out of my bloody way" are u stupid little boy or soemthing lol we chased him but he was on his bike! i mean comon lol its riders like that that make riding borring or a waste of time, im not riding to get harrased by soemone i dotn even know, thats what school is for.

I already rode that
    I would say it would depend on the grade of the hill and such and whose paying more attention. Of course courtesy come in as well. In ontario does it really matter who moves out of the way?

mtbr member
    i understand tha those stunts are illegal but theres a crap load more illegal and MUCH more dangerous stuff going on acccross the river on the DVP like drunk driving that the police are worried about

nah boss that was BS. the rule is that if 2 riders meet the one going downhill is supposed to dismount and the one going up has the right of way. lets not frget which is harder now! this guy was straight up a prick lol i seen him last year on the trails and i was pulling ,y bike out of a ppol of md after a big crash and he said "Move the F**K out of my bloody way" are u stupid little boy or soemthing lol we chased him but he was on his bike! i mean comon lol its riders like that that make riding borring or a waste of time, im not riding to get harrased by soemone i dotn even know, thats what school is for.
    In terms of the Don Valley and stunts, what's going on anywhere else is completely irrelevant.

By "hauling" do you mean riding or walking/pushing your bike up the hill? ... if you were riding up the hill then yeah he was a prick and in theory should have let you guys get by first, if you were walking/pushing then he had the right to scoot past.

Regardless though, we're a pretty small community when you think about it. Just chill a bit and try to get along, if you meet up with a prick so be it, don't let it get to you, the world is full of them.

T.Dot Represent
    aight i will cool down. why dont they sell redbull in canada> its the shizzle!