Creek ride with veteran_youth- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Creek ride with veteran_youth

Finally met up with veteran_youth and one of his friends today and took them on a tour of my local creek trails. I can't believe they rode all the way here from downtown and then all the way back after the ride. I was tired by the time I got home and I live 5 minutes from the trails. Anyway, a few photos from the ride.

Downhill into a rock garden. Unfortunately I couldn't show the rock garden part unless I stood on the trail and got run over.

This one's not from today's ride but it's the same trail, gotta get myself in the mix

And it's hereby proven that neither platform pedals, lowered seats, nor full suspension are required for getting airtime and riding TTFs

We had a great ride, no trees were killed, and we're still not entirely sure what a giant hogweed looks like.

mtbr member
    Thanks again for the tour Aerius! I just awoke from a 3 hour nap.....my garmin read almost 70km by the time I got home. Poor Jake...he said he didn't mind 'exploring' a little bit on the ride back, and so many dead-end off-road ravine trails were followed up Mimico Creek. (maybe it was revenge for making me try to hang on to his wheel at close to 50km/h on lakeshore...i had to get him to slow down somehow!)

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I had just over 30km and 2 hours on my bike computer when I got home, the headwind on the way back sucked. Other than that we were blessed with good weather and the recent rain really helped with trail conditions. Last week it was getting way too dry & dusty in there, some parts were unridable with my tires just sliding on the loose dirt like it was snow.

As for Mimico Creek there's not much there, just a couple short stretches between Rathburn & Eglinton along with a set of dirtjumps that got torn down & flattened last year. It might've been rebuilt but I haven't checked it out this year. Note to self - check it out this week.

sock puppet

pffft...

this is obviously unpossible without platforms and red Intense 15" travel bike. Not to mention that your trail is obviously not progressive.

Great photoshop work kid.

Can't fool me.

Quote Originally Posted by aerius View Post
    Finally met up with veteran_youth and one of his friends today and took them on a tour of my local creek trails. I can't believe they rode all the way here from downtown and then all the way back after the ride. I was tired by the time I got home and I live 5 minutes from the trails. Anyway, a few photos from the ride.

Downhill into a rock garden. Unfortunately I couldn't show the rock garden part unless I stood on the trail and got run over.

This one's not from today's ride but it's the same trail, gotta get myself in the mix

And it's hereby proven that neither platform pedals, lowered seats, nor full suspension are required for getting airtime and riding TTFs

We had a great ride, no trees were killed, and we're still not entirely sure what a giant hogweed looks like.

humber river advocate
    it's only out to etobicoke... people commute that in flip flops and wally mart bikes... what's up with the vintage pics?

here's some info on hogweed:

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/...nt_hogweed.htm

i guess you don't know what posion ivy is, do you want some assistance?
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    i guess you don't know what posion ivy is, do you want some assistance?
    I won't lie to you, the only plants I can positively identify are maple, cedar and marijuana.

mtbr member
    Classy response SS! I am guessing the 'bitterness' tag was you too. Well, I am glad you have responded, so I can show you that this ride was borne not out of bitterness but out of an ability to step out of a petty argument and look at the bigger picture. Maybe you can try to do the same someday!

PM sent to Aerius in response to Drop Post thread sent 02-09-2011:

Quote Originally Posted by veteran_youth
    Hey there,

This has been on my mind for about a week so I figured I should probably say something even though it is really insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I have not even looked at that thread since the my last response to you; I later saw from the main forum page that Osokolo responded too, and anytime Osokolo and singlesprocket are responding to the same thread, I have found that usually there is nothing good that can come out of it again. Also I was on a riding vacation and decided I didn't really want to sacrifice any more personal relaxation to internet arguments.

Anyway, my responses in that thread arose from a personal opinion about 'need' and cycling, and general annoyance with singlesprocket's claims of 'needing' things like big travel, 68 deg. HT angles, drop posts, flat pedals etc. I got so wound up attempting to keep arguing this point that I continued to hold my line even when you posted your pics, when in fact what you were doing on a friggin' 15 year old steel XC hardtail is exactly the type of stuff that I was attempting to argue that most riders do not 'need' all this new fangled technology to do.

I really want nothing else to do with that thread, and have no interest in anything said in the 30-odd posts since I last checked in. But I did want to let you know that I think that the riding you are doing on that old bike is exceptional (especially if you are hitting that big gap!), and that when I said "most everything" can be ridden with full seat height you are probably setting an example of the small %age of stuff that cannot be. If you care to go back in and repost this PM though feel free (but please post in it's entirity if you choose to do that).

And I was serious about my ride offer too. We'll see if we can maybe even get Terry out too once the weather turns.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    And now, since both Oggie and SS have responded in this thread, by my own calculations there is no good that can come out of it. Lock 'er up, mods!

sock puppet

before mods lock 'er up

by MY calculation, the good has been achieved just by posting the post....

As aerius pointed out - one does not need gimmicks with 6" travel and lowered seat posts to enjoy biking including TTFs etc... that is the "goodness" and that is the reason for "bitterness"...

Out of curiosity, if I stop responding to threads that SS posts in - will you post more?

I don't mind doing that for you at all... Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by veteran_youth View Post
    Classy response SS! I am guessing the 'bitterness' tag was you too. Well, I am glad you have responded, so I can show you that this ride was borne not out of bitterness but out of an ability to step out of a petty argument and look at the bigger picture. Maybe you can try to do the same someday!

And now, since both Oggie and SS have responded in this thread, by my own calculations there is no good that can come out of it. Lock 'er up, mods!

mtbr member
    May 2011
    HI Aerious, Nice trails and it looked like a perfect day for a ride!
    Where abouts are these located?

humber river advocate
    now now don't make assumptions... i did not post the tag "bitterness"...

your views are hypocritical in nature...

the above participants like to dish it out (look at tags below, look at the op, look at past posts/threads, bans, etc), but respond like bullies when it is directed back at them. i'm rather disappointed in you andrew, either you are just plain ignorant of the games going on here or you support this type of behavoir. look at the big picture yourself

broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    now now don't make assumptions... i did not post the tag "bitterness"...

your views are hypocritical in nature...

the above participants like to dish it out (look at tags below, look at the op, look at past posts/threads, bans, etc), but respond like bullies when it is directed back at them. i'm rather disappointed in you andrew, either you are just plain ignorant of the games going on here or you support this type of behavoir. look at the big picture yourself
    The big picture as I see it: There are some very vocal and prolific posters on this board, who at times can dominate threads without necessarily adding value (i.e. useful information) from the perspective of an unbiased reader. There are no bullies, only people who may be willing to sacrafice more time and energy than the next guy in order to maintain dominance. Quite frankly, I do think that this trend has increased while probably decreasing my own inclination to get involved in discussion on this forum.

And you, Chris, are obviously NOT ignorant of the games around here yet still choose to assert your dominance, perpetrating the very behavior that you are seemingly bedrudging me for supporting. I will cede that it takes two (or more) to tango, but you certainly do not seem to exercise much restraint in your posting in settings where it is almost guaranteed to be inflammatory. Because it is clear, for what ever reason, that you love this bull___. If you were really worried about reaching an audience and furthering even the most philanthropic and benevolent agenda, you would certainly not be conducting yourself on this forum the way that you do. Fine, for the sake of argument let's say you are a completely innocent victim, unfairly targeted by the bullies on this board....why stick around for the abuse? Why can you not unite ALL of the like-minded people who share your vision and rally them in some other forum to work toward a common goal?

My ride to Etobicoke Creek was about 17km from my house. Roadside sign at Martin Grove and Albion says 16km to Bolton. Since this is Walmart flip-flop territory why don't you rip the Nomad down 50 and meet up with Aerius and I to show us how to it's done on his local trails? (if they are progressive enough for you) Oggie, you can come too! We could even fly in Circlip and Shirk. Enduramil will show up, even if it means grappling off the back of the VIA for 200km. This could be epic.

sock puppet
    I almost met with Circlip last night, but could not wait till 11pm for a night ride... wrapped it up around 10:30pm ish...

Your comments are fair, despite me being one of the "guilty" parties at times. Guilty of accepting the invitation to dance... Remorse comes too late.

How to change things? I wish a ride or an even can change the attitude, though nothing is impossible. Just when I managed to get Phat Tyred to accept my invitation for a ride at Copeland - he disappeared. I was actually looking forward to it.

Based on the names you threw in - it would be an epic, though I would invite few more characters. No, not electrik - he needs to work on his post count.

Putting Endura and Shirk on the same ride would achieve critical mass for nuclear fusion. But we could probably manage... Nogearshere is notably missing from your list and let's not forget Arek. Few others may join, as peacekeepers...

I bet you - everyone here would sign on the idea, but one. I'd like him to prove me wrong.

Bring it on!

The big picture as I see it: There are some very vocal and prolific posters on this board, who at times can dominate threads without necessarily adding value (i.e. useful information) from the perspective of an unbiased reader. There are no bullies, only people who may be willing to sacrafice more time and energy than the next guy in order to maintain dominance. Quite frankly, I do think that this trend has increased while probably decreasing my own inclination to get involved in discussion on this forum.

And you, Chris, are obviously NOT ignorant of the games around here yet still choose to assert your dominance, perpetrating the very behavior that you are seemingly bedrudging me for supporting. I will cede that it takes two (or more) to tango, but you certainly do not seem to exercise much restraint in your posting in settings where it is almost guaranteed to be inflammatory. Because it is clear, for what ever reason, that you love this bull___. If you were really worried about reaching an audience and furthering even the most philanthropic and benevolent agenda, you would certainly not be conducting yourself on this forum the way that you do. Fine, for the sake of argument let's say you are a completely innocent victim, unfairly targeted by the bullies on this board....why stick around for the abuse? Why can you not unite ALL of the like-minded people who share your vision and rally them in some other forum to work toward a common goal?

My ride to Etobicoke Creek was about 17km from my house. Roadside sign at Martin Grove and Albion says 16km to Bolton. Since this is Walmart flip-flop territory why don't you rip the Nomad down 50 and meet up with Aerius and I to show us how to it's done on his local trails? (if they are progressive enough for you) Oggie, you can come too! We could even fly in Circlip and Shirk. Enduramil will show up, even if it means grappling off the back of the VIA for 200km. This could be epic.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    this is obviously unpossible without platforms and red Intense 15" travel bike. Not to mention that your trail is obviously not progressive.

Great photoshop work kid.

Can't fool me.

You raise a valid point. Next time, I'll bring my manual film camera and document the ride using slide film. Then we can all get together and enjoy a slideshow presentation over a few beers. I have a slide projector, all we need is someone with a white garage door to use as a projector screen.

mtbr member
    why don't you rip the Nomad down 50 and meet up with Aerius and I to show us how to it's done on his local trails? (if they are progressive enough for you) Oggie, you can come too! We could even fly in Circlip and Shirk. Enduramil will show up, even if it means grappling off the back of the VIA for 200km. This could be epic.
    I'm in.
    The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Enduramil will show up, even if it means grappling off the back of the VIA for 200km.

Nope, not enough profit margin. More profit in driving to Toronto while giving Queen's students a drive down for $15 a body.

I
    Putting Endura and Shirk on the same ride would achieve critical mass for nuclear fusion. !
    That depends.. how much trail poaching would be involved.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Eastern Canada MTBR Gathering Summer of 2012 "The Nuclear Fusion Ride". Let's make it happen.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    Eastern Canada MTBR Gathering Summer of 2012 "The Nuclear Fusion Ride". Let's make it happen.
    First question..... Who shall be the Beer Keg sponsor?

sock puppet
    Something good may happen out of this thread after all... I am in.

Should we name the committee now?

We do not need stinking beer sponsors... Though we will accept donations graciously. And bring our own as well.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007

We do not need stinking beer sponsors... Though we will accept donations graciously. And bring our own as well.
    That's a neg rep right there.

sock puppet
    hmm, I understand...
    I retract, just to make you feel better...

namagomi
    Ah, see... where there's smoke there's fire.

That section of the creek is always where the city always finds mosquitoes that test positive for WNV!

Probably full of hogweed also.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by electrik View Post
    Ah, see... where there's smoke there's fire.

That section of the creek is always where the city always finds mosquitoes that test positive for WNV!

Probably full of hogweed also.
    Luckily there were no mosquitoes out while we were riding (or they were being very shy).

The hogweed comment came about because there was an area cordoned off in an adjacent ravine indicating hogweed, but nothing that looked anything close to the (full-grown) plant that we had seen in pictures. I (did not) noticed the same thing where they had signs up in my hood.

There were some red ants out, but not nearly as many as sent me running out of the trail and picking them out of my shoes around this time last year.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    This would be like having Jack Bauer, Chcuk Norris, Sho Kosugi,Bruce Lee, Richard Todd gathering for a BBQ in the park. Can it hold this level of awsomeness????

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduramil View Post
    This would be like having Jack Bauer, Chcuk Norris, Sho Kosugi,Bruce Lee, Richard Todd gathering for a BBQ in the park.
    Mr. T would predict pain.

If you invited him.
    The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettocruiser View Post
    Mr. T would predict pain.

If you invited him.
    Naw.. I know someone who can bring the pain. At least nasally unless he actually washed his sausage suit recently.

humber river advocate
    the statement that there are no bullies is extemely naive

once again i didn't start the inflamintary post or responses right afterwards... and you immediately jump to conclusions... your long winded post is tiring and self righteous...

this post is started by a person who stated that he will harass me on every post i make and by another person who has been banned numerous times. by the way he continues to post inflamintory remarks... on the contary i've been quite restrained.

if you are civil and repectful with me, i'll be civil and repectful to you.

my philanthropic work is none of your business. it is done to benefit all stakeholders and to provide fair and equable representation.

by the way i'll ride with who and how i choose. not the way you think it should be done (and there lies the problem)... lol stop acting like chuck woolery
    Last edited by singlesprocket; 07-29-2011 at 04:17 AM.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

humber river advocate
    Luckily there were no mosquitoes out while we were riding (or they were being very shy).

The hogweed comment came about because there was an area cordoned off in an adjacent ravine indicating hogweed, but nothing that looked anything close to the (full-grown) plant that we had seen in pictures. I (did not) noticed the same thing where they had signs up in my hood.

There were some red ants out, but not nearly as many as sent me running out of the trail and picking them out of my shoes around this time last year.
    the hog weed is there, the mature plants have already gone to seed and died back. the immature plants are close to the ground about 24"s high, the leaves are still green.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

sock puppet
    there you have it Andrew... gotta work on being more civilized.

Philanthropic work? Thanks buddy, I don't need your kind of philanthropy. Measured by the same stick, Jozef Mengele must have been a philanthrope as well. Just a bit misunderstood...

Shirk - there goes your noble idea. However, if you can get Chuck Norris and Endura to come - it is still a promising event and I am in.

I guess to some - it is more important to keep this artificial gap between artificial "segments of riding population" artificially wide and deep so that they can exist as artificial advocates and self instated defenders of the weak... Chuck Norris would have taken care of this anomaly very quickly.

Shirk, now what?

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Damn the torpedo's organize a mega epic day of riding and beer drinking to attempt to bring all sides together.

Sadly I've blown my travel budget with three trips to the mother land already this year. Next summer I am game to ride.

No. Just No.
    Jozef Mengele must have been a philanthrope as well. Just a bit misunderstood...
    Bullseye on Godwin's Law before we've even reached a second page of posts!

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    I guess to some - it is more important to keep this artificial gap between artificial "segments of riding population" artificially wide and deep so that they can exist as artificial advocates and self instated defenders of the weak... Chuck Norris would have taken care of this anomaly very quickly.
    Jack Bauer already has.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Perhaps we need to rename the ride from "Nulcear Fusion Ride" to something more socialist that includes all intended stakeholders.

Suggestions?

sock puppet
    When I finish writing my final masterpiece "Stakeholders Manifesto" (thanks Circlip), you will find all answers to your questions, including quality wet dreams material.

It will be the most inclusive and anti-insular material since the Bible.

It will remotely zap all bullies and provide blueprints for all kinds of sustainabilities.

Even Endura will bend over if asked in civilized manner. If you are civil to him he will be civil to you, I think.

Now patience grasshopper. I need to focus to finish my masterpiece.

Perhaps we need to rename the ride from "Nulcear Fusion Ride" to something more socialist that includes all intended stakeholders.

Suggestions?

namagomi
    When I finish writing my final masterpiece "Stakeholders Manifesto" (thanks Circlip), you will find all answers to your questions, including quality wet dreams material.

It will be the most inclusive and anti-insular material since the Bible.

It will remotely zap all bullies and provide blueprints for all kinds of sustainabilities.

Even Endura will bend over if asked in civilized manner. If you are civil to him he will be civil to you, I think.

Now patience grasshopper. I need to focus to finish my masterpiece.
    Pretty sure if you write such a tomb upon first reading of this all-inclusive and totally indiscriminate manifesto that the very gates to trail advocacy's inner sanctum shall open and a howling black hole shall suck all our souls into the ninth circle of hell, right next to the archfiend and angle of darkness - the sierra club committee leader.

In fact, a certain group of "stakeholders" once sought to unite the planet with just such an artifact. Here is how it ended.

Bonus points for indirect godwin's law!

No. Just No.
    Pretty sure if you write such a tomb upon first reading of this all-inclusive and totally indiscriminate manifesto that the very gates to trail advocacy's inner sanctum shall open and a howling black hole shall suck all our souls into the ninth circle of hell, right next to the archfiend and angle of darkness - the sierra club committee leader.

In fact, a certain group of "stakeholders" once sought to unite the planet with just such an artifact. Here is how it ended.

Bonus points for indirect godwin's law!
    That was good. Quite good actually (note that grammar nazi says tomb s/b tome. Ha - Godwin's Law hit #3 in this thread).

Now, I want a straight answer. Who are you and what did you do with electrik?

sock puppet
    My thoughts exactly. I am concerned about his well being though once his boss reads his quite commonly witty response. It is so anti-cult, but welcomed change.

It appears that he polished his presentation, as per a very old suggestion.

If he repeats this performance I may consider giving some rep.
    Last edited by osokolo; 07-29-2011 at 11:31 PM.

mtbr member
    If he repeats this performance I may consider giving some rep.
    I begged my girlfriend to give me some rep last night, but she said she was too tired.

But let's not get off topic here. Creek Ride With Veteran_Youth p/b Aerius v2.0. When is it happening, and will it achieve critical mass?

Edit: ENURAMIL please do not start a stand alone thread for this. You don't get the glory if you didn't take the time to read through this thread

sock puppet

let's give it another day...

I don't know what happened to Monsters. I hope they are not held hostages by some platform riding militants. In the meantime - where and when? Thread original location? Don? Outside of the city?

We ain't going to Kingston, no way. Screw Endura...

I begged my girlfriend to give me some rep last night, but she said she was too tired.

But let's not get off topic here. Creek Ride With Veteran_Youth p/b Aerius v2.0. When is it happening, and will it achieve critical mass?

Edit: ENURAMIL please do not start a stand alone thread for this. You don't get the glory if you didn't take the time to read through this thread

No. Just No.
    I don't know what happened to Monsters.
    Monsters Inc. are now banned.

j/k, currently on a Euro excursion AFAIK.

mtbr member
    where and when? Thread original location? Don? Outside of the city?
    We are coming up on the 1-year anniversary of "crank the stank parts I and II"

mtbr member
    Did a little redux of the last 1/3 or so of part II with Circlip this morning. 25km in 1:45 or so at a reasonable but steady pace.

I was thinking a 3 parter though: Central West to E Creek and back, Central East to Rouge and Back, and as much Don as possible. The main goal being to stay off roads as much as possible. Could string together 80km days easily.

Well, if you call getting permission to ride 20 hours over 3 days 'easy'. I would try: "It's just as if I were doing Crank the Sheild, but FREE!"

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Did a little redux of the last 1/3 or so of part II with Circlip this morning. 25km in 1:45 or so at a reasonable but steady pace.

I was thinking a 3 parter though: Central West to E Creek and back, Central East to Rouge and Back, and as much Don as possible. The main goal being to stay off roads as much as possible. Could string together 80km days easily.

Well, if you call getting permission to ride 20 hours over 3 days 'easy'. I would try: "It's just as if I were doing Crank the Sheild, but FREE!"
    If you get as far as the Rouge, you can get all the way across Pickering and ride through Duffins creek valley, up the Seaton Hiking Trail all the way to Hwy 7 with only a few hundred m of road to make a few connections.

I'd be happy to join the ride and take the lead through Pickering.

I'm also doing a group ride from my place in Pickering next Sunday (7th) that will cover Duffins Creek Valley, some of the Rouge, and the connecting trails in between if anyone wants to come along. 37-45km depending what loops are added.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    We ain't going to Kingston, no way. Screw Endura...
    You would get turned back 75k out. The area is a firm anti IMBA and Stakeholder Dogma zone.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    I Edit: ENURAMIL please do not start a stand alone thread for this. You don't get the glory if you didn't take the time to read through this thread
    Sorry.. was busy poaching a National Park this morning to read it all.

Evil Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Circlip View Post
    Monsters Inc. are now banned.

j/k, currently on a Euro excursion AFAIK.
    ...And we're back. Europe indeed. Bacelona, Laroux and Paris in an 8 day touristic blow-out.

Now about that creek ride...
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    ...Now about that creek ride...
    No Facebook page or website it's all lip service

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    So... have we a confirmed date for this 2011 Gentleman's Creek Ride???

No. Just No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduramil View Post
    2011 Gentleman's Creek Ride???
    No wimmenz invited? Harsh.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Sheesh... you try to bring in a wee bit of class......

sock puppet
    +1... whats up with that?

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Find a couple babysitters and I'll make sure there are women on the ride.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    +1... whats up with that?

You guys really need to get out of the Eastern Forum more. Your sounding like a board member who's name I can't recall.

It was a take on the now famous Rapha Gentleman's race which is also open to women.

sock puppet
    oh, you will bring babysitters to the ride? nice. i am in.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    No, not like that. Find some babysitters for the women's kids so that the women can come ride with us.

namagomi
    Quote Originally Posted by aerius View Post
    No, not like that. Find some babysitters for the women's kids so that the women can come ride with us.
    plz women don't have kids anymore... they got bikes to ride.

sock puppet
    plz women don't have kids anymore... they got bikes to ride.
    in my neck of the woods, women still get pregnant and deliver babies...

your mileage may vary. i am OK with that.

namagomi
    in my neck of the woods, women still get pregnant and deliver babies...

your mileage may vary. i am OK with that.
    They're riding bikes around here until the legislation passes.

mtbr member
    I've lost the train of thought here. Are we doing a ride or what?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettocruiser View Post
    I've lost the train of thought here. Are we doing a ride or what?
    Yes, and Electrik is so invested in the thread that he is officially invited. Anyone wanna roll this saturday, early-ish (that is 8-9am for me)? E-creek is fine but I am more comfortable (knowledgable) leading a Don ride. And it is far closer to my house.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Yes, and Electrik is so invested in the thread that he is officially invited. Anyone wanna roll this saturday, early-ish (that is 8-9am for me)? E-creek is fine but I am more comfortable (knowledgable) leading a Don ride. And it is far closer to my house.
    I thought the plan was for a 2012 date so we could include Circlip and Shirk as the honoured guests.

Evil Jr.
    That would be great except that HAN is Saturday...
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

mtbr member
    Saturday no go, Sunday I can do early (i.e. done by noon).