This Bus Service will Drive You to Provincial Parks This Winter- Mtbr.com
    9 lives

This Bus Service will Drive You to Provincial Parks This Winter

Parkbus is a bus service that operates from Toronto and Ottawa reaching the best of Ontario parks and destinations with some cross-Canada tours from Halifax and Toronto. Operating in the summer as well, the service has just announced their 2017 winter schedule, with trips to Arrowhead Provincial Park, Albion Hills as well as trips to Horseshoe Valley.

This is the website https://www.parkbus.ca/index for schedule and ticket prices, and bookmark the page for the warmer months, as they offer trips to Algonquin Park, Bruce Peninsula and more.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    When you're copy and pasting other peoples work, word-for-word, please consider some transparency and just share the link.
    ..now just tinker with our bikes and feed the cats. - oldbear52

9 lives
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg_o View Post
    When you're copy and pasting other peoples work, word-for-word, please consider some transparency and just share the link.

I shared the link to Parkbus Grego. It's from facebook and reddit

This Bus Service Will Drive You To Provincial Parks this Winter | Indie88

Normally I use bubbles for direct quotes but there were errors in the sources I was searching and I thought I paraphrased... oh well
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Cool.
    Looks like Toronto only, mostly downtown.

Are bikes allowed on the bus?
    Due to popular demand, a limited number of bicycles may be allowed on each bus. If you would like to bring a bike, please call 1-800-928-7101 before booking your tickets to make sure the space for bikes is still available.

9 lives
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash5 View Post
    Cool.
    Looks like Toronto only, mostly downtown.

Are bikes allowed on the bus?
    Due to popular demand, a limited number of bicycles may be allowed on each bus. If you would like to bring a bike, please call 1-800-928-7101 before booking your tickets to make sure the space for bikes is still available.
    Thanks for posting the contact # Slash. I was searching and posting a few other things last evening and couldn't get to that!
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

humber river advocate
    before posting you should check your punctuation... after all it is a slippery slope to grammar anarchy.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post

Normally I use bubbles for direct quotes but there were errors in the sources I was searching and I thought I paraphrased... oh well

That would really be best to cite your sources in the future and clearly indicate when you're copy and pasting.

There's a clear distinction between paraphrasing and plagiarism. In the above example it's hard to believe "you though you paraphrased" have an exact, 57 word match of a colleagues article.

Thank you!

humber river advocate
    That would really be best to cite your sources in the future and clearly indicate when you're copy and pasting.

There's a clear distinction between paraphrasing and plagiarism. In the above example it's hard to believe "you though you paraphrased" have an exact, 57 word match of a colleagues article.

Thank you!
    yes everyone should cite their sources on the interwebs... it's a free for all out there on the interwebs. good for you counting the words. there is much work to be done on forums everywhere
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    wow...

so after all that... Thanks cyclelicious for the info! would not have known about it if you hadn't posted, copied & pasted, paraphrased or otherwise.

Ironically the wife 20min ago were talking about $2 shuttle buses she used to take when a kid to the local ski hills, they left at 9am and brought you back at 5pm.
    Somewhere lost in the Bush!

****** to the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    yes everyone should cite their sources on the interwebs... it's a free for all out there on the interwebs. good for you counting the words. there is much work to be done on forums everywhere
    we can't have the wild wild west out here in the Eastern Canadian forum of mtbr, can we now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    we can't have the wild wild west out here in the Eastern Canadian forum of mtbr, can we now.
    I recall the wild west phase of this forum. Wasn't all that long ago. Where on earth are the moderators when you need them?

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay. View Post
    I recall the wild west phase of this forum. Wasn't all that long ago. Where on earth are the moderators when you need them?
    Watching.... always watching. I like to wait until all hell breaks loose before nuking from orbit. Hahaha.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikin' Bric View Post
    Watching.... always watching. I like to wait until all hell breaks loose before nuking from orbit. Hahaha.
    Probably getting a bit pedantic but for the record, content was clearly plagiarized. When I brought this up I was brushed off and then given what I would argue was a questionable excuse.

Since this is not the first time I've seen this lack of regard for transparency I politely asked that in future when copying other peoples work to clearly state and link the source.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to discuss this further.

Moderator Moderator
    Probably getting a bit pedantic but for the record, content was clearly plagiarized. When I brought this up I was brushed off and then given what I would argue was a questionable excuse.

Since this is not the first time I've seen this lack of regard for transparency I politely asked that in future when copying other peoples work to clearly state and link the source.

Not passing judgement on anyone here. Just watching to make sure everything stays civil.

mtbr member

You have to be kidding me!!? Its not like cyclelicious is making a profit or any personal gain from this posting. All she is doing is passing on some interesting information and the way to make sure that it gets posted correctly is to "copy and paste it".
    Friends don't let friends cheer for the TML