Blue Mountain this Sunday- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Blue Mountain this Sunday

Looks like I'll be hitting it up with a few of my buds, as long as it stays relatively dry until then.

Not sure what time we'll get there but look for a guy riding a polished Turner RFX.

hope to see a few new faces!

Clem

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    weather looks great for the weekend....
    and ya never know but you may see Elvis..............

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Never been to BM...

wouldn't mind to go. Are you going to drive from Toronto? I don't need a ride but would prefer to follow somebody who knows where we are going.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaryr
    wouldn't mind to go. Are you going to drive from Toronto? I don't need a ride but would prefer to follow somebody who knows where we are going.
    I'll probably be driving, not 100% sure yet though. I'll know more as the day approaches ie what time I'll be heading up, who's going in what car, etc....

If you need directions check out

http://www.bluemountain.ca/directions_summer.htm should answer most questions.
    Once you get there head to the main village and ride your bike to the back near the base of the gondola. The ticket booth is on your right and they'll answer any other questions you have.

What time were you thinking of heading up? I'm driving from Toronto.

Clem

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by HubbaMan
    I'll probably be driving, not 100% sure yet though. I'll know more as the day approaches ie what time I'll be heading up, who's going in what car, etc....

If you need directions check out

http://www.bluemountain.ca/directions_summer.htm should answer most questions.
    Once you get there head to the main village and ride your bike to the back near the base of the gondola. The ticket booth is on your right and they'll answer any other questions you have.

What time were you thinking of heading up? I'm driving from Toronto.

Clem
    I think I jumped into something which is well above my ability. Looks like you are going for DH riders and I don't think I have a skills or equipment to handle that kind of riding.

Decided to go to Buckwallow with my regular pack.

Sorry and thanks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaryr
    I think I jumped into something which is well above my ability. Looks like you are going for DH riders and I don't think I have a skills or equipment to handle that kind of riding.

Decided to go to Buckwallow with my regular pack.

Sorry and thanks.
    no sweat.

However don't think you have to have years of experience to ride downhill trails, common sense and a little pre-planning will get you down safely pretty much everytime. (one of my friends rode a 10 yr old Stumpjumper with an 80mm fork and vee brakes on pretty much all the trails there with no problem)

Once you try it though expect to be hooked you should plan a day trip with your "pack" sometime, there are trails of varying skill levels that will keep the grin factor way up all day long.

Enjoy Buckwallow, I hear they've added a few more trails this year.

Clem

T.Dot Represent
    how is bluemountain for nighlife?

several of my freinds and i would like to take a trip up there and where wondering if they have any decent clubs or dances or something like that?
    fiiiiiiiiiiiinchizzzzzzzzzzle

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    there is a good nighlife in the village at blue mtn. Lots of great pubs and eateries. There's also the Skool nighclub. Also Jozos.

theres also some decent bars in town but whatever you do , do not go to the Mountainview unless u want get your DNA spread all over town. Its not the place to go