Bike Week Breakfast @ York University...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Bike Week Breakfast @ York University...

Some here may be interested in attending... I may go, if I am still in the country....

lates...

-----------------

Join us for the Annual Bike Week Breakfast at York University on June 8th

Smart Commute North Toronto, Vaughan, in partnership with Security, Parking and Transportation Services, CSBO, York University, is hosting the Annual Bike Week Breakfast to celebrate cycling. The event will promote cycling as a commuting option for those who are interested in learning about commuting by bike to the York University area and say thank-you to those who already commute by bicycle.

When: June 8th 7-9:30 AM

Where: Patio South of the Ross Building

What: Meet with cycling enthusiasts while enjoying a complimentary breakfast of coffee, juice and bagels from Great Canadian Bagel.

At this year’s bike-week breakfast you can:

Help improve cycling infrastructure
    Fill out a survey that will be used by campus planners to help improve cycling on York University campus
    Give feedback to the City of Vaughan on their new Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan Study
    Have a bike mechanic from Cyclepath (North York) examine your bike, make general repairs, and give you advice on how to keep your bike running smoothly

Take a tour of campus and check-out York University’s existing cycling infrastructure and new developments on campus (Tour will start at 9AM)

View Don Sinclair’s video-based art from his collection “Oh those everyday spaces” that vividly captures the experience of cycling in Toronto
    If you are planning to attend, please RSVP by email to [email protected] (this will help us know how much breakfast to order). You will be entered into a Prize-Draw to win a $25.00 Cyclepath (North York) gift certificate. The draw will take place at 8:45 AM on June 8th.

Those who do not RSVP are certainly still encouraged to attend!

Please forward this message to your friends and colleagues. We look forward to seeing you on June 8th

Jos

Oct 2004
    Isn't that great... I'm the President of the Bike Club at York U, and i'm usually the last to hear about these sorts of things.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jos
    Isn't that great... I'm the President of the Bike Club at York U, and i'm usually the last to hear about these sorts of things.

Classic....