Big Ups tp Harwood Hills!- Mtbr.com

Mar 2004

Big Ups tp Harwood Hills!

Despite it being now $12 to ride there for the day, I have to say saturday's ride was one of the sickest, most warp-speed ride I have done in a couple of seasons. Don't know if was the stink and guilt of friday nite's beers and cigars that made me rip it up, or my new Intense Tracer which gets better every time I take it out, or just the fact that the trails there demand shredding. Obviously our entrance fees are being used in the right way, i.e. proper trail building and maintenance. Though I do wish it were cheaper, and I do wish there was less climbing, I have not ridden as hard since Bromont nor have had as much fun. Fav's: Yee Haw, Hill and Dale, Whipper, Snakes and Ladders ALL of Radical, and of course Coffee Run. It should be renamed "Beer Run".
    Gabe

bi-winning
    its great too go there every now and again. I have only gone twice, but i had a blast both times. If you want to go all the time, get a season pass. If not, it gets pricy if you go too much. But i've gotta admit that the trails are a blast for all levels of riders.

mtbr member
    I was there on Saturday too and that place was SICK!! I totally loved Radical.

Btw - I think I saw you on your intense (or some other guy on an intense) near the trials area.

I was riding the Stumpjumper FSR Expert Disc.

Mar 2004

good times...

too tired for trials after all that shreddin'. stumpjumper is very similar to my tracer...same horst link, same linkage plate design. I'm lovin the 4x4 on my fav ontario trails these days. after selling my 5x5 Rocky Pipeline and gettin a full on FR Cove last year, I've been DYING pedalling that 42lb beast around. I scooped up this Intense frame as soon as I saw it, threw on my hardtail kit and boy am I a happy weekend warrior. It's a truly well built and amazing ride.
    see youn round, bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfist
    I was there on Saturday too and that place was SICK!! I totally loved Radical.

Btw - I think I saw you on your intense (or some other guy on an intense) near the trials area.

I was riding the Stumpjumper FSR Expert Disc.