big ticket items at the T.O Bike Show, eye candy.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2009

big ticket items at the T.O Bike Show, eye candy.

My LBS, has a 5G LOOK frame, two SWORKS bikes (EPIC29er and Tarmac) for sale and ready to go at the show....WOW.

For sure you can get your fill of cool new stuff - even buy if you want... cheers all, hope to see you all at the Ocups (mtn).

LC

mtbr member
    The show was good. I got a good deal on a 2010 Spec SX-Trail and a bunch of gear as well.
    All in all, was my favorite bike show to date. (I go pretty much every year both spring and fall)

There was a $27K or something bike there too. I did not bother going to see it, as I was on a mission to find crap I needed

Also picked up my Blue Mtn pass for $169. Another good deal.
    2013 Cannondale F29 2
    2013 Giant Seek 0
    2010 Specialized SX Trail
    2009 Cannondale Rize 4

Evil Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherCraig
    There was a $27K or something bike there too.
    It was a Team Sky limited edition Pinarello TT bike with special Lightweights, Di2 and pretty much every other high-tech goody under the sun. By far the most expensive bike I've ever seen in person.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    The Thor Husvold replica Cervelo S3 w/Di2 over in the Wheels of Bloor booth was also reeeeeally nice.

I didn't ask how much it was. "If Monseiur has to ask, Monseiur cannot afford it".

DG

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Vitess also had a $25,000+ bike on display - similar specs to the Team Sky bike that garage monster referenced.

mtbr member

??

Quote Originally Posted by RecceDG
    The Thor Husvold replica Cervelo S3 w/Di2 over in the Wheels of Bloor booth was also reeeeeally nice.

I didn't ask how much it was. "If Monseiur has to ask, Monseiur cannot afford it".

DG
    Thor didn't ride a Di2 bike? Was this just a cervelo with Di2 components on it?
    He has been on a SRAM equipped team since Di2 came out.

Members who have read this thread: 0