Anyone in TO/GTA or Pickering/Durham Southern Ontario w/ 650B wheels to rent or lend?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Anyone in TO/GTA or Pickering/Durham Southern Ontario w/ 650B wheels to rent or lend?

I want to try 650B wheels on my bike. I tried fitting them and with 2.25 Racing Ralph they looked too tight on the rear, but I would like to try actually riding with a rear wheeI that has a slightly smaller tire like a Neo-Moto 2.1 or Quasi Moto 2.0.

What I was going to do was order a pair of Neo Moto 2.1 tires and a Quasi moto 2.0 to try on someone's 650B wheels. Would go to Durham Forest, IE no rocky, free riding etc. I would rent the wheels from the owner for a day and/or have some other agreement. I could also offer to sell my tires to the wheel renter/lender at a discount less than I pay if the wheels don't work out for me. That is, unless somebody actually has a set of 650B wheels with either a 2.1 Neo-Moto or 2.0 Quasi moto on rear tire.

Yes, could order a set of inexpensive wheels to try myself but I am really low on cash right now, so I'm trying to do this on the cheap for starters. Incase it doesn't prove a good conversion, then I only have the tires to sell.

thanks in advance

Last edited by morkys; 11-09-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    :)

Members who have read this thread: 0