Anyone Been To Mansfield Yet?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Anyone Been To Mansfield Yet?

Thinking of trying Mansfield this Sunday and was wondering if anyone has been there lately and could give a review of conditions, particuarly which trails are pretty dry (I love biking but just don't care for mud at all).

I can say that the single track at Albion is pretty dry (don't think it's the full trail though) except for one 100 yard section...pretty good for this time of year.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by noonievut
    Thinking of trying Mansfield this Sunday and was wondering if anyone has been there lately and could give a review of conditions, particuarly which trails are pretty dry (I love biking but just don't care for mud at all).
    Was there about a month ago even wrote up a trail condition report that's still on the board. If it was good a month ago it's good now unless they got snow in the past month up there.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by noonievut

I can say that the single track at Albion is pretty dry (don't think it's the full trail though) except for one 100 yard section...pretty good for this time of year.

Rode there (in the rain) 2 weeks ago and the trails were fine. Mansfield is mostly sand, so it drains really well. The trails were in immaculate condition, screaming to ridden hard!

Go for it!
    this space left intentionally blank