Another fun day at The Creek- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Another fun day at The Creek

I was feeling pretty lazy today so I was just going to do a quick half hour loop around Etobicoke Creek and call it a day. It didn't quite work out that way since about halfway through the ride I bumped into Leslie and one of her friends (I know them from my bike shop days) who were riding the trails for the first time. It's kinda funny, they've both lived here for well over 20 years and been mountain biking for longer than that and this was their first time on these trails. So once again I got to play tourguide and show them the fun stuff.

We ended up riding all the trails between Burnhamthorpe and the 401, there's nothing super tricky but as some have discovered the hard way it's not exactly 29'er or wide handlebar friendly. There's some nice tight sections in there with some very well placed trees. And lots of cliff edge trails where you don't want to fall the wrong way. And a few jumps where you can get decent airtime. It's not a large well-developed network like the Don but it's good for an hour of fun.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos from today since no one brought a camera, so I'll leave you with a collection of pictures from this year.

Don't fall the wrong way here

Nice root sections

Jumps

bi-winning
    Thanks for injecting more enjoyable content into the forum.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.