Albion - NOW! Let's go!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Albion - NOW! Let's go!

Yeah yeah, last minute notice and all that. Let's go. Barometer is rising, so that's a good sign and the radar shows the clouds are still on the US side. I don't know about anyone else but I need some friggin' dirt, BAD!

It's 10, i'm leaving in 15 minutes, shooting to be there at 11. If anyone is interested then get your butt in gear.

Phone me when you get there or if you want a weather update through the day.

(416) 831-1302

Let's goooooooooooooooooo!
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

Hack Racer
    How was it? Nice and muddy?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheers!
    How was it? Nice and muddy?
    Yeah, interested to find out the conditions too, as I'm thinking of going after work today.

Arek

mtbr member

trail conditions

I rode yesterday with Andrew, and the trails are in great shape. The rain actually did the trails some good providing better traction. Friday night they were sooo dry, similar to the Hot Aug Nights with sandy washouts etc.

Andrew and I are planning on riding at Albion Thursday night if anyone is interested in joining us around 5:30-600.

mtbr member
    Yup, what she said. ^^^^

It was GREAT! I'd even go as far as saying perfect. Traction galore, no dust and only a few puddles "here and there" (located on the return of the Black/Red trails, between the beach and "mud pit" before hitting the Chalet). Believe it or not I actually enjoyed the "across the street" section, too. Okay, that's because of the "new" bike. (shrug)

Supposed to rain tomorrow morning/afternoon (Wednesday), but if that's all it does then Thursday might be yet another day of great riding conditions.

If anyone wants to join us Thursday i'll be at the Chalet parking lot at about 4:45 p.m. Look for the green T-Bird/tall, skinny bastard combo and that's me. I'll be getting in a quick warm-up lap before Merdoff get's there (i'll need it to keep up to her ). The more the merrier.
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

Members who have read this thread: 0