albion hills - sunday at 1pm- Mtbr.com
    Economy Stimulator
    Sep 2004

albion hills - sunday at 1pm

Hey boys and girls,

I'm heading off to albion for the afternoon...if any one is up there and passing me let me, say hi, introduce yourself. I'll be ther guy on the black kona wearing a green sweetpete's jersey with an orange helmet(rare).

happy trails,

tREVor

sock puppet

hey...

i passed by the creature that fits this description, hugging the tree today at Albion ...

was that you?

Quote Originally Posted by teebor76xc
    Hey boys and girls,

I'm heading off to albion for the afternoon...if any one is up there and passing me let me, say hi, introduce yourself. I'll be ther guy on the black kona wearing a green sweetpete's jersey with an orange helmet(rare).

happy trails,

tREVor

rad to the power of sick
    yep has to be..sounds like trevor.
    Some great sets for the trainer:
    https://www.mixcloud.com/djfeelgood/

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by teebor76xc
    Hey boys and girls,

happy trails,

tREVor
    Well you see now, this kinda sucks. Today there were at LEAST 6 locals riding there today and how many people said "Hi"? Could have been a nice group ride if you posted the night before. Just a friendly hint, that's all.
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

sock puppet

well...

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTO
    Well you see now, this kinda sucks. Today there were at LEAST 6 locals riding there today and how many people said "Hi"? Could have been a nice group ride if you posted the night before. Just a friendly hint, that's all.

i was at albion on saturday and today i went to kelso... watched weird guys that were pushing their big bikes up the hill and then blasting down the hill... they all had full face helmets and were dressed like football players...

i think that if you cant pedal the bike up the hill, you should not be allowed to ride it down the hill... all in support, please raise your hands...

group rides??? now that would be taking chances.. different age groups, different shape levels, etc, etc... are there more XC-ers or DH-ers here? FR-ers?

Pure XC here...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo
    i was at albion on saturday and today i went to kelso... watched weird guys that were pushing their big bikes up the hill and then blasting down the hill... they all had full face helmets and were dressed like football players...

i think that if you cant pedal the bike up the hill, you should not be allowed to ride it down the hill... all in support, please raise your hands...

group rides??? now that would be taking chances.. different age groups, different shape levels, etc, etc... are there more XC-ers or DH-ers here? FR-ers?

Pure XC here...
    Yeah, I know. It can make things "interesting", but ...... I don't know. Interesting is just interesting, I guess. It's nice to just ride slow and smell the flowers every ONCE in a while, right?

I'm an XC guy, too, but when I see a jump there's a little bit of child-like FR'er in me that like's to hit it with a "YEEE-HAAAA"! (NOT to say FR'ers are childish!!!!!) There's a few nice spots in Albion that "feed the urge" quite nicely. A couple of feet of air here and there doesn't hurt.
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

rad to the power of sick
    Well like they say, Freeriders are just XC riders who cant climb.

Im pure XC as well. I dabbled with some BMX in high school and I might get back into it should finances allow.

I already rode that
    Everyone always putting down others riding style. Who cares how they ride their bikes as long as they are having fun on them!
    Riding F/S since oct 94'

rad to the power of sick
    Tongue planted firmly in cheek.

I already rode that
    Hit a big bump and you might lose some.
    Which reminds me of an old friend that when giving a good effort he stuck out his tongue to the side (one of those ppl)
    Riding F/S since oct 94'

Members who have read this thread: 0