• 06-10-2019
    33red
    Cannondale feedback please(Cujo Neo 130 4)
    For the price it looks good to me, hopefully i will get to try it soon.
    You own it or know about it, i would appreciate your input positive and negative. A small should fit me. Thanks

https://www.cannondale.com/en/Canada...b-ae5da17f9412
  • 06-10-2019
    hikerdave
    The bike seems overpriced for the components, except for the electromechanical parts which are good, but buy it at a discount if you want a decent bike and your trails arenít too rough or steep.
  • 06-10-2019
    33red
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hikerdave View Post
    The bike seems overpriced for the components, except for the electromechanical parts which are good, but buy it at a discount if you want a decent bike and your trails arenít too rough or steep.

The price is in canadian $ like 4,125 in US$. I will try it soon.
  • 06-10-2019
    hikerdave
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 33red View Post
    The price is in canadian $ like 4,125 in US$. I will try it soon.

That seems like a good price to me then. Usually the eBike manufacturers want you to accept the lesser motor to get a lower cost.
  • 06-10-2019
    dundundata
    Recon fork
  • 06-14-2019
    33red
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dundundata View Post
    Recon fork

I am not sure, do you mean this is a positive or a negative?
  • 06-14-2019
    ziscwg
    Quote:

I am not sure, do you mean this is a positive or a negative?

It's a negative for sure. Maybe the money you saved can get you a reasonable fork.
  • 06-15-2019
    mtbbiker
    Quote:

For the price it looks good to me, hopefully i will get to try it soon.
    You own it or know about it, i would appreciate your input positive and negative. A small should fit me. Thanks

https://www.cannondale.com/en/Canada...b-ae5da17f9412

What bike are you coming from? What type of terrain do you ride? Are you a beginner, intermediate or advance rider?
  • 06-15-2019
    33red
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbiker View Post
    What bike are you coming from? What type of terrain do you ride? Are you a beginner, intermediate or advance rider?

Over 55 years pedaling, only last 3 mountain and fat. I consider myself an advanced beginner. I might go with a Scott 2018 that was more expansive but a bit cheaper now if the frame can fit me. I did not like the transmission on that Cannondale so i just took it off my list of potentials. I have and had quality bikes buying used but Ebikes used around here allmost do not exist except for poor quality ones. I have bikes so it will happen but it might take me some months. I was more XC but i will go most places except DH. I have a few tests booked next week.
    I have HT, now shopping for my first FS. I did a Norco demo, liked the bike but that carbone one is over my budget.
  • 06-15-2019
    ruthabagah
    i test drove one and there are better choices out there. i was not impressed by the fork and geometry. the rest is ok, but i would take a haibike or levo everyday instead of this one.
  • 08-31-2019
    clex2
    1 Attachment(s)
    I just picked up a Cujo neo 4 for 20% off MSRP, or $3360 USD. I felt that was quite a good deal.Attachment 1275845
  • 08-31-2019
    Gutch
    Congrats on your new bike! Enjoy.🍺
  • 01-13-2020
    clex2
    I find it odd that there are little to no reviews of the Cannondale Cujo Neo 130 series of ebikes. What gives?
  • 01-13-2020
    33red
    From all i read i just do not trust Shimano. Maybe i will go for a Giant HT because i trust Yamaha. I heard the 2 exclusive distributors of Haibike for North America do not plan to distribute them in Canada this year. I have not found an unsold in my size with a normal dicount. Since mid Nov. i just enjoy my fat on snow/ice probably till mid april. Happy trails.
  • 01-14-2020
    clex2
    Quote:

From all i read i just do not trust Shimano. Maybe i will go for a Giant HT because i trust Yamaha. I heard the 2 exclusive distributors of Haibike for North America do not plan to distribute them in Canada this year. I have not found an unsold in my size with a normal dicount. Since mid Nov. i just enjoy my fat on snow/ice probably till mid april. Happy trails.

What do you not trust about Shimano?
  • 01-14-2020
    33red
    The engine needs to be replaced way to often. It seems some engeneers focussed about a light engine so they could brag about but forgot the reliability. Some say they are happy to get a third motor for free. I would be totally pissed having to climb back out of the woods i would sue them in smalls claims court for 10,000$. Nobody pays over 4,000$ to have repeats problems unless they believe the Kool-Aid from fake reviews. People are busy and buy without checking. Just like the Brose/Specialized bragging about a belt low noise that is just not ready for market. Failures after failures. I can pedal if i choose an Ebike it has to be one worth my $$.
    They just use an endless list of excuses.
    I am not paying for excuses.