Zach for President?- Mtbr.com
    I hate texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcheringa
    While you obviously can't take Zach down for his riding, I kind of wonder how much more he could do for the sport if he stopped talking like a twelve-year-old with a brain injury--and all of these other retards stopped mimicking him?

Let's elevate this out of the stoneage, folks.

No wonder the public is against us in a lot of places. We have morons like this with big balls and tiny brains fronting us.

I am sure he is otherwise an outstanding member of the community, and only saves his limited vocabulary for impressing us here on MTBR.

You have to love it when people assume freedom means a license to be stupid.

Eat a dick.
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

rollin
    "aint no wrong, aint no right
    there's only pleasure and pain"

negative comments are only a reflection of one's self.

Bighit Evangalest

pure genius...

Can you please take your 16 posts and sod off to another forum please ball licker.....
    I am so glad that you represent only the minority of uptight pricks in the freeride community.
    I wave my private parts at your Aunties....
    Last edited by jungleuk; 09-14-2005 at 11:01 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To feel no fear denotes a lack of intellegence.
    True courage is feeling the fear and doing it anyway.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Zach for President?

While you obviously can't take Zach down for his riding, I kind of wonder how much more he could do for the sport if he stopped talking like a twelve-year-old with a brain injury--and all of these other retards stopped mimicking him?

No wonder the public is against us in a lot of places. We have morons like this with big balls and tiny brains fronting us.

I am sure he is otherwise an outstanding member of the community, and only saves his limited vocabulary for impressing us here on MTBR.

Kill that $hit!

Ummmmm..... WTF is your problem? Get back on your XC bike and peddle away. Why do you care how someone talks anyway? Are you feeling left out? You cant keep up w/ lingo and talking $hit? Is it just like when you were a kid and that bully took away your lunch money? Are you lonely? Awe comon, I'm hear for you... You can let it all out. Nobody's gunna take your lunch money anymore cuz your a big boy now w/ a bigboy job and your not riding as much as you'd like to. It's okay. Take a deep breath, bend over, and shove your head right back up into your a$$. Prick.......

mtbr member
    LOLZ $hit is fycking funny as hell. Come on dog, where is your originality? You do realize that every month some 1 just like yourself comes spouting teh same $hit. This ain't college, and i ain't your role model. I'll type how i want, and speak how i want. I ride bikes biatch. Plain and simple. I ain't changin for you, or anyone. get over it you whiny bltch as$.

Attached Images Attached Images

Pro Crastinator
    you can suxxors teh ballzorz.....

Kill that $hit!
    Well, I'm just gunna sit back w/ a pbr and see how this one rides out.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    Well, I'm just gunna sit back w/ a pbr and see how this one rides out.
    i'm w/ ya hommie. Think i'll hit some of gnarcals finest, and watch teh haterade flow.

Kill that $hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    i'm w/ ya hommie. Think i'll hit some of gnarcals finest, and watch teh haterade flow.
    w3rd

you or ireness hittin mammoth?

Pain Is A State Of Mind
    well maybe if zach were president he would open a lot more FR/DH parks........................ sounds like a good idea to me.
    Opportunity awaits those that are worthy....
    Photamagrapher---http://gallery.photographyreview.com...&ppuser=244688

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    w3rd

you or ireness hittin mammoth?
    Napes. I'm hittin teh stinc 24-7 till zion freeride fest. You goin to that?

Pain Is A State Of Mind
    how can you tell
    Opportunity awaits those that are worthy....
    Photamagrapher---http://gallery.photographyreview.com...&ppuser=244688

-arschloch-
    Apr 2004
    pic #4: dead sailor
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

Xtremely Moderate
    First Jive Dude: **** man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?

Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.

First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?

Second Jive Dude: UH...

First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.

Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.

First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.

First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em

First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

"Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

Xtremely Moderate
    Randy: Can I get you something?

Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

jibber of the unjibbable
    hells yeah zach for prez. I heard he would be running on the platform of "free beer in america" & "deporting stoopid ass wanna be jealous haterz"

he's got my vote, along with everyone else that I know
    Boogie down to free James Brown

Kill that $hit!
    Napes. I'm hittin teh stinc 24-7 till zion freeride fest. You goin to that?
    Not sure yet. Gotta find the dinero to get there.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o
    Randy: Can I get you something?

Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!
    Love that movie!

I haven't been here all that long & from what I've read of Zachdank posts, half the time I don't have a clue what he's saying...lol, but damn his pics & riding ability are crazy...keep it up & keep posting...

Now with flavor!!
    This just in.............

Due to the inappropriate and junvenile manner in which zachdank presents himself through text and "lingo" mountian biking can no longer exist given the current context in which our sport is percieved. Therefore the sport of freeride mountain biking is cancelled until further notice.

Discussions concerning VO2 max thresholds, chamois cream and nutritional value of GU shots will be considered valid, but only after prior written approval subsequent to participants completion of a standardized proposal form.
    Last edited by kidwoo; 09-15-2005 at 09:03 AM.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

Absurd
    LOLZ $hit is fycking funny as hell. Come on dog, where is your originality? You do realize that every month some 1 just like yourself comes spouting teh same $hit. This ain't college, and i ain't your role model. I'll type how i want, and speak how i want. I ride bikes biatch. Plain and simple. I ain't changin for you, or anyone. get over it you whiny bltch as$.

I didn't go into all the posts in depth, but it looks like teh guy (not zach!) is basically just a tool. http://forums.mtbr.com/search.php?searchid=967788

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Hell, I don't know Zack- but if speaking like him helps me ride like him I'm all about it...I'd probably get fired though.

i should be working
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipV
    Hell, I don't know Zack- but if speaking like him helps me ride like him I'm all about it...I'd probably get fired though.
    i hear that just getting a 40 and a scream will give you magical hucking powers.

Xtremely Moderate

This website will help you:

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

Your translation to jive:

While ya' obviously kin't snatch Zach waaay down fo' his ridin', ah' kind'a wonda' how much mo'e he could do fo' de spo't if he stopped rapin' likes some twelve-year-old wid some brain injury--and all uh dese oda' retards stopped mimickin' him? Let's elevate dis out uh de stoneage, folks. No wonda' de public be against us in some lot uh places. We gots mo'ons likes dis wid big balls and tiny brains frontin' us. I's gots'ta be sho' man he be oderwise an outstandin' memba' of de community, and only saves his limited vocabulary fo' impressin' us here on MTBR. You's gots'ta love it when sucka's assume freedom means some license t'be stupid.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuffer
    pic #4: dead sailor
    put teh crack pipe down son. Everyone knows Timmy isn't capable of a dead sailor. He came out of the womb w/ mad steez.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    281 330 8004 hit dank up on the low cause danks baout to blow, before the ice was in his grill before he signed the major deal u guys ddint giv e a damn if he was here

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vpjackal989
    dang zach shmee, if those are all taken from video's why dont you post the vids? i wanna see some moving pictures
    there will be a teaser up in teh next couple of weeks to our full lenght vid.
    nice ryhmers T.

izumusx988
    dang zach shmee, if those are all taken from video's why dont you post the vids? i wanna see some moving pictures
    -Rob

Northeast Sovereign racing - Morewood bikes-maxxis-hayes-e13

not really a noob
    [QUOTE=MorphineAddict]Ummmmm..... WTF is your problem? Get back on your XC bike and peddle away. Are you feeling left out? QUOTE]

pedal fast! he still has his spandex stuck up his ass and hes angry. zach dominates mtbr, if not the world!
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

pwn3rator
    you r0x0r my s0x0rz hardcore, we should film it...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

Innovate or die!
    I dunno, don't flame or anything, but i think the guy has a point.

It gives DH/FR a bad name, along with driving me and(hopefully) other people nuts. The fact a guy like me who is 17 and not huge in the biking world is mature enough to speak normally, it kindof kills the whole "you said it so it must be true about u thing". Thats what they tell kids in public school about calling ppl gay so the kids will stop doing it.
    Yeah there is definetly a time to rock on and have fun and be silly, but i would agree with Asomethingguy that its over the line.

My 2 cents. See you peeps at nationals. (Translation: I won't see responses to this post till monday, if at all. have fun)

the target bike basher
    well someone here is gay and jelous of mad skillz.... and i ride XC when im not hucking so dont be hating
    Quote Originally Posted by mothahucker
    Go hit some more two foot plywood jumps in your culdesack on your toys'r'us magma

mtbr member
    It gives DH/FR a bad name
    That's already a bad name bro. "DH/FR" reads like "DUFFER". HAHA. How about just spelling out "RIDING", eh?

-a

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by puttsey
    well someone here is gay and jelous of mad skillz.... and i ride XC when im not hucking so dont be hating
    LOL, I can just see some skinny-assed, white boy, gangsta wanna-be spouting off that line.

Glad to Be Alive

man you are so cool with 16 post...what a way to start...let the hate begin....may I suggest you change your user name
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Xtremely Moderate
    I may have only 16 posts .............

Legion uh Poon I may gots only 16 posts (danks fo' statin' de obvious), but da damn facts is dat Zach kin seriously ride AND he be a complete ****in' idiot. Man! Mah' only point wuz dat dat be likes settin' some diamond in some turd. His skills is de rock, de rest uh him be spent. Man! And cliche. And bo'in'. And silly. Slap mah fro! How old be he, anyway? Like 40? I's gots'ta be surprised ya' could even scrap "enuff $G$ togeda' 4 teh bike," BIATCH! Right on! So's whut. You's flunked out uh grade farm and yo' Big Daddy used t'whup' yo' ass some few too many times. Huck away, our little huckster. Ah be baaad... ah' am sho' man he be proud uh his little homoerotic flyboy. Slap mah fro! I's gots'ta be mos' de only o'iginal one in here. If dat wuzn't true, ya''d need some magic decoda' rin' t'dig it whut de **** ah' am sayin' right now, so cut me some slack, Jack. When some culture embraces acceleratin' stupidity as hip, it's likes collective masturbashun. It feels baaaad t'join in, but da damn best part uh it runs waaay down some oda' ***'s leg into his kicker. But ah' guess ya' dudes is in t'dat radical doodad. I'm not jealous. ah' wuz de fust t'say Zach's de joker as far his ridin'. Whut ah' dink be a wuzte be everyone suckin' one anoder's balls in bugger'd sentences. I rest well at night knowin' dat da damn closest any uh ya' idiots gots'ta eva' come t'playin' an impo'tant role in some sucka's life be rin'in' dem drough some regista' at Best Steal. Love da damn ride, hate da damn sucka's.

Xtremely Moderate
    I may have only 16 posts .......

i may have only 1^ posts (ntxfor sTaTing teh obvIous), but teh fact s4R that zach can seroiusl yride and he sia complete ****uing idiot!!!!!1~~~~~~~ my only point w4s taht that is 7ikE setting a di4mond in a turd LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLO~~~~ ollololollo.... HIS kILSL R TEH ROxOR, THE REST OF HiM SI SPENT AN CLOICHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~ u sUck... an dboriNg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ ololololollollol~~ aND SOILLY!!!!!~~ ollololololollo!!!!!!!111~~~~ how old is eh, aanyway????????????? YoU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~ 71K 40!??!?!?!?!?!?!?? 1 am surprrised ui coulD even scrap enuff $g$ togeder 4 The bike," biatch!!!!!!!11~~~~~~~ so what yoU fdlunkesd out oF gRade school and ur daddy used to beat yor ass a few too manyt imez~~~~~~~ lololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~ Come 2 my tfp.. HuX0r awya, our little hXu0rsteer/// i am sure he si oprud of his liTtle Homoerotic flyoby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ i am alomst teh only original one in here.. if tha \/\/asnt true, ypou"d nee d amagic dEcoder ring to Undarstnad what the **** i 4m sAuyingr 1ghT now WHEN A CULTUER EMBRCAES ACCELERAT1NG DTPUIDITY A SHIP, ITS LIKE C0LLECTIVE MASTURBATION,,, iT FEEL SOOD TO JOPIN IN, BUT THE BEST PARt OI T RUNS DOWN SOMe OTHER ***S 7EG INTO HIS SHOE,, but i gesz o guysd r in tio rhat sort of th1ng im not je4lous.. lolololololololollol... i waz the firdt to dsay zachs teh ma nas fare his riding!!!!!!!111~ haX0r th epl4nnat what oi THiu|\|k is a wsate is evaryone suX0ring one Antoehr'z balls 1n brtoken sentenCes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~ LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO~ i rest well at night konwing that teh closest any of u idiots \\\\////\\\\////i7l ever com3 to playing na improtamnt role on some0ne's Life is ringig them thoRUgh a register at best buy!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~~ olve teh r1de,a hre teh lamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~ olololo~~~~~~ OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~

Young.Brash.Hopeful.
    Jul 2005

Your calling Zach a complete fukin idiot over some intra web shiat. Your the idiot, you dont know a thing about anyone on here. STFU...

Cliche is silly, which is not boring, pure entertainment baby...

Scraping enough money together to have a sick bike is what its all about... Why the fawk would you want to have a sick bike than work your ass off all the time to not ride it...

Your not the most orignal one here... like someone said before, every month or so some bag of douche comes and pulls some crap just like you. But all you jack asses dont realize, nobody gives a shiat what you think.

Rest well ass face, live your life for you, make a difference for yourself, only the people who matter will know the importance of your actions. Or you can go on being a little office monkey trying to please everyone who steps on you.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    I'm a Forward Observer in the 82d Airborne Division just back from Afghanistan, so no offices for me RaddyChaddy.

You guys think you are living real, but you are just living.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, chances are it is a ****ing duck.

Besides, for tough guys you all are awful sensitive. Must be all of that male bonding.

the target bike basher
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o

i olololo~~~~~~ OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~
    fool...it goes like this:

1 |\/|4 |-|4\/3 0|\| 16 p0$7$ (7|-|4|\||{$ 0 $7471|\|9 7|-|3 0\/10$), ߵ7 7|-|3 4(7$ 43 7|-|47 24(|-| (4|\| $310$ 13 4|\| |-|3 1$ 4 (0|\/|p373 ****1|\|9 1107. |\/| 0|\| p01|\|7 \/\/4$ 7|-|47 7|-|47 1$ 1|{3 $3771|\|9 4 14|\/|0|\| 1|\| 4 7.

|-|1$ $|{1$ 43 7|-|3 0(|{, 7|-|3 3$7 0 |-|1|\/| 1$ $p3|\|7. 4|\| (1(|-|3. 4|\| 01|\|9. 4|\| $1.

|-|0\/\/ 0 1$ |-|3, 4|\|\/\/4? 1|{3 40?

1 4|\/| $p1$3 0 (0 3\/3|\| $(4p "3|\| $9$ 70933 4 73|-| 1|{3," 147(|-|!

$0 \/\/|-|47. 0 |\||{3 07 0 943 $(|-|00 4|\| 0 4Х $3 70 347 0 4$$ 4 3\/\/ 700 |\/|4|\| 71|\/|3$. |-|(|{ 4\/\/4, 0 1773 |-|(|{$73. 1 4|\/| $3 |-|3 1$ p0 0 |-|1$ 1773 |-|0|\/|03071( 0.

1 4|\/| 4|\/|0$7 7|-|3 0|\| 0191|\|4 0|\|3 1|\| |-|33. 1 7|-|47 \/\/4$|\|'7 73, 0' |\|33 4 |\/|491( 3(03 1|\|9 70 |\|3$74|\| \/\/|-|47 7|-|3 **** 1 4|\/| $41|\|9 19|-|7 |\|0\/\/.

\/\/|-|3|\| 4 (73 3|\/|߮4(3$ 4((33471|\|9 $7p117 4$ |-|1p, 17'$ 1|{3 (03(71\/3 |\/|4$74710|\|. 17 33$ 900 70 _|01|\| 1|\|, ߵ7 7|-|3 3$7 p47 0 17 |\|$ 0\/\/|\| $0|\/|3 07|-|3 ***'$ 39 1|\|70 |-|1$ $|-|03. ߵ7 1 93$$ 0 9$ 43 1|\| 70 7|-|47 $07 0 7|-|1|\|9.

1'|\/| |\|07 _|340$. 1 \/\/4$ 7|-|3 1$7 70 $4 24(|-|'$ 7|-|3 |\/|4|\| 4$ 4 |-|1$ 11|\|9. \/\/|-|47 1 7|-|1|\||{ 1$ 4 \/\/4$73 1$ 3\/30|\|3 $(|{1|\|9 0|\|3 4|\|07|-|3'$ 4$ 1|\| ߮0|{3|\| $3|\|73|\|(3$.

1 3$7 \/\/3 47 |\|19|-|7 |{|\|0\/\/1|\|9 7|-|47 7|-|3 (0$3$7 4|\| 0 0 1107$ \/\/1 3\/3 (0|\/|3 70 p41|\|9 4|\| 1|\/|p074|\|7 03 1|\| $0|\/|30|\|3'$ 13 1$ 1|\|91|\|9 7|-|3|\/| 7|-|09|-| 4 391$73 47 3$7 ߵ.

0\/3 7|-|3 13, |-|473 7|-|3 p30p3.
    Go hit some more two foot plywood jumps in your culdesack on your toys'r'us magma

the target bike basher
    LOL, I can just see some skinny-assed, white boy, gangsta wanna-be spouting off that line.
    hahah im not skinny and my uncles black

mtbr member

Teh teh teh , as I kick sand in your face at the beach and let my dog piss on your lunch ..... grow up no-one cares teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

Quote Originally Posted by puttsey
    fool...it goes like this:

1 |\/|4� |-|4\/3 0|\|�� 16 p0$7$ ( . . . �0\/3 7|-|3 �1�3, |-|473 7|-|3 p30p�3.
    I hope you put that through a program and didn't translate it by hand. Unless you are an 31337 4@x0r /\/\4573|2 fer realz.

Post Script This thread is lame. And yes, I would like some cheese with my whine, thank you.

abolisher of A$$holes
    I'm a Forward Observer in the 82d Airborne Division just back from Afghanistan, so no offices for me RaddyChaddy.

is that supposed to impress us?? cuz it shows what a follower you are...you do know they even recruit the mentally challenged into the army/air force/etc...

Rob Munro
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    is that supposed to impress us?? cuz it shows what a follower you are...you do know they even recruit the mentally challenged into the army/air force/etc...
    whoa, I'll stay out of the grand debate on the english language, but you shouldn't insult the armed forces. like what they are doing or not, but give 'em respect.

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Munro
    whoa, I'll stay out of the grand debate on the english language, but you shouldn't insult the armed forces. like what they are doing or not, but give 'em respect.
    okay...I'm not getting into the debate on whether or not war is good...but I didn't state anything that wasn't true (their recruiting methods since Iraq are quite questionable)...and to tell me that I NEED to give them respect...is as funny as telling me I'm supposed to respect the president just cuz he's president...not that I don't know and like some people in the armed forces...but just cuz you're in them...isn't gonna impress me...or anyone else that thinks war is a waste of time...

not really a noob

... and if we just ...

I may have only 16 posts (thanks for stating the obvious), but the facts are that Zach can seriously ride AND he is a complete ****ing idiot. My only point was that that is like setting a diamond in a turd.

His skills are the rock, the rest of him is spent. And cliche. And boring. And silly.

How old is he, anyway? Like 40?

I am surprised you could even scrap "enuff $G$ togeder 4 teh bike," BIATCH!

So what. You flunked out of grade school and your daddy used to beat your ass a few too many times. Huck away, our little huckster. I am sure he is proud of his little homoerotic flyboy.

I am almost the only original one in here. If that wasn't true, you'd need a magic decoder ring to understand what the **** I am saying right now.

When a culture embraces accelerating stupidity as hip, it's like collective masturbation. It feels good to join in, but the best part of it runs down some other ***'s leg into his shoe. But I guess you guys are in to that sort of thing.

I'm not jealous. I was the first to say Zach's the man as far his riding. What I think is a waste is everyone sucking one another's balls in broken sentences.

I rest well at night knowing that the closest any of you idiots will ever come to playing an important role in someone's life is ringing them through a register at Best Buy.

Love the ride, hate the people.

u faget go to anoter thread if ya dont like de lingo
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

Rob Munro
    okay...I'm not getting into the debate on whether or not war is good...but I didn't state anything that wasn't true (their recruiting methods since Iraq are quite questionable)...and to tell me that I NEED to give them respect...is as funny as telling me I'm supposed to respect the president just cuz he's president...not that I don't know and like some people in the armed forces...but just cuz you're in them...isn't gonna impress me...or anyone else that thinks war is a waste of time...
    being impressed by someone and respecting them are sometimes very different things.

now, what exactly does this thread have to do with MTB? jeez, we all need to chill out. Zach (Mr. Pres?) post some more insane pictures and say something us old guys need to read twice to understand! Come on man, we're dying here.
    Last edited by Rob Munro; 09-16-2005 at 09:54 PM.

lux
    Sure-Fire 'Lectric
    I go medium. Zach inspires me to go medium-large. r0X0rs!!!

to the haters: It's just teh intarweb. chill.

Bum Buzzer
    I am the Walrus.

(Walrus' arent known for hucking...)

Young.Brash.Hopeful.
    Jul 2005

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, chances are it is a ****ing duck.

Besides, for tough guys you all are awful sensitive. Must be all of that male bonding.
    Sorry, your not a office monkey, you just get shitty pay for a ultra high risk job. I'm sure once we all join the army and get a cool haircut we can all live real.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RadChad
    Sorry, your not a office monkey, you just get shitty pay for a ultra high risk job. I'm sure once we all join the army and get a cool haircut we can all live real.
    Bwhahahahahahahaha LOLZ

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RadChad
    Glad to see you were able to get your shiny little lips off from around Zach's balls long enough to send us a message.

You're right. Shitty pay. Risky job. Shaved head. You know it's real, so I guess you think you're going to irritate me. Hmmm. Not the worse day I've had lately.

I really can't believe you putzes are actually still threading this thing. Aren't you supposed to be out hucking like the dope as mo fos you are?

Zach. Why don't you call of your Legion of Jigglies so they can go practice bunny hopping or new ways of impairing the English language.

I'll be honest. I was just messing around with you guys at first, but now I realize that no matter whether or not you guys actually are how you come across you still have to be really ****ing stupid to carry on like this.

Makes me happy that I have such a lame ass job surrounded by all of these so-called slaves.

Do the world a favor and stop wearing your lids when you are out, guys.

mtbr member
    Glad to see you were able to get your shiny little lips off from around Zach's balls long enough to send us a message.

You're right. Shitty pay. Risky job. Shaved head. You know it's real, so I guess you think you're going to irritate me. Hmmm. Not the worse day I've had lately.

I really can't believe you putzes are actually still threading this thing. Aren't you supposed to be out hucking like the dope as mo fos you are?

Zach. Why don't you call of your Legion of Jigglies so they can go practice bunny hopping or new ways of impairing the English language.

I'll be honest. I was just messing around with you guys at first, but now I realize that no matter whether or not you guys actually are how you come across you still have to be really ****ing stupid to carry on like this.

Makes me happy that I have such a lame ass job surrounded by all of these so-called slaves.

Do the world a favor and stop wearing your lids when you are out, guys.

I think i'll shed a tear now. That speech about being real was so touching.

Your a piece of dog $hit. If i ever see you, i will pee in your face. You have insulted me for teh last time. Now I will be forced to.... Oh never mind, i was just kiddin anyway. Your obviously a way better person, and much smarter than me or anyone in my crew. Your judgments are so valuble to me. I will take them to heart. You have changed my life forever.
    I am retiring from mountain biking as of now. Tommorro I will join the army. I want to know what real life is all about. You seem so happy with yours. It would be cool if you could teach me how to judge someones whole life over a couple posts on an intraweb forum.
    Oh, and everyone in the LOD has a college education. Sorry if we choose not to impress you with what you consider proper internet dialog. I come on here to fyck around with my hommies. You came on here to prove that you are one of teh biggest aS$ clowns to walk the face of the earth.

Do us all a favor.

End your life.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004

See ya'll in Zion--OUT

I think i'll shed a tear now. That speech about being real was so touching.

Your a piece of dog $hit. If i ever see you, i will pee in your face. You have insulted me for teh last time. Now I will be forced to.... Oh never mind, i was just kiddin anyway. Your obviously a way better person, and much smarter than me or anyone in my crew. Your judgments are so valuble to me. I will take them to heart. You have changed my life forever.
    I am retiring from mountain biking as of now. Tommorro I will join the army. I want to know what real life is all about. You seem so happy with yours. It would be cool if you could teach me how to judge someones whole life over a couple posts on an intraweb forum.
    Oh, and everyone in the LOD has a college education. Sorry if we choose not to impress you with what you consider proper internet dialog. I come on here to fyck around with my hommies. You came on here to prove that you are one of teh biggest aS$ clowns to walk the face of the earth.

Do us all a favor.

End your life.
    I can't make any promises about ending my life, but I sure wish this thread would stop. I mean, damn.

And the only reason I came on here is to fyck with you. So I guess between me, you and your homies there is just a lot of fycking around going on. Relax. I thought you dope niggas are supoosed to be chill, dog.

Can you teach me how to do a wheelie? Anyway. We can talk about it at Zion while you are trying to piss in my face. Convenient that my leave falls right about then, huh?

I'll keep an eye out for the prick on the Banshee.

mtbr member

Raaarrrr Grrrrrrrr I'm so pis$ed off!!!!!!!

I can't make any promises about ending my life, but I sure wish this thread would stop. I mean, damn.

And the only reason I came on here is to fyck with you. So I guess between me, you and your homies there is just a lot of fycking around going on. Relax. I thought you dope niggas are supoosed to be chill, dog.

Can you teach me how to do a wheelie? Anyway. We can talk about it at Zion while you are trying to piss in my face. Convenient that my leave falls right about then, huh?

"see y'all at zion OUT"
    Damn, you sounds hella tuff broham. If you sure wish this thread would stop, then why did you start it, and why do you keep coming back talkin $hiz yo yo dog? You say teh only reason you came here is to fyck with me, but reread teh whole thread. Looks like your the only one getting fycked with brah. Your like the angry little badger in teh corner that everyone keeps poking with the broomstick.
    See you in Virgin tough guy. I'll be the guy teh little 130 pound guy on the Banshee hiding in the corner, cuz me so scared of angry military guy.
    Last edited by zachdank; 09-19-2005 at 04:21 AM.

mtbr member

Why now wha?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Munro
    I don't have to give anyone respect, especially these @ss clowns. (See pic)
    Don't even start with "a few bad apples" garbage...you do know that spoils the barrel while we're on trite little cliches, eh?

Don't even start with "they are all terraists," either.

You think they're defending my freedom or some chit but they ain't doing chit for me, just costing U.S. more than 1/2 a trillion a year.

I'll defend my freedom with my own selection of firearms thanks, very much. It's not like Osama's chasing me around singletracks in the forest..

and why do you hate our founding fathers so much....

Tom Paine says:

An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.

To establish any mode to abolish war, however advantageous it might be to Nations, would be to take from such Government the most lucrative of its branches.

Cogitate on this....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Learn critical thinking, it will make you travel.
    ---zm

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary-HLM

Pro Crastinator
    I'm a Forward Observer in the 82d Airborne Division just back from Afghanistan......
    too bad you didn't get caught and have your head sawn off......

Yay! Bikes !
    worst ... thread ...ever.

izumusx988
    zach is a shmee member so their for he is cool
    -Rob

Northeast Sovereign racing - Morewood bikes-maxxis-hayes-e13

crumb
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    too bad you didn't get caught and have your head sawn off......
    whatever you say dank
    Last edited by saviorself; 09-19-2005 at 12:14 PM.

mtbr member
    Last edited by zachdank; 09-19-2005 at 12:14 PM.

crumb
    ------

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Bump....HA HA.

e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool's Gold
    I don't have to give anyone respect, especially these @ss clowns. (See pic)
    Don't even start with "a few bad apples" garbage...you do know that spoils the barrel while we're on trite little cliches, eh?

Don't even start with "they are all terraists," either.

You think they're defending my freedom or some chit but they ain't doing chit for me, just costing U.S. more than 1/2 a trillion a year.

I'll defend my freedom with my own selection of firearms thanks, very much. It's not like Osama's chasing me around singletracks in the forest..

and why do you hate our founding fathers so much....

Tom Paine says:

An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.

To establish any mode to abolish war, however advantageous it might be to Nations, would be to take from such Government the most lucrative of its branches.

Cogitate on this....

what the he\\??? someone should kick your @$$ to the middle east to show you how it is

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

While I do have respect for what those people in the military are doing, whether I believe they should be over there or not, I still reserve the right to determine my opinion on people on an individual basis. Firemen have a tough job that is an incredible service to the public and there are many a genuine hero in their ranks but there are also some genuine @ssholes in there as well. Same with policemen, doctors, charity workers, teachers, or any other jobs that are held in high esteem by the general public. While your profession may be an honorable one and those overseas are just doing what they are told (in most cases), you are still an extremely large @sshole and are just tarnishing the image of much more respectful people in your unit by associating yourself with them. While I'm sure you have a promising future ahead of you as an English professor, I would suggest to you that you be a bit less critical of mountain bikers and consider that the internet is not exactly a breeding ground for Pulitzer worthy writing, no matter whose messageboard it is. I've been at all different types of messageboards for everything from artists to collectors to sports fans of different types and a common thread amongst all of them is that broken English, slang, common word shortenings or acronyms common to the internet, and so on are extremely common. Since you seem to view yourself as superior to the rest of us, why don't you just head back to the Mensa forums and try to convince them of how extraordinary you are because nobody's buying it here.

Innovate or die!
    you people really have no perspective for the easy life your living because some guy in afghanistan is manly enough to take it for you........

When you grow up(or die horribly) and finally wake up from that cloud of dope around your head, hopefully you will have enough braincells to realize what a fake your life is....

there is only one thing worth living for........

i had a long chat with fox racing at nationals about the image a certain rider of theirs portrays......

Quote fox racing shox website sponsorship form: "......[looking for racers] that have ther perfect blend of talent and ability to accurately represent our company and products."

They, just like me and others, seem to have finally realized that you just don't meet 50% of their requirements. Try not to stare to hard at your phone the next time it rings.

Magic Line Finder

New question here.

where did this thread go?? Sh!t man , ill vote for Zachdank - but he will have lagalize some shtuff for the rest of ya so much angst from people who dont even ride road bikes-
    I'll go and huc for YOU !!
    I sense the FEAR... the fear of what you don't understand-

650 yay area
    hahahahahahahahahha

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by j6105
    you people really have no perspective for the easy life your living because some guy in afghanistan is manly enough to take it for you........

When you grow up(or die horribly) and finally wake up from that cloud of dope around your head, hopefully you will have enough braincells to realize what a fake your life is....

i had a long chat with fox racing at nationals about the image a certain rider of theirs portrays......

Quote fox racing shox website sponsorship form: "......[looking for racers] that have ther perfect blend of talent and ability to accurately represent our company and products."

They, just like me and others, seem to have finally realized that you just don't meet 50% of their requirements. Try not to stare to hard at your phone the next time it rings.

That's so funny hommie, I just got off the phone with FOX, and you couldn't be more wrong.
    You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. I have nothing to do with the FOX racing team. No one ever even said i was sponsored by them in the first place clown. Because some dumb aS$ starts a thread to flame me, i'm suposed to curl up in a ball and cry without responding? It's all a big joke to me. Get off your high horse fool. Your just another wannabee. I test and abuse prody for several companies. I ain't no factory rider.

Innovate or die!
    "Oh, and everyone in the LOD has a college education."

lol from where....chico state 2 yr college of constuction?

Well as i can see, you are perfect for fox..... no contractual obligations, you just ramp on their crap. A glorified guinea pig. Le truth always comes out.

Fill me in on the death match in zion.

remember, 1 vs. 1 and fists only, this should be fun to hear about, you might actually get into a bike magazine finally!!!!

Xtremely Moderate

Well as i can see, you are perfect for fox..... no contractual obligations, you just ramp on their crap. A glorified guinea pig. Le truth always comes out.

remember, 1 vs. 1 and fists only, this should be fun to hear about, you might actually get into a bike magazine finally!!!!
    I bet Jane Fonda could kick your arse jarhead...............

Giant STP 06

I really love the guys that go into the armed forces and use it as a bragging right. It's nothing to brag about, but it is respectful. Do your own thing and stop making fun of the civs

Xtremely Moderate

Semper Fi! Do or die! Hoorah! Hoorah!

You little scumbag. I got your name, I got your ass. You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers I will teach you. Now get up, get on your feet. You had best un-fyck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shyt down your neck.

Xtremely Moderate
    Let me hear your war cry!

abolisher of A$$holes
    being used as a gov't pawn in Iraq or Afghanistan doesn't necessarily mean you're manly...

I wanna talk to Samson!
    being used as a gov't pawn in Iraq or Afghanistan doesn't necessarily mean you're manly...
    Shut it, hippy.

JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Giant STP 06
    Being able to do so, yes, I think it does qualify you. Most people can't endure what they do, mentally or physically.

Xtremely Moderate
    Baby killers.

Xtremely Moderate
    Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaStinky05
    Being able to do so, yes, I think it does qualify you. Most people can't endure what they do, mentally or physically.
    ummmm...you're missing the point...I'm not saying their job isn't physically demanding...respect a firefighter for risking his life to save lives....yes...respect an armed forces who takes lives in order to free some...not in my book...it's okay to disagree...this whole world does...

banned
    Jun 2005
    This is very violent.

650 yay area

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh man the internet

mtbr member

what, you're in denial of reality??

Quote Originally Posted by themarsvolta55
    what the he\\??? someone should kick your @$$ to the middle east to show you how it is
    Gonna run that "freedom isn't free" stuff on me?

I hear it costs a buck-0-5

Why do you hate Tom Paine? His words, not mine. He wrote Common Sense, y'know...

?

No draft, holmes...if you're so hot to trot then why don't you go to the recruitment center...

Cause it kind of looks like you're roosting here...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---zm

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary-HLM

I wanna talk to Samson!

That was pretty awesome.

Hey were you racing beg/sport at Mammoth? I think I saw you come down(or someone with a similar bike)
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member

Like yer angles...but I've another opinion

First off, you start with the patriotism to get our attn. But wasn't it Saml Johnson who said, "patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."???
    -and, I think the Soviets were saying the same thing you did for like 15 years....Pat Tilman took it in a friendly fire incident, is that manly enough?

So you got that going for you.

2nd you go after this guy's sponsorship, furthering your scoundrelly ways in my eyes...

I think Twain said it best when he said, "love your country always, and your gov't when they deserve it."

If you think the founding fathers would support installing Islamic theocracies (read the draft of the Iraqi Con.), you need to reread the Constitution and check out Jeffersons "wall" seperating church and state....you'll be appalled...

---zm

I hate texas

BWhahahahahaha.....You are such a chode, it's not funn.....Well, it's pretty damn funny.
    Respect Cape Cult Member #21 "The California Respector"

mtbr member

yo

all i gotta say is

-arschloch-
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool's Gold
    First off, you start with the patriotism to get our attn. But wasn't it Saml Johnson who said, "patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."???
    -and, I think the Soviets were saying the same thing you did for like 15 years....Pat Tilman took it in a friendly fire incident, is that manly enough?

So you got that going for you.

2nd you go after this guy's sponsorship, furthering your scoundrelly ways in my eyes...

I think Twain said it best when he said, "love your country always, and your gov't when they deserve it."

If you think the founding fathers would support installing Islamic theocracies (read the draft of the Iraqi Con.), you need to reread the Constitution and check out Jeffersons "wall" seperating church and state....you'll be appalled...
    you keep calling him a scoundrel and you're gonna wind up like Phillip Hamilton or his pappy...
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    I was in the military, too...saw plenty of action.
    This one time, in Thailand I got pretty hammered and went looking for my buddy in a whorehouse. I know I was pretty wasted 'cause all I had on was a pair of boxer shorts and had just finished chasing a shot of Wild turkey with some dishwashing liquid...that was cause of those fawkin Aussies.
    Anyway, I stumbled into this whorehouse and immediately saw three fat women with black teeth eating somehting greasy off a stick. "You want sucky, sucky G.I" one of them spit between bites...."Fawk no" I told her, but that chicken (or what ever the hell it was) looked pretty good as that fawking dishwashiing liquid was starting to unsettle me.
    I grabbed a stick of the greasy loking meat out of there bucket and stumbled throug some beads into a long hallway.
    Some wiry little Tie dude was crouched on the floor and jumped up when I came in. "Bong, Bong, Bong, click, click,click!" He screamed at me from his tiny little mouth. I told the little ****er no ablo and considered cracking his little ass with the empty Heinekin bottle that had attached itself to my hand. Luckily, it was at that molment all hell broke loose:
    Suddently a girls angry screams filled the air and I saw my buddy Tiny crash through one of the doors. A beautiful, angry, tiny little Tie girl was perched upon his back and held his ears like a bridal and clawed insanely at his hair and eyes. "You like Donkey" She screamed. "You come in, go BANG BANG BANG like Donkey! No assho, No Assho...too BooCoooo to Boo Cooo!!". Tiny looked like a scared, drunk elephant with an insane mouse riding it's back. They bounced down the hallway in a plywood cracking kind of dance that both the angry Tie man and I found rather amazing.
    In the click of a viewmaster we were back outside the whorehouse in teh balmy Tie air, just like it never happened- me with my empty beer in one hand and some greasy meat-on-a-stick in the other, and Tiny looking like he had been raped my a spider monkey.
    In my heart, though, I knew we had done our part to make the world a safer place.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

this is a very funny thread. you sure do talk a lot of tough talk and crap for only being able to race in the beg/sport class. do yourself a favor and practice riding instead trying to be cool

Bum Buzzer

Wink

Everyone in this thread is a shitbyrd! (Except me! HA!)

You can all sip the sweat from my neatly deforested coin purse...

If Zach wants to act goofy and talk like a spaz - cool!

If whasshisname wants to be a chode chomping nitpicker, thass ok too...

There is this concept, dont know if anyones heard of it, called ingoring people. Next time someone posts a dumbass message - YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE IT!

Try it on this message...

Innovate or die!
    i would have to say the real puppets are those of the oligarchial mass media........ plenty of those on this forum
    Last edited by j6105; 09-20-2005 at 08:21 PM.

gnar, brah
    Quote Originally Posted by themarsvolta55
    shut the fvck up. that was the most logical post in this entire fvcking thread.

war is retarded. the middle east is fvcked up, and it is entirely the fault of the west. you know what happened in 1945? we started fvcking sh;t up. you know what is happening in 2006? we are continuing to fvck sh;t up. its what we do. we are damn good at it.

but seriously, save this stuff for the political forum.
    Trestle Bike Park

Don't skid
    I was in the military, too...saw plenty of action.
    This one time, in Thailand I got pretty hammered and went looking for my buddy in a whorehouse. I know I was pretty wasted 'cause all I had on was a pair of boxer shorts and had just finished chasing a shot of Wild turkey with some dishwashing liquid...that was cause of those fawkin Aussies.
    Anyway, I stumbled into this whorehouse and immediately saw three fat women with black teeth eating somehting greasy off a stick. "You want sucky, sucky G.I" one of them spit between bites...."Fawk no" I told her, but that chicken (or what ever the hell it was) looked pretty good as that fawking dishwashiing liquid was starting to unsettle me.
    I grabbed a stick of the greasy loking meat out of there bucket and stumbled throug some beads into a long hallway.
    Some wiry little Tie dude was crouched on the floor and jumped up when I came in. "Bong, Bong, Bong, click, click,click!" He screamed at me from his tiny little mouth. I told the little ****er no ablo and considered cracking his little ass with the empty Heinekin bottle that had attached itself to my hand. Luckily, it was at that molment all hell broke loose:
    Suddently a girls angry screams filled the air and I saw my buddy Tiny crash through one of the doors. A beautiful, angry, tiny little Tie girl was perched upon his back and held his ears like a bridal and clawed insanely at his hair and eyes. "You like Donkey" She screamed. "You come in, go BANG BANG BANG like Donkey! No assho, No Assho...too BooCoooo to Boo Cooo!!". Tiny looked like a scared, drunk elephant with an insane mouse riding it's back. They bounced down the hallway in a plywood cracking kind of dance that both the angry Tie man and I found rather amazing.
    In the click of a viewmaster we were back outside the whorehouse in teh balmy Tie air, just like it never happened- me with my empty beer in one hand and some greasy meat-on-a-stick in the other, and Tiny looking like he had been raped my a spider monkey.
    In my heart, though, I knew we had done our part to make the world a safer place.
    That's funny, sounds like something Hunter S. Thomas would write.

Members who have read this thread: 0