Yo RigidOne...you missed this..............- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Yo RigidOne...you missed this..............

Heres my G-bike

I got it up to 45 on about an 1/8th mile road the other day!

Thanks for the fun idea!!

All I want to do is go faster now!

Beau
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

Need old parts? PM me!

Trials Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Heres my G-bike

I got it up to 45 on about an 1/8th mile road the other day!

Thanks for the fun idea!!

All I want to do is go faster now!

Beau
    Dude, that is too cool. WHere u live? mabey we can ride sometime! You should race man, lol I cant belive you just built one, and it turned out awesome! lol needs some weight to. show the guys on www.gravitybike.com they would love to see it, all 15 of us lol.
    Please purchase products from JensonUSA your #1 Internet Dealer for MTB parts!

AS SEEN ON THE X-GAMES and GRAVITY GAMES! How would you like to go 80 MPH on a bike 4 inches from the ground? Well you can learn how at GravityBike.com the home for BMX Speed Machines!

2004-2005 Sponsors
    Maxxis Tires
    Targert Sponsor
    Azonic
    Hayes

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

... and if we just ... Well........

I'm not in a real good location for this type of thing. I'm in Minnesota, not a lot of hills. But I ride what I can find.

It's amazing how fast you can go in such a short distance! Some of the hills I went down where really short, and I got going faster than some guys on road bikes. Even at that speed, the bike handles really well. I was kind of sketchy at first because the wheelebase is really short and the head angle is steep, but all is good. The bike just wants to go faster and so do I!

I still have to bolt on the weights, I haven't weighed it yet. I imagine it will help a lot though.

I'm picking up a CBR 600 fairing for it this weekend. I have a composites class this semster in college and my project will be a fairing for it, based off the CBR one.

I now have about four of my buddies jealous because they don't have them, so I have a couple more that I'm building up for them so we can all go ride.

Peace, Beau

Quote Originally Posted by RigidOne
    Dude, that is too cool. WHere u live? mabey we can ride sometime! You should race man, lol I cant belive you just built one, and it turned out awesome! lol needs some weight to. show the guys on www.gravitybike.com they would love to see it, all 15 of us lol.
    Need recycled bike art? PM me!

Need old parts? PM me!

Trials Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I'm not in a real good location for this type of thing. I'm in Minnesota, not a lot of hills. But I ride what I can find.

It's amazing how fast you can go in such a short distance! Some of the hills I went down where really short, and I got going faster than some guys on road bikes. Even at that speed, the bike handles really well. I was kind of sketchy at first because the wheelebase is really short and the head angle is steep, but all is good. The bike just wants to go faster and so do I!

I still have to bolt on the weights, I haven't weighed it yet. I imagine it will help a lot though.

I'm picking up a CBR 600 fairing for it this weekend. I have a composites class this semster in college and my project will be a fairing for it, based off the CBR one.

I now have about four of my buddies jealous because they don't have them, so I have a couple more that I'm building up for them so we can all go ride.

Peace, Beau
    awesome. hey if you need some tires, Ive got the fastes ones made and i will trade for bike art...Lol. that stuff is awesome.
    the tires a re Tioga FastGrips (very rare) used 3 times (they are a set)
    Please purchase products from JensonUSA your #1 Internet Dealer for MTB parts!

AS SEEN ON THE X-GAMES and GRAVITY GAMES! How would you like to go 80 MPH on a bike 4 inches from the ground? Well you can learn how at GravityBike.com the home for BMX Speed Machines!

2004-2005 Sponsors
    Maxxis Tires
    Targert Sponsor
    Azonic
    Hayes

VIA
    banned
    Forget about the lamps and sh!t... that's bike is ART....