Yeti DJ?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Yeti DJ?

mtbr member

Yeti DJ?

Anyone familiar with the 06 Yeti DJ? I'm thinking of getting a small frame to replace my 16" Azonic DS1, but every pic I've seen looks like the long frame. I want something smaller than what I've got for DJ and slalom, but the DJ just looks big to me. Anyone with pics of a verified small(or short or whatever they call it), I'd love to see it. Thanks.
    Rosa Parks has just been hit with a piece of chicken.

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=Micnap]Anyone familiar with the 06 Yeti DJ? I'm thinking of getting a small frame to replace my 16" Azonic DS1, but every pic I've seen looks like the long frame. I want something smaller than what I've got for DJ and slalom, but the DJ just looks big to me. Anyone with pics of a verified small(or short or whatever they call it), I'd love to see it. Thanks.[/QUOTE

no personal experience with the yeti but if you want a shorter frame then check out the identiti dr. jekyll

local trails rider
    Do you need to know what it looks like, or do you need geometry figures? Figures should give you a way to compare it to your current ride.
    http://www.yeticycles.com/Bikes/BikesDJ.cfm (scroll down to Geometry & Sizing)

Short
    http://www.alwaysmad.com/yeti/yeti.php
    Last edited by perttime; 05-17-2006 at 04:19 AM.

Where's the chair lift?

Idea! Just Buy It and Ride It!! LOL

Mike,

C'mon man buy the thing and ride it man!! LOL Compare the geometry to what you have via the Yeti site! Get the Black one that you were thinking about buying. Im thinking about placing my order for the 303 for 07 season. Talk to you later!

You should know who this is!! LOL Is your friend is enjoying the new Haro 357 Mag! WIll he be riding the the US Nationals for us on it?

Office Bike Guy,
    Ellsman1

born and bred, UK
    Dec 2004
    they are lovely frames - i prefer them in silver but oh well

long is about 23'' or so TT i think

local trails rider
    22.0" and 23.5" TT

mtbr member
    Geometry figures were worthless to me since I couldn't find a tape measure anywhere in my house and I was in a bit of a rush to make a decision. After nabbing one from work, it seems that the DJ is a bit smaller than the DS1. Don't worry Mike, I'll bring the tape measure back tomorrow. As for the Identiti, it is a tiny frame and handles awesome, but a buddy of mine just got one in blue, and I want something a bit different. And Mike, yes he's pumped about the 357 Mag, and will be hitting a couple of Nationals this year, racing Junior Expert. We'll see how he does. Peace.
    Rosa Parks has just been hit with a piece of chicken.

Members who have read this thread: 0