Yeti Asx Pics Please- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2005

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Yeti Asx Pics Please

hey guys i own a 2003 yeti ASX and the stock fork, cant take the hits. i want a Marz 66 170 or a 888 i will buy the lowering crowns if i have to but i dont really want to buy this upgrade because it is 200 $ risse raceing makes a 1.5 head to crowns it seems pretty cool but than i cant use the marz stem. what are you guys think?POST PICS OF YOUR ASX WITH THE 66 OR 888 ON YOUR.

Outcast
    two suggestions;
    1] try the yeti forum, do a search there; you'll find pics.
    2] work a little bit on your sentence structure and punctuation; mabey more people will respond if they can figure out what it is you're asking.

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    2] work a little bit on your sentence structure and punctuation; mabey more people will respond if they can figure out what it is you're asking.
    I would like to emphasize, I don't have a clue what the hell you're talking about nor what kind of information you want.

Team Sanchez
    I don't know what fork you are running on your 2003 ASX, but here are some pics of my buddy on his 2004 ASX, with Sherman Breakout +, and that fork takes the big hits just fine. The other pics are of my little bro's 2005 ASX with Breakout +.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Xtremely Moderate
    two suggestions;
    1] try the yeti forum, do a search there; you'll find pics.

whatthe****iswrongwithyouyoucantunderstandmumbodum bojumbolikethis?GoOdLordifiguredyoudbeEusedreading craplikethisonthisFoRumbynow?
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

mtbr member
    May 2005

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! So

SO whats fork should i get [email protected]@ hole, and for you with your breakout i have broken mine 3 times and had to have it sent back to manipoo 3 times all for the rebound. So should i use a 888 with the lowering crowns or just leave the 888mm alone. or just get a 66 170mm and show pics of you bikes with a 888 200mm or 66 170mm on a yeti ASX.

SOISTHISFINEWITHYOUFUC&[email protected]@THISIS READIBLE

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yetirider1989
    SO whats fork should i get [email protected]@ hole, and for you with your breakout i have broken mine 3 times and had to have it sent back to manipoo 3 times all for the rebound. So should i use a 888 with the lowering crowns or just leave the 888mm alone. or just get a 66 170mm and show pics of you bikes with a 888 200mm or 66 170mm on a yeti ASX.

There are at least 7 spelling or grammatical errors in your post, can you find them? (not including "Manipoo" and your last sentence)

Xtremely Moderate

HmmmmmmayBeYoushouldfigureitOuTyourselfDipshyt.... .....duh.
    Butseeinghowyourincapableofmakingacoherantpostyoup robablyneedsomeonetomakeupyourmindforyou.
    Geta170mm888w/lowcrowns......thatsmyopinion. The66issof'ntall.

I'llcallyourmomtomorrowtomakesureshegetsyoudressed andofftotheshortbusintimeforspecialed.

"Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

mtbr member
    May 2005
    FUCYOUDAND YOU FUc&ING TEACHER OR WHAT haveYOUR SELF A FUC^KNICEAS*DAY YOU FUC%KING EDUCATOR

Xtremely Moderate
    FUCYOUDAND YOU FUc&ING TEACHER OR WHAT haveYOUR SELF A FUC^KNICEAS*DAY YOU FUC%KING EDUCATOR

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    oh man, this is great

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o
    go go go! mtbr's stock has just gone down, thanks yetirider, you poo-eater

mtbr member

mtbr member
    good stuff

mtbr member
    Pretty classic thread!

Outcast
    Let's see if I can explain this more clearly to you. Myself, and others who have chimed in on you thread are saying to you that they don't quite understand your question or questions, and that is due to horrible grammar and sentence composition. I am not an english teacher or an educator. I'm just another member of the planet who has found that you can get all the answers to your questions, and you can express your ideas, beliefs, emotions, etc. very well and quickly if what you say can be interpreted and understood by others. Now I would guess from your mtbr name and your writing that you are 15 or 16 years old. In your local community, amoungst your friends, you most likely understand each other, much like a pack of apes who grunt and snort can understand each other. But when you come to a website and ask the same question in the same gutteral speak, you may encounter some problems getting yourself properly understood. You are addressing people not only throughout this country, but world wide as well. There are many europeans, australians, etc who are members here who do communicate in a form of english that pretty much everyone can understand.
    So, if all you aspire to be is some punk who never ventures out of his hometown for the rest of his life and works at McDonalds or wallmart and hangs out with his buddies on the street corner grunting and snorting and acting like a 9th grade moron, hey, knock yourself out. Evolution will cull you out of the gene pool through natural selection so the rest of us have great hope that you will never procreate and disperse your inferior genetic material around the planet.
    So, did you go to the yeti forum and do a search there?

Xtremely Moderate
    Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Renegade that's good stuff..............I gotta go change my boxers now..............(grunt)(snort).

RM7
    mtbr member
    May 2004
    Ummmm........you spelled Walmart wrong!!!.....(JK)

Let's see if I can explain this more clearly to you. Myself, and others who have chimed in on you thread are saying to you that they don't quite understand your question or questions, and that is due to horrible grammar and sentence composition. I am not an english teacher or an educator. I'm just another member of the planet who has found that you can get all the answers to your questions, and you can express your ideas, beliefs, emotions, etc. very well and quickly if what you say can be interpreted and understood by others. Now I would guess from your mtbr name and your writing that you are 15 or 16 years old. In your local community, amoungst your friends, you most likely understand each other, much like a pack of apes who grunt and snort can understand each other. But when you come to a website and ask the same question in the same gutteral speak, you may encounter some problems getting yourself properly understood. You are addressing people not only throughout this country, but world wide as well. There are many europeans, australians, etc who are members here who do communicate in a form of english that pretty much everyone can understand.
    So, if all you aspire to be is some punk who never ventures out of his hometown for the rest of his life and works at McDonalds or wallmart and hangs out with his buddies on the street corner grunting and snorting and acting like a 9th grade moron, hey, knock yourself out. Evolution will cull you out of the gene pool through natural selection so the rest of us have great hope that you will never procreate and disperse your inferior genetic material around the planet.

[email protected] NYC Freerider
    holy sh!t! LMAO! what a temper! LOL!

RM7
    mtbr member
    May 2004
    Ok young Yetirider1989, hope this helps you in your quest, here is my 2005 ASX with 200MM 888's. (sorry regulars, I know this is a repost, just helping yetirider out - I think) I used the Go-Ride lowrider crowns and a FSA orbit extreme pro reducer headset,(low height) with 8 inches up front I was concerned with keeping the front end low enough, which I feel was a success. I use the Diabolus stem(70mm) and no spacers between that and the top crown, (once again, for the lowest stack height possible)
    I am also using one medium spring, and one extra heavy in the fork legs, 7.5 weight oil. with just a little shock adjusting front and rear,(rear shock is a Fox DHX) it balances out very well for me. I am 6 foot tall and weigh 200. when I built this bike up I checked the height against my friends 2004 ASX with 66 forks, my front was lower. I hope this helps you out.............

mtbr member
    May 2005

hey

Evolution will cull you out of the gene pool through natural selection so the rest of us have great hope that you will never procreate and disperse your inferior genetic material around the planet.
    what the fuc* you hitler baster^ why dont you cut your nut sack off and sell you puss$ because you are such a badas# and your sperm will do the world great

Nice ASX and i am not 15 or 16 years old Thats when i first rode a bike dumb a$$

RM7
    mtbr member
    May 2004
    Ummm....I am assuming the whole "dumb ass" thing wasn't directed at me?? (I hope) I just gave you what info. I had on your topic of discussion. it was the other people giving you a hard time. the worst I said was "young"....I am 37 yrs old, so you still may be young to me, I was just playing with words here, and if you are older, well then.....I'm sorry....you old bastard!!!!...(jk)

RM7
    mtbr member
    May 2004
    ....and why we gotsta be soo hostile....

Xtremely Moderate
    what the fuc* you hitler baster^ why dont you cut your nut sack off and sell you puss$ because you are such a badas# and your sperm will do the world great

.....and i am not 15 or 16 years old Thats when i first rode a bike dumb a$$

GRUNT SNORT............

Living the Dream

Congratulations

That is the nicest looking bike I've seen in a long time. How does she ride. I was considering a 7point7, nomad, or 6 pack to replace my bullit with, however, I think I have decided on the ASX. How does she pedal & how do you like the DHX 5.0?
    Thanks

high school loser
    Quote Originally Posted by RM7
    Ok young Yetirider1989, hope this helps you in your quest, here is my 2005 ASX with 200MM 888's. (sorry regulars, I know this is a repost, just helping yetirider out - I think) I used the Go-Ride lowrider crowns and a FSA orbit extreme pro reducer headset,(low height) with 8 inches up front I was concerned with keeping the front end low enough, which I feel was a success. I use the Diabolus stem(70mm) and no spacers between that and the top crown, (once again, for the lowest stack height possible)
    I am also using one medium spring, and one extra heavy in the fork legs, 7.5 weight oil. with just a little shock adjusting front and rear,(rear shock is a Fox DHX) it balances out very well for me. I am 6 foot tall and weigh 200. when I built this bike up I checked the height against my friends 2004 ASX with 66 forks, my front was lower. I hope this helps you out.............
    dam, that thing is fvckin hot
    member of the ZombiEKilleRSquadron
    "we kill zombies dead"

98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Nice ASX and i am not 15 or 16 years old Thats when i first rode a bike dumb a$$
    I really really doubt that.

RM7
    mtbr member
    May 2004
    Well I guess it pedals well enough for a bike with 8 inch forks and fat tires
    I do mostly shuttled or ski-lift riding.(DH) I've heard of the problems some people had with their DHX and was a little concerned, but no problems so far. and the set-up/adjustments were easy. I'm sure I am bias as the owner, but it really does ride nice set up like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpenglow
    That is the nicest looking bike I've seen in a long time. How does she ride. I was considering a 7point7, nomad, or 6 pack to replace my bullit with, however, I think I have decided on the ASX. How does she pedal & how do you like the DHX 5.0?
    Thanks

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw8899
    oh man, this is great
    man,,,dis shiat be crazy
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    LOL!
    This is one humorous thread!

(I missed it the first time around.)

Glad to Be Alive
    hey guys i own a 2003 yeti ASX and the stock fork, cant take the hits. i want a Marz 66 170 or a 888 i will buy the lowering crowns if i have to but i dont really want to buy this upgrade because it is 200 $ risse raceing makes a 1.5 head to crowns it seems pretty cool but than i cant use the marz stem. what are you guys think?POST PICS OF YOUR ASX WITH THE 66 OR 888 ON YOUR.
    06 comes with low rider crowns and better pinch bolts
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

This is hillarious. Oh man.

mtbr member
    Holy shiz this could possibly be the funniest thread I have ever read. Thank you so much to CraigH for bringing this back for all to enjoy. LOL!
    `..><((((>`..`..`...><((((>`. .`..`...><((((> `.. `..

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    I saw it when Renegade posted a link on the Turner board.

mtbr member
    Frigin hilarious! I just keep laughing at what a temper that guy had.
    `..><((((>`..`..`...><((((>`. .`..`...><((((> `.. `..

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    What a great way to make the end of the day go by quickly....comedy.....lol....what the fuc* you hitler baster^ I wonder how much Hitler's Baster (Turkey Im assuming) would sell for on Ebay. Im not much into WW2 Memorabilia but Im sure it is something that someone could appreciate. Maybe some of SMT's West Coast Ho's....

HJB
    USA USA USA USA USA
    HA!!! The perfect virtual dope slap!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    here's my ASX built it up a cple weeks ago ;D with the flat marz crowns and 888, i know it's a large frame and i'm sure some 5"1 person will say omfg why such a big bike, but i'm 6"3 so live with it lol.

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigH
    I saw it when Renegade posted a link on the Turner board.
    I kind of miss the kid; now that school is back in session, he's not around much anymore. Perhaps he's hitting the books hard, working on his writing skills.

Eyes of the world
    I kind of miss the kid; now that school is back in session, he's not around much anymore. Perhaps he's hitting the books hard, working on his writing skills.
    I doubt that.
    Find 'em hot leave 'em wet

Are you talking to me?

What the? Darwin's?

Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o
    Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Renegade that's good stuff..............I gotta go change my boxers now..............(grunt)(snort).

Darwin's IS a bar in Anchorage, Alaska.
    gfy

Outcast
    Since the kid is such good fun; after my first experience with him, I followed him around the website, to see if he's really as, as..... clueless as he seems. His posts never added up; he was lying and posing all the time. One day, when I was bored, I jumped into this thread that he started. For your entertainment: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=118853

I've got a Stiffee
    Well since this thread has come back here is my AS-X

Eyes of the world
    but but rob its got a breakout on it and it can't take the hits cause they suck how dare you post in here

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertYota
    but but rob its got a breakout on it and it can't take the hits cause they suck how dare you post in here
    Yea, like yetirider says; " SO whats fork should i get [email protected]@ hole, and for you with your breakout i have broken mine 3 times and had to have it sent back to manipoo 3 times all for the rebound. So should i use a 888 with the lowering crowns or just leave the 888mm alone. or just get a 66 170mm and show pics of you bikes with a 888 200mm or 66 170mm on a yeti ASX."

Eyes of the world
    Screw the 888 and get an avalanche thats the only way to roll.

Outcast
    since we're having such fun at this kid's expense, here's a thread where he really demonstrated his skills at grammar; http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=119600

I've got a Stiffee
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertYota
    haha, guess I don't hang out enough in the DH forum. My first Breakout was puking oil right out of the box from the lowers by the rebound knob. The casting was porous. Sent it back and have only ridden this one a couple times, but so far I'm loving this fork. I just hope it proves to be more reliable than what I've been hearing about Manipoo's because I'm diggin this fork right now and I've tried a lot of different forks on various other bikes of mine.....this one feels pretty damn good to me. Maybe doesn't have the buttery smoothness of a Zoke on the small stuff but medium to bigger hits it feels great.

Eyes of the world
    Yeah I have a firefly on my 575 and it's doing great.