Yesterday ride pics- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 44 of 44
  1. #1
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929

    Yesterday ride pics

    Hardtail hitting a little something something.......Photographer sucksd
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:25 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ianjenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,183
    That place looks cool! The pics look good also. Can you get that fork in the air????

  3. #3
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by ianjenn
    That place looks cool! The pics look good also. Can you get that fork in the air????
    yeah.................
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:25 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  4. #4
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    yeah.................
    just kidding
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:24 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ianjenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,183
    Whats with the BS post about 888???????? This is a repeat???

  6. #6
    dnt b a clwn thro it down
    Reputation: Swoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    775
    Whose the cat on the stinky?
    I seriously can't wait to ride. All my stuff should be here by next week. (I hope)
    Throw it down NASTY.

  7. #7
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by ianjenn
    Whats with the BS post about 888???????? This is a repeat???
    only the clever catch it
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  8. #8
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop
    Whose the cat on the stinky?
    I seriously can't wait to ride. All my stuff should be here by next week. (I hope)
    better hurry...the chico crew will be here late thursday night
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  9. #9
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,440
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    better hurry...the chico crew will be here late thursday night
    too bad on the timing, i won't even have wheels on my big bike by then. i just cut all my spokes to rebuild my new rims on my hubs. i'll just have my SS HT DJ bike with one brake.....
    Last edited by .WestCoastHucker.; 05-02-2006 at 02:28 AM.


  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ebfreerider510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,572
    im liken em, the last one off the rock is money

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    567
    hahaha, very nice use of my photo!

    That place looks like fun!

    L8Rz
    Buck

  12. #12
    I CAN ALWAYS GO BIGGER
    Reputation: RYAN E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    742
    On sunday afternoon around 6:00 as we were hiking up 2 hikers stopped me and my friend to ask us where we were going, of course i said some random xc trail but they kept talking about an illegal trail and how they had, contacted the rangers .They said that the rangers would be watching the trail,and trying to shut it down.

  13. #13
    izumusx988
    Reputation: vpjackal989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    919
    good to see you riding
    -Rob

    Northeast Sovereign racing - Morewood bikes-maxxis-hayes-e13

  14. #14
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,440
    Quote Originally Posted by RYAN E
    ....as we were hiking up 2 hikers stopped me and my friend to ask us where we were going.....
    i always answer them by saying "was i just bothering you a minute ago?"

    they always look puzzled and then reply with "no, why"

    then i look them in the eye and very abruptly say, "then whay the hell are you bothering me right now?"

    always kills the conversation....


  15. #15
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    too bad on the timing, i won't even have wheels on my big bike by then. i just cut all my spokes to rebuild my new rims on my hubs. i'll just have my SS HT DJ bike with one brake.....

    u got to be kidding..................u knew
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  16. #16
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop
    Whose the cat on the stinky?
    I seriously can't wait to ride. All my stuff should be here by next week. (I hope)
    adam...................aka hardtail
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  17. #17
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    i always answer them by saying "was i just bothering you a minute ago?"

    they always look puzzled and then reply with "no, why"

    then i look them in the eye and very abruptly say, "then whay the hell are you bothering me right now?"

    always kills the conversation....
    was I bothering you Mike????
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  18. #18
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,440
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    u got to be kidding..................u knew
    no biggie, they'll just have to bring the DJ bikes and come out to the jumps for a while.....


  19. #19
    pwn3rator
    Reputation: scabrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,640
    sick...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

  20. #20
    dnt b a clwn thro it down
    Reputation: Swoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by RYAN E
    On sunday afternoon around 6:00 as we were hiking up 2 hikers stopped me and my friend to ask us where we were going, of course i said some random xc trail but they kept talking about an illegal trail and how they had, contacted the rangers .They said that the rangers would be watching the trail,and trying to shut it down.
    The funny thing about that is, I came out with some riders at the train and there was a cop sitting there in his car. We were sitting in the C-Ville parking lot when he pulled up. I was like this can't be good! He said "There's a trail up there?" and we were like "Ya it comes out right where you were" and he was all "Nice. Looks like fun. See you guys around"

    So I don't know if I was lucky or what but that cop didn't even care.
    Throw it down NASTY.

  21. #21
    mmmm, caffeine!
    Reputation: Noonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    374
    SMT did ya wipe-out? hehehe.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: skatetokil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    387
    it doesnt look like the kind of stuff that could be easily bulldozed.

  23. #23
    kona-tize me captain
    Reputation: austinb89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,117
    nice pics smt loving the bike
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

  24. #24
    Hisforever
    Reputation: SHAHEEB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,768
    cool pics smt.

    those cops are super cool, they really dont have any jurisdiction over the trails, etc.. One cop in that area helped out on our shuttle ride last week.


    the rangers and the DLNR guys are the ones to look out for.

    pwn em.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop
    So I don't know if I was lucky or what but that cop didn't even care.
    Not really their jurisdiction - it would be Rangers that you'd have to watch for....and of course there IS a bike-legal trail right near the bottom there - (Stagecoach) - one could always claim one was riding Stagecoach and just got lost on one of the many "user trails" that seem to be all over that place....and that cross Stagecoach

  26. #26
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,440
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAHEEB
    ....those cops are super cool, they really dont have any jurisdiction over the trails, etc.. One cop in that area helped out on our shuttle ride last week.....
    werd. we saw a cop while shuttling with people in the back of the truck, we thought we were slick when we had the people in the back jump out all sneaky like. the cop fully saw us, came over, snatched up the people who jumped out and put them in the back of his car and gave them a ride to the top. he just wanted to check out our DH bikes....


  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    315
    NIce pics SMT we will have to ride his weekend. Hows your arm after that crash, my neck is still Killing me from running into the tree:0W

  28. #28
    I CAN ALWAYS GO BIGGER
    Reputation: RYAN E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    742
    ya there was a sheriffs car at the railroad tracks yesterday,when he saw us he just turned on his car and drove away

  29. #29
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    werd. we saw a cop while shuttling with people in the back of the truck, we thought we were slick when we had the people in the back jump out all sneaky like. the cop fully saw us, came over, snatched up the people who jumped out and put them in the back of his car and gave them a ride to the top. he just wanted to check out our DH bikes....

    the sheriff rides.....he wants to get a foes or something else
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  30. #30
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtailll
    NIce pics SMT we will have to ride his weekend. Hows your arm after that crash, my neck is still Killing me from running into the tree:0W

    good 2 go
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  31. #31
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,440
    Quote Originally Posted by RYAN E
    ya there was a sheriffs car at the railroad tracks yesterday,when he saw us he just turned on his car and drove away
    i guess i missed your call yesterday, i was at the dubbs digging with joe....

    we refaced the third jump, and started to make a more technical line out of in-n-out.....


  32. #32
    Team
    Reputation: DHbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,194
    Awesome pictures mate.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: hozzerr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    366
    Funny thing he was out there on Wednesday too asking questions about the trail. I was just hiking with my son and was like "what trail?, the hiking trail?". That's the same guy that kept on following us about two weeks ago up and down the pass while we were shuttling...

  34. #34
    high school loser
    Reputation: nobody242424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    i wanna go...
    member of the ZombiEKilleRSquadron
    "we kill zombies dead"

    98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature

  35. #35
    N_W
    N_W is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    29
    bob ur gay

  36. #36
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by N_W
    bob ur gay
    yeah I found out last night ....when I woke up from my drunken stupor and felt this strange. pleasant, sensation downstairs and then I saw you on your knees and I let you finish
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  37. #37
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809
    nice shots Bob

  38. #38
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphineAddict
    nice shots Bob
    when is the band coming down this way (bring your bike)
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  39. #39
    Reels & Wheels
    Reputation: dv8cam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    i guess i missed your call yesterday, i was at the dubbs digging with joe....

    we refaced the third jump, and started to make a more technical line out of in-n-out.....
    While you guys were busy having fun, somebody had to go out to Fontana and represent for the Tampa gang - 1st in 30-39 Expert 4X on the Soul Cycle.

  40. #40
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8cam
    While you guys were busy having fun, somebody had to go out to Fontana and represent for the Tampa gang - 1st in 30-39 Expert 4X on the Soul Cycle.

    congrats...........way to pinn it
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  41. #41
    Reels & Wheels
    Reputation: dv8cam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    congrats...........way to pinn it
    Thanks. We haven't met yet, but I am sure we will soon through the boys at Tampa or the other place.

  42. #42
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8cam
    Thanks. We haven't met yet, but I am sure we will soon through the boys at Tampa or the other place.
    Tampa's name has been changed to West Florida
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    315
    I agree with N W bob your gay

  44. #44
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtailll
    I agree with N W bob your gay
    are you envious to my response to N W
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.