Yesterday I rode.- Mtbr.com
    SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

Yesterday I rode.

Its Lent in the Philippine Islands, and everybody seems to go off somewhere. Me? I stayed at home. I want to ride. I hooked up with some buddies and went off to our home-built mini-jumps.
    One's got a camera, and the owner of the camera and me took some pictures. The pictures of the guy in the yellow helmet, the yellow bike and the white bike was taken by me. I am in the green hardtail, black helmet, oakleys.

Sure I do not go high like you guys do, but the moral is to have fun, right? I'll get there soon enough.

And one does not have a helmet, he used to have one but he fell on a vegetable patch and the veggies destroyed his helmet.
    Hunter, Simmons, Berrecloth, Watson,Vanderham, Semenuk, Schley, Gulevich, Bourdon, Smith, Moreland, Shandro, Boyko... Bieber.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    And one does not have a helmet, he used to have one but he fell on a vegetable patch and the veggies destroyed his helmet.
    Hahahaha, funniest thing I've read all day.

Those jumps are on the small side, but as long as you're having fun, who cares? Go at your own pace.

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesh to Steel
    Hahahaha, funniest thing I've read all day.

Those jumps are on the small side, but as long as you're having fun, who cares? Go at your own pace.
    That's what he told me. He fell on a vegetable patch and it blew his full-face.

I've been on bigger jumps, but I'm still learning. Strange is that my timing is mostly off on smaller ones than big ones.
    Hunter, Simmons, Berrecloth, Watson,Vanderham, Semenuk, Schley, Gulevich, Bourdon, Smith, Moreland, Shandro, Boyko... Bieber.

_
    Yeah. If you guys have the land to build jumps, definately make tabletops. It takes TONS of time if you don't have a dozer, but the more people the quicker it goes.

Then, If it's a tabletop, it doesn't matter all that much if you come up short, cuz you'll just hit the flat and then roll down the tranny. Then just go gradually faster until you're boostin that shiit!

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    cool!

Did you guys feast on Lumpia after? Adobo?

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
    We went to a Korean restaurant with my uncle and sisters afterward.

We have one that is a table top, but it weathered down due to the rains all too common in the Philippines. But that one near the trees? I'll tell that to my buddies to turn that to a table top.

And its on the University I graduated in. In fact, its in front of my classroom!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    The type of guy that destroys his helmet in a vegetable patch is the exact type of guy that needs to be wearing a helmet.

:-)

Members who have read this thread: 0