Looks like Paul Basagoitia has his own site now, here's his press release about it.

One of the hardest competitors to beat in freeride mountain biking was also one of the hardest to find online, until now. From the people who brought you CamZink.com and 2SixStallions.com, BullitHead Design is excited to announce the launch of Paul Basagoitia's official web site, www.PaulBas.com! We've worked close with Paul to design this site, here's what he had to say about it:

"I'm really stoked that I've finally got my own site! I'm really glad that Scott Stanton from BullitHead let me help out. I told him how I wanted things to look, and he dialed it in. I even got to write the beats that play on the site! I'm excited about that. One of the other features I'm super pumped on is the video of the week. I think that's going to be key to this site. The videos aren't just going to be me, they'll be random shots from whatever I'm up to that week. There's one up there of James Foster throwing a triple tailwhip at the Red Bull Elevation comp in Whistler. I'm not going to tell you what this weeks' is, but it's a gnarly digger from someone you'd least expect! Go check it out, and I hope you enjoy it!

I'd like to thank all my sponsors, especially Ride-This.com for helping me with funds for the site. As well as, Kona, Marzocchi, Race Face, Smith Optics, Lake Shoes, Giro, Cytosport, e.thirteen, Maxxis, Sun Ringle, Shimano, and WTB for all their continuing support this season! Finally I'd like to thank Kathy Sessler, Aaron Lutze of Matchvideozine and Ride-This, John Gibson, and Matt Collins for all the images they hooked us up with. Thanks guys! "