Wtf happened N*?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Wtf happened N*?

Ok normally I love and enjoy Northstar, but this weekend was ridiculous. Livewire was the shittiest roughest piece of crap trail I have ever ridden. The new step up SUCKS. There are so many breaking bumps its not even fun to ride. Normally I think the trail crew does an amazing job, but this was unbelievable. I really hope the next time im up there some **** is fixxed.

And fix the Fycking lifts?!?!

End Rant.

Premium Member
    That sucks. And I'm supposed to be headed up soon too...

N* Bomber Crew
    Get some no tears shampoo, sh*t happens.
    Northstar 2008 Riding Crew

Three Wheeler Expert
    cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. At least they are not a bad as the 2 foot deep braking bumps in mammoth. It is hard for the crews to get everything. a few noob riders can chew up a trail pretty quick.
    SEND IT TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjohnny
    cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. At least they are not a bad as the 2 foot deep braking bumps in mammoth. It is hard for the crews to get everything. a few noob riders can chew up a trail pretty quick.

mammoth was surprisely good for us this weekend........techno to Chainsmoke isn't that torn up......also skidmarks to Follow me is a great run
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    that one step up before the series of burms does suck but the braking bumps werent too bad

Bikes Rule
    Waaah. Maybe your riding would be more fun if you were not riding a stolen bike.

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo-9
    Waaah. Maybe your riding would be more fun if you were not riding a stolen bike.
    hahahahaha

mtbr member
    whos bike he steal?
    Quote Originally Posted by [Orge
    ]
    This problem could quite simply be solved if people would stop buying Konas.

P-51 Crew Chief #38
    I just have to ask. Why does everybody ride Livewire soooooooo much? I know it's fun but come on! There are other trails to ride. The reason it gets so beat is because I see a bunch of people on that trail THAT CAN'T JUMP. It is not the trail crews fault that a bunch of hacks on rental bikes just won't stay off that trail.

The one group this weekend that really pissed me off was the group of 14 year old kids that kept ****ing with the lift, were running a chain-less four cross down Livewire, and just trashing the mountain. A little warning to you little brats! The two of you in the blue/yellow TLD gear! The chairlift is not a f**king toy. A bunch of people including myself have worked VERY hard to make Northstar what it is. It is only going to take one little brats parents suing because their little brat was careless to bring it all to an end.

I know you thought it was fun to try and run each other off the trail on Livewire, but I have a feeling you would leave that out of the story when you get the unhappy helicopter ride off the mountain, and your parents would sue the pants off the mountain in a heartbeat. If anybody knows these little pieces of s**t you better have a little chat with them about their conduct on the mountain. BEFORE I DO!

Note: My rant is not directed at the OP of this thread. Just remember it's not the trail crews fault. It's other riders thinking they can hang on certain trails.
    Balls to the wall until you see god. Turn Left!

StraightOuttaCompton
    I agree. I know which kids you are talking about. Im not a fan of them either.
    HARDTAIL PRIDE- 09 Kona Five-0

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    California Love! LOL

mtbr member
    Hey, Go fyck yourself. You have no idea what your talking about, the bike has been given back to its original owner, so fyck off! thats not what this thread it about.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    greg minnaar was there this last weekend, maybe it was him

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhtahoe
    I just have to ask. Why does everybody ride Livewire soooooooo much? I know it's fun but come on! There are other trails to ride. The reason it gets so beat is because I see a bunch of people on that trail THAT CAN'T JUMP. It is not the trail crews fault that a bunch of hacks on rental bikes just won't stay off that trail.

The one group this weekend that really pissed me off was the group of 14 year old kids that kept ****ing with the lift, were running a chain-less four cross down Livewire, and just trashing the mountain. A little warning to you little brats! The two of you in the blue/yellow TLD gear! The chairlift is not a f**king toy. A bunch of people including myself have worked VERY hard to make Northstar what it is. It is only going to take one little brats parents suing because their little brat was careless to bring it all to an end.

I know you thought it was fun to try and run each other off the trail on Livewire, but I have a feeling you would leave that out of the story when you get the unhappy helicopter ride off the mountain, and your parents would sue the pants off the mountain in a heartbeat. If anybody knows these little pieces of s**t you better have a little chat with them about their conduct on the mountain. BEFORE I DO!

Note: My rant is not directed at the OP of this thread. Just remember it's not the trail crews fault. It's other riders thinking they can hang on certain trails.
    OMG! I saw those two fycking little kids. One was screaming at his dad for putting his bike on the rack on his $70,000 Lexus and accidently hitting the pedal. wtf?

Secondly, Im not really pissed at the trail crew, more just, disappointed, because like I said, I normally love the job they do. But seriously, there's a 2ft wide 5 inch deep hole on the second jumps landing. Maybe they just need some time, since they were working on the race course.

BTW, did anyone else see Gregg Minaar? I was right behind him in the lift line.lol I tried following him, but he had 4 dudes(including the owner of SC bikes) blocking him so no one could go near him. It was still cool to see a WC pro up there though

mtbr member
    I can't believe it was so bad up there. Usually they get the place all groomed and tidy for bike thieves.

girl mtber
    You sure the trail isn't just beat up by the riders?

Now with flavor!!
    I love hearing people with big travel bikes whine about bumps.

You've obviously never tried to build anything in the dirt up here but if there's a section where it's difficult to get your tires to stick at speed (like just about every berm on livewire), you're going to get holes. The crew up there has been working hard on fixing jumps, it's just a matter of time before they realize the berms are what need the most reshaping.

In the meantime, do me a favor. Go buy a bmx bike and ride bmx tracks. They're smooth.

Those of us who know we're on mountain bikes will ride the roughness without crying like little girls mmmkay?

Hell, I've seen a-line in much worse shape than livewire is in.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

Capricious youth...
    I mean, come on dude. I was there two weekends ago and Livewire was PRIME. As were the other trails. Gypsy was the messiest of the trails, and it was still a blast.

For every minute they do work on the trails, they have to shut the trails down preventing riders from being able to ride them.

Get over it, and go ride.
    Meh.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I was up there about a month ago, and it was really nice. I rode Livewire once since it was my first time at N*, but didn't ride it any more than that, because I am one of those people that sucks at jumping. lol I didn't slam on the brakes before the jumps though, just rolled them. (I hate braking bumps too)

mtbr member
    to much gnar cal hate sauce?

not a forum admin
    I saw Minaar up there. Didn't really seem like he was being blocked off by the SC owner or anything...but....

One of my friends on the chair lift said he saw Minaar gap the road on livewire. I believe that would be the second fire road crossing after that large table tops to step up/down whatever the hell that thing is called w/ the tunnel under it.

Did anyone notice there is a new block landing on Boondocks? Off the large drop about 1/2 down the trail? That was....nice.

P-51 Crew Chief #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Calidownhiller
    OMG! I saw those two fycking little kids. One was screaming at his dad for putting his bike on the rack on his $70,000 Lexus and accidently hitting the pedal. wtf?

Secondly, Im not really pissed at the trail crew, more just, disappointed, because like I said, I normally love the job they do. But seriously, there's a 2ft wide 5 inch deep hole on the second jumps landing. Maybe they just need some time, since they were working on the race course.

BTW, did anyone else see Gregg Minaar? I was right behind him in the lift line.lol I tried following him, but he had 4 dudes(including the owner of SC bikes) blocking him so no one could go near him. It was still cool to see a WC pro up there though
    I was one of the riders riding with Greg(black v-10). We were in no way "blocking him so no one could go near him". Just like everyone else on the mountain we were just riding. Why would you think that in some way we were trying to keep you from following?

mtbr member
    I agree Northstar is not in as good of shape as it was earlier in the season. I thought livewire was in pretty good shape. I agree about some of the berms and messsed up landings, but overall, i thought it was good. Gypsy on the other hand, was absolutely terrible, not packed in at all and totally rutted out. The rest of the mountain was great, though. Although I didn't get a chance to ride it, the new jump park looked pretty good!

P-51 Crew Chief #38
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam
    I saw Minaar up there. Didn't really seem like he was being blocked off by the SC owner or anything...but....

One of my friends on the chair lift said he saw Minaar gap the road on livewire. I believe that would be the second fire road crossing after that large table tops to step up/down whatever the hell that thing is called w/ the tunnel under it.

Did anyone notice there is a new block landing on Boondocks? Off the large drop about 1/2 down the trail? That was....nice.
    Yep Greg was right in front of me the first time he gapped the road. It was f**king cool.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Braking bumps happen, that's all there is to it. Now unless you're on a hardtail, which I'm guessing you're not, let the bike do its job and suck it up. If you can't deal with it, go ride a different trail or a BMX track like Kidwoo said.

Capricious youth...
    Braking bumps mean that you're braking... ON BUMPS.

My suggestion: You're at Northstar. Don't brake.
    Meh.

N* Bomber Crew
    Maybe the lift broke cause people are tards and walk across the safety sensor at the top of Zephyr...you know...the line thats blocked off by cones yet still people walk across it?

All I gotta say to the OP is deal with it. Northstar conditions change all the time. Make the best of it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptordude
    Maybe the lift broke cause people are tards and walk across the safety sensor at the top of Zephyr...you know...the line thats blocked off by cones yet still people walk across it?

All I gotta say to the OP is deal with it. Northstar conditions change all the time. Make the best of it.
    In the end I did make the best of it, and your right, it was dumbass hikers that walked through the censor, every single time i was on the lift.

ps. Did anyone see Gram Pitts hit the stadium jump and throw a huge suicide no hander then eat sh*t. Well aparently he broke his arm, cuz later that day i saw him in a cast.

PULL
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I love hearing people with big travel bikes whine about bumps.
    On the same page!

StraightOuttaCompton
    ps. Did anyone see Gram Pitts hit the stadium jump and throw a huge suicide no hander then eat sh*t. Well aparently he broke his arm, cuz later that day i saw him in a cast.
    ya, it was gnarly but anyway, it was his collarbone. i heard DH Dan talking about it out by the car.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I think N* does a damn good job of doing what they can with what they have. Dont like it, dont give them your money. Am I they only person that really likes the new step-up? I know all they guys I was riding with thought it was better then the old hip they had there.

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Djponee
    ya, it was gnarly but anyway, it was his collarbone. i heard DH Dan talking about it out by the car.
    Hah...DH Dan. I was trying to mooch a beer off of him on a gondola ride once.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Djponee
    Oh really? thanks for the info

UNDEAD
    That's why this OC boy saves to go to WHISTLER instead!
    For under $800 you can hit Whistler for 5 days with a crew of 4-5 peeps....
    Why waste that money on loose, dry cali conditions?????
    Never understood....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbn14
    I think N* does a damn good job of doing what they can with what they have. Dont like it, dont give them your money. Am I they only person that really likes the new step-up? I know all they guys I was riding with thought it was better then the old hip they had there.
    I know that they try really hard. I dont like the new step up yet. Im sure once i get it dialed ill like it. But i did like the old ones better because you didnt have to hit them which kept noobs from stopping an sitting at the top of them.

don't move for trees
    Northstar has some of the crappiest dirt for trying to build a park with, and for what they do with it, they do a great job. Granted i haven't been up in a while cause i live in NY, but when i was trails where awesome, cept for flame out, which i hear got fixed. As for the break bumps, it means you're just following the rest of the crowd, learn to ride faster to carry speed over them, go high, go low, don't break at all, 8" of travel deals with them pretty quick. There's another easy fix, ride different trails, North star isn't just live wire, my personal favorite is boondocks, there was only one small problem on that trail and it wasn't even that bad.
    "Get a bicycle.You will not regret it if you live." Mark Twain

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by snow-man
    Never understood....
    Cause I spent $240 on a season pass, split gas with friends...Northstar isn't that expensive if you know how to do it.

Mountain Biker
    cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
    One of the gayest things I have ever read....
    Be at the Rio on June 12th at 7:00pm!

Premier of Sonar!

Professional Troll

Ha ha. You mean you don't like the braking bumps on velocity in the last turn where if you hit them at speed you BOTTOM YOUR FORK? There are def times at mammoth where I was riding through braking bumps and thinking, wtf, I'm not fast at all and I'm not even thinking about brakes here.

Glad to Be Alive
    Braking bumps.......brake before the bumps and then run them over with no brakes
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Shred...it's the new drug
    whaaaa...i want buffed trails. for no rain for a few weeks, I thought live wire wasn't that bad. Coming from the land of rock and cacti, those trails were as smooth as chunky peanut butta. Loved doomsday, i mean boondocks, also fire-something from the top to bottom was an epic way to end a day. sierra nevada never tasted so good

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Funny. East coasters complain if the trails get too smooth

Card-carrying wotmeister
    They're like gaaahhh.... too boring..... I love riding on roots, rocks, and bumps at speed.

StraightOuttaCompton
    hell no, i love the new step up, but im kinda mad they took out that small ski jump type jump out after it. it had good flow into the berm.

Pro Crastinator
    Hey, Go fyck yourself. You have no idea what your talking about, the bike has been given back to its original owner, so fyck off! thats not what this thread it about.
    shut up loser, you are still a bike thief. you only gave it back because we ranked you, fact remains, you still have thieving tendencies. i'll pound your head in on general principal if i ever run across you...

not a forum admin
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    shut up loser, you are still a bike thief. you only gave it back because we ranked you, fact remains, you still have thieving tendencies. i'll pound your head in on general principal if i ever run across you...
    oh yeah - i remember that thread - damn shame to get called out like that on the intardwebs

mtbr member
    Lol. Ok, i guess i better watch out. You are seriously gonna make threats over the web. You are definitely hella bada$$.

Glad to Be Alive
    wats the other side....he explains here
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=441505

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Well, our lift assist mountain here in Arizona is CLOSED because the reservation that owns the mountain felt that they made enough money during the ski season and it wasn't worth it to open during the summer. I would take what I can get......crappy or not.

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    wats the other side....he explains here
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=441505
    you are as dumb as you are fat, if you believe that bullsh!t...

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Lol. Ok, i guess i better watch out. You are seriously gonna make threats over the web. You are definitely hella bada$$.

WCH would straight fvck you up in person.

And stop whining about braking bumps. Learn to love them. When I build trails i build braking bumps on purpose and then have a bunch of noobs ride it to make ruts and even more braking bumps. The northstar trail crew does a great job with the terrain they have to work with.

And most of the braking bumps at mammoth are man made, not made by riding. They dig them out a few times a year when they start to get filled in.

Glad to Be Alive
    you are as dumb as you are fat, if you believe that bullsh!t...
    then I am pretty smart.....because I am skinnier then you....currently at 202...still losing and been going to the gym 3 x a week lifting ....beside xc riding 3 or 4 times a week......lost 22 pounds in 7 weeks

like I said....would like to hear other side too (kid who's bike it is)

N* Bomber Crew
    The more and more I rode Northstar the past week (And I rode a lot) the more I thought of this thread and the more I thought about how some riders are total pansies and don't know how to deal.

I rode Livewire, and nothing has changed too much since I rode it...a month or go, besides the step up. Do I like the step up? No. Do I hit it and make do? Yes. And braking bumps? You have a DH bike kid, you can deal.

A lot of trails are getting pretty torn up, yeah. But here's what I did. Instead of posting about how torn up they are, guess what, I rode a different trail. Flameout, Little Trees/Big Trees are all riding really good.

Calidownhiller, I'm not trying to call you out, but this thread stuck in my head as I rode. Northstar isn't perfect, and they're always playing around with new stuff on the Livewire. Have fun and ride. Don't like a trail? Try a new one.

Rant over.

Trying a little
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdc
    WCH would straight fvck you up in person.
    and if he can't get the job done JamesDC is 7 feet tall, 400lbs, he will crush you

I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by dusthuffer
    and if he can't get the job done JamesDC is 7 feet tall, 400lbs, he will crush you
    I l studied judo from watching all the
    Austin Power Movies.... Karate chop...karate chop

Petty and weak
    Ok normally I love and enjoy Northstar, but this weekend was ridiculous. Livewire was the shittiest roughest piece of crap trail I have ever ridden. The new step up SUCKS. There are so many breaking bumps its not even fun to ride. Normally I think the trail crew does an amazing job, but this was unbelievable. I really hope the next time im up there some **** is fixxed.

And fix the Fycking lifts?!?!

End Rant.
    I agree with Kidwoo.

You are a whingy little b1tch. Make your own trails.
    ~ Downride and Freehill, nothing else ~

StraightOuttaCompton
    this thread is funny as ****. hahahahaha

Card-carrying wotmeister
    Mtbinkbike.com - for all your retarded thread needs!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    bahah!
    u guys need lives!
    quit suckin each others c0cks and ride

mtbr member
    If only we had bikes that were designed for bumps/rough conditions.........

Maybe www.roadbikereview.com is more your style?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    after riding n* all day today the braking bumps arent bad at all even on livewire. who rides livewire anyway, i only run it a few times as a warmup and rarely ride it after that. boondocks is alot better than last year, those jumps are a nice touch. the stadium jump is alot better now thats its bigger. i dont know what everyones talking about that the trails are all blown out, they werent bad at all. one of my favorite runs was hoags, hit the log ride on over-under, then middle karpiel to speed control to manure pile to pho dogg then back to finish through the daytona burms, that gives a good mix of everything. either that or boondocks. kidwoo, was that you on the red dhr with the shirt that said WOW?

Ancient Chinese Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by snow-man
    Never understood....
    I agree. I think all you boys from the OC should go to Whistler too.

mtbr member
    after riding n* all day today the braking bumps arent bad at all even on livewire. who rides livewire anyway, i only run it a few times as a warmup and rarely ride it after that. boondocks is alot better than last year, those jumps are a nice touch. the stadium jump is alot better now thats its bigger. i dont know what everyones talking about that the trails are all blown out, they werent bad at all. one of my favorite runs was hoags, hit the log ride on over-under, then middle karpiel to speed control to manure pile to pho dogg then back to finish through the daytona burms, that gives a good mix of everything. either that or boondocks. kidwoo, was that you on the red dhr with the shirt that said WOW?
    I wasn't whining about any of the other trails except Livewire, cuz I love the rest. Normally I love technical rough trails, it was just so rough when I was there, I wasn't expecting it. There's gotta be a way to keep those people who skid all the way down every jump. (non-rollable double for the drop in?)

StraightOuttaCompton
    boondocks is badass this year. the new pavers on the drop landing are much better.

gnar, brah
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Braking bumps.......brake before the bumps and then run them over with no brakes
    That's poor technique. The proper way is to haul ass and skim over the top of them. A few gapers can tear up a trail in no time, but it takes a long time to fix the damage.
    Trestle Bike Park

N* Bomber Crew
    (non-rollable double for the drop in?)
    Unavoidable lawsuit for the shut down of Northstar?

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewpalooza
    That's poor technique. The proper way is to haul ass and skim over the top of them. A few gapers can tear up a trail in no time, but it takes a long time to fix the damage.

howb is this bad.....you are still hitting brakes in the corner....I don't have to break in the corners

mtbr member

braking bumps

The more and more I rode Northstar the past week (And I rode a lot) the more I thought of this thread and the more I thought about how some riders are total pansies and don't know how to deal.

I rode Livewire, and nothing has changed too much since I rode it...a month or go, besides the step up. Do I like the step up? No. Do I hit it and make do? Yes. And braking bumps? You have a DH bike kid, you can deal.

A lot of trails are getting pretty torn up, yeah. But here's what I did. Instead of posting about how torn up they are, guess what, I rode a different trail. Flameout, Little Trees/Big Trees are all riding really good.

Calidownhiller, I'm not trying to call you out, but this thread stuck in my head as I rode. Northstar isn't perfect, and they're always playing around with new stuff on the Livewire. Have fun and ride. Don't like a trail? Try a new one.

Rant over.
    Show me anywhere that is used by tires with suspension over and over again that doesn't have braking bumps! As someone that spends a combined two months a year on dirt bikes and V8 powered buggies in the desert....where braking bumps get up to 2 feet deep...they happen! There are fun!!! Ride them...learn to love them. Btw...Flameout to the ladder drops to pho dogg was so damm fun!

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by lj426
    Show me anywhere that is used by tires with suspension over and over again that doesn't have braking bumps! As someone that spends a combined two months a year on dirt bikes and V8 powered buggies in the desert....where braking bumps get up to 2 feet deep...they happen! There are fun!!! Ride them...learn to love them. Btw...Flameout to the ladder drops to pho dogg was so damm fun!
    Yeah I thought Flameout (The top part) was fun as hell. People here said it sucks? I don't get it. And to put things into perspective, these braking bumps the OP was complaining about were really just washboard bumps, they don't even mess up your speed, just rattle your bike.

mtbr member
    After re-reading this thread I realized that people are getting confused with what I said.

The reason this thread is titled "WTF Happened N*" is because the six other weekends I have been up there have been almost perfect. No lines, groomed jumps, friendly people. It was just this last time that stuff seemed to be messed up.

But...Im not sure why half the people on this board have been complete fyck heads to me just for a thread. I didn't flame any of you, and none of this was directed at anyone person, so unless your name is Northstar, back off. I come here for laughs and advice, not BS and Harassment.

Card-carrying wotmeister
    The other half have been complete fyck heads for a reason. j/k

Now with flavor!!
    kidwoo, was that you on the red dhr with the shirt that said WOW?
    Yeah that's me.

Once I get backflips dialed it's going to say MOM.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    Yeah that's me.
    Once I get backflips dialed it's going to say MOM.
    too funny

N* Bomber Crew
    After re-reading this thread I realized that people are getting confused with what I said.

The reason this thread is titled "WTF Happened N*" is because the six other weekends I have been up there have been almost perfect. No lines, groomed jumps, friendly people. It was just this last time that stuff seemed to be messed up.

But...Im not sure why half the people on this board have been complete fyck heads to me just for a thread. I didn't flame any of you, and none of this was directed at anyone person, so unless your name is Northstar, back off. I come here for laughs and advice, not BS and Harassment.
    Looking at the original post you made and this is like night and day. Everyone responded to you in this way cause you made it appear like you were whining over something all of us enjoy: a day at Northstar.

One thing you learn as you grow up is to keep your complaints to yourself. Don't like something? Tough. Just deal.

All I have to say. And no, I'm not trying to flame you or anything, kids are too pampered these days.

not a forum admin
    Looking at the original post you made and this is like night and day. Everyone responded to you in this way cause you made it appear like you were whining over something all of us enjoy: a day at Northstar.

One thing you learn as you grow up is to keep your complaints to yourself. Don't like something? Tough. Just deal.

All I have to say. And no, I'm not trying to flame you or anything, kids are too pampered these days.
    aren't you like 14?

N* Bomber Crew
    aren't you like 14?
    'Doh double post.

N* Bomber Crew
    aren't you like 14?
    I'm on the young side of things, I become a "responsible" adult in a few weeks...meaning I turn 21.

Glad to Be Alive
    I'm on the young side of things, I become a "responsible" adult in a few weeks...meaning I turn 21.
    ur still a baby......

translation I wish I was that young

i eat rocks
    go to vegas, it will be the best decision youve made so far in your life... i know because i did it last year.

Members who have read this thread: 0