World Cup action- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

World Cup action

Things worked out and I decided to use up my vacation time checking out the 2 north american world cups....MSA and Bromont.

I've never been to a WC, and I've never been to Canada so what can I expect. I am trying to plan the trip and things on the agenda besides the world cups are Montreal and Quebec City.

Does anybody have any suggestions on places to stay and things to do.
    I am going on my own for this mission since my friend flaked out on me to go to the Comic-Con which sucks but I guess I'll just have to party with strangers.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    What do you want to do in either city?

Bromont is 45min away from Montreal, so unless you have a car, there is not really any way to get from one to the other.

The same thing goes for Quebec City and Mont Sainte-Anne. They are about 30min apart.

Both cities are amazing with loads of clubs, bars and pubs. Quebec City is celebrating its 400th anniversary this year with a summer long celebration. If you do a search, I am sure you will find a listing of what activities are happening around both town during the two weekends.

Eric

mtbr member
    So I had to cancel my plans for the world cup trip when work got in the way.
    And now it turns out I am able to go, I was bummed because I thought it was two late to plan the trip. Then I looked online and found a plane ticket at a good price, got it and arrive in Quebec on Friday. I've looked all over and cant find accomodations.

If anybody is going to the Mont Saint Anne WC and has space please let me know, I'll help pay for the room...I doesn't matter if I sleep on the floor, I have a towel I can use as a blanket jajaj.

Well anyway, I'll be filming and take pics at the races and post them ASAP

MSA here I come

mtbr member
    I just found a place in MSA that can sleep 8 for 240.
    If I could get a couple of people to split the costs that would be a killer deal.

If anyone is interested let me know

LCW
    mtbr member
    Any news from the MSA WC? Has practice started yet? When is quali?

(wish I could have checked it out... definitely will try to make it next year... my native French will come in handy )

Quote Originally Posted by vwolf
    Well anyway, I'll be filming and take pics at the races and post them ASAP

sweet! looking forward to seeing some good vid footage and pics!

cheers

Members who have read this thread: 0