Who Is This?!?!?!?- Mtbr.com
    Supercutie =O)
    Oct 2006

Who Is This?!?!?!?

I hope someone can tell me who this rider is. i have an excellent explaination for why i posted this once i get an answer. thanks you in advance and once we come to a general consensus i will more than gladly explain myself
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    IIRC corectly thats Aaron Chase I remeber that pic from an old issue of decline. I could be wrong though.

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Enlarge...

OT: chromejesus, how do you have 4 billion posts?
    Last edited by Uncle Cliffy; 08-06-2008 at 11:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

mtbr member
    thats 4 billion
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.-Ferris Bueller

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMSfreerider
    thats 4 billion
    Doh! (Stupid high-school education...)

Typo or not, he must be a spam-producing-robot.

mtbr member
    I really have no idea, I actually have less than ten posts altogether. I just realized that I had 4 billion posts......awesome?!?!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chromejesus
    I really have no idea, I actually have less than ten posts altogether. I just realized that I had 4 billion posts......awesome?!?!
    have a look at you average posts per day! its like 4000000 a day! or summert
    Quote Originally Posted by [Orge
    ]
    This problem could quite simply be solved if people would stop buying Konas.

Roll on Spring Time!
    and back to the topic?
    I just want to ride.

beautiful jackass
    Quote Originally Posted by juan pablo
    and back to the topic?
    Are you crazy dude? How are we supposed to talk about a picture when some dude has four billion posts? I've got some connections at CNN and I'm going to get on the horn to see what kind of publicity I can wrangle.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Total Posts: 4,294,967,295 (21,780,886.93 posts per day)

LOL haxer

mtbr member
    can you autograph my tits?
    I like to ride bikes fast.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTitan
    can you autograph my tits?
    Fck off. I'm his groupie.

...idios...
    He's not the only one. Click "Members List" in the menu bar, then click on "Posts" so that it arranges members in order of how many posts they've made. There are 30 or 40 uber-posters before you reach SMTs (comparatively) pathetic post count...

What use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings? -
    Diogenes

GRAVITY IS GOOD
    It looks like Vanderhams style, but the bike appears to be a Gemini, therefore I would say Chase is probably the correct answer, although it could be CG who was with Cannondale a few years back and this pic looks to be a little older. That's my guess, do I win anything?

Brackish
    Edit, I just looked in last month's Decline: it isn't the pic I thought was.

Slopestyle Rider
    It's Aaron Chase... he rides left foot forward. CG rides right foot forward as does Vanderham.

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007
    I'm guessing the OP does not like this person due to the picture file name being "stupid***"

StraightOuttaCompton
    that makes SMT look like a *****, but SMT really posted all of his.
    HARDTAIL PRIDE- 09 Kona Five-0

Supercutie =O)
    Oct 2006
    ok there is this kid on facebook who decided to post that picture as his avatar or what ever it is. i dont have facebook but my friend evan does and he friend requested rama and started tlking about the pic. evan was sayin stuff like "yo you bike?" and rama responded "yea i downhill mountainbike as a hobby" evan then showed me the picture and i realized that it's the one on the diablo website. i started flipping out cuz this stupid poser (fat indian kid by the way) was saying that it was him. at first he was saying that it was him at histrails friend's on his ironhorse azure. 1. its obviously not his "friend's" trails and 2. its DEFF not an IH azure. i let him know that and he said "yea my friend lives right near diablo and that his friend's brother works there. and that he must have been "demoing" a bike that day. then i asked him how he explains the redbull sponsership helmet. he says that it was his friends.
    I work at a bike shop and rama ever so conveniently dropped off his bike one day to get a tune up. i saw his bike the next day. . . it was a trek 4100 and on top of that it had a bunch of walmart crap on it like a bell light, and a super lounge seat. just yesterday i got my chance to talk to him face to face. he came into the shop with an IH SGS that he just got in from ebay yesterday. it is his first DH bike and it had a broken chain. while i was fixing it i confronted him about the pic and he is still sticking to his story.

i dont know if its just me but i find it a little disrespectful to the sport for some fagget to do this. but then again alot of people call me an angry kid im really not lol
    but let me know what you guys think.

I like air!
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorltd
    but then again alot of people call me an angry kid im really not lol
    I think you sound like an angry kid.

Supercutie =O)
    Oct 2006
    well yea im just pissed

mtbr member
    ok there is this kid on facebook who decided to post that picture as his avatar or what ever it is. i dont have facebook but my friend evan does and he friend requested rama and started tlking about the pic. evan was sayin stuff like "yo you bike?" and rama responded "yea i downhill mountainbike as a hobby" evan then showed me the picture and i realized that it's the one on the diablo website. i started flipping out cuz this stupid poser (fat indian kid by the way) was saying that it was him. at first he was saying that it was him at histrails friend's on his ironhorse azure. 1. its obviously not his "friend's" trails and 2. its DEFF not an IH azure. i let him know that and he said "yea my friend lives right near diablo and that his friend's brother works there. and that he must have been "demoing" a bike that day. then i asked him how he explains the redbull sponsership helmet. he says that it was his friends.
    I work at a bike shop and rama ever so conveniently dropped off his bike one day to get a tune up. i saw his bike the next day. . . it was a trek 4100 and on top of that it had a bunch of walmart crap on it like a bell light, and a super lounge seat. just yesterday i got my chance to talk to him face to face. he came into the shop with an IH SGS that he just got in from ebay yesterday. it is his first DH bike and it had a broken chain. while i was fixing it i confronted him about the pic and he is still sticking to his story.

i dont know if its just me but i find it a little disrespectful to the sport for some fagget to do this. but then again alot of people call me an angry kid im really not lol
    Next time you want to post worthless, stupid sh*t like this, go here:

www.pinkbike.com

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007

Well first off....I can tell you're about 14 years old! Second..."There's this kid on face book who knows a kid, who's brother posted a picture saying it was him riding, but it wasn't...blah blah blah....." GET A LIFE! GO RIDE A BIKE!

Third, you need to study at school more. Your spelling sucks! Try to form complete sentences!

Fourth: Fat Indian kid....fagg....man you must have no respect for human beings....GET OFF THIS FORUM! I'm sure most people will agree!
    Last edited by downhiller12345; 08-08-2008 at 07:05 AM.

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007
    [QUOTE=

i dont know if its just me but i find it a little disrespectful to the sport for some fagget to do this. .[/QUOTE]

YOU are not good for OUR sport! Grow Up
    Last edited by downhiller12345; 08-08-2008 at 07:07 AM.

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007
    The best part about this thread was the guy with ten million posts!

mtbr member

Umm...Bro..It's kinda common knowledge that faggit Indian's are notorious for lying.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Thats me. I'm a fat Indian kid that likes to tell stories and bomb DH on my trek 4100 with monster t's on the front.

mtbr member
    who gives a **** who that is!

I care about the dude that is pretty darn close to having 5,000,000,000 posts!!

Living Ghetto Fabulous!

StraightOuttaCompton
    why do we care about your problems with indians bro?? i wouldnt mess with them anyway, they would probably mess u up.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dowst

www.pinkbike.com
    True that, but I find you get a more livid (read interesting) reaction posting worthless, stupid sh*t on MTBR.
    Quote Originally Posted by dowst

www.pinkbike.com

For The Win
    Haha, I think you guys scared him off. Not saying that I care about one more kid on myspace trying to be cool by lying,,
    Slow is cool too, right?

RiffRaff
    Jan 2007

Next time you have a thought, let it go. That is just hateful and embarasing.
    And yes the "400billon posts" was the best thing on this thread.

mtbr member
    Wait, what Indians are we talking about? Native American Indians or India Indians? As I am the former, not that it matters as the comment was still an ignorant one.

GAME ON!
    4 billion posts. awesomeness.
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

mtbr member
    May 2008
    chromejesus rules. If someone lived to be 100 years old and posted on mtbr every single day of their life. They would have to post like 100,000+ posts a day... every day until they died .. to get close to the same number of posts.

awesomeness is right.

GAME ON!
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

A Huckin' Hypocrite
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrobert81
    Well first off....I can tell you're about 14 years old! Second..."There's this kid on face book who knows a kid, who's brother posted a picture saying it was him riding, but it wasn't...blah blah blah....." GET A LIFE! GO RIDE A BIKE!

Third, you need to study at school more. You spelling sucks! Try to from complete sentences!

Fourth: Fat Indian kid....fagg....man you must have no respect for human beings....GET OFF THIS FORUM! I'm sure most people will agree!
    Classic... "You spelling sucks!", "try to from complete..."
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.
    Mark Twain, "Taming the Bicycle"

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Umm...Bro..It's kinda common knowledge that faggit Indian's are notorious for lying.
    i can't stop laughing long enough to think of anything coherent to say....

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike00
    Thats me. I'm a fat Indian kid that likes to tell stories and bomb DH on my trek 4100 with monster t's on the front.
    Kinda like this?

squish is good
    Chromejesus, your my hero man. This thread = yay.

Bike good, work bad.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatadder
    True that, but I find you get a more livid (read interesting) reaction posting worthless, stupid sh*t on MTBR.
    oh come on. okay maybe this post isont such a great one. so maybe he will come back with a legenary thread or some thing so dont carry on having ago becuase it just keeps the thread going. and for my spelling if there is any mistakes i can not help it. i have never done that well at school but soon as i get my hands dirty in some thing i do really well to the point of being 25 and having rebuilt 5 engines. comepletly having to retune one as before it was a non runner and now it keeps up with engines that are much larger then it. another was running properly then it sufferd a blown piston and a worn out liner. so i had to replace them. after that then the engine ran fine. but back to the point, just because he may not spell that well it does not mean that we can not value his comments in the near future of far future. another thing isont this supose to be a friendlly forum? then why are you all having a go at another DH'er as there are so many people out there trying to shut us down so why are you fighting amoung our own ranks? surly thats more important? that goes to all of you out there having ago
    ]

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymmster
    Classic... "You spelling sucks!", "try to from complete..."

that is not a spelling mistake, that is called Sarcasm !!!

alot = now that is a spelling mistake (a lot) TWO WORDS PEOPLE!!!

TLL
    mtbr member

drama mama

ok there is this kid on facebook who decided to post that picture as his avatar or what ever it is.
    You lost me after the first sentence. Who cares?

Oh, and pay more attention in freshman English, as your writing is horrible.

my fun has a hurting
    Quote Originally Posted by bxxer rider
    oh come on. okay maybe this post isont such a great one. so maybe he will come back with a legenary thread or some thing so dont carry on having ago becuase it just keeps the thread going. and for my spelling if there is any mistakes i can not help it. i have never done that well at school but soon as i get my hands dirty in some thing i do really well to the point of being 25 and having rebuilt 5 engines. comepletly having to retune one as before it was a non runner and now it keeps up with engines that are much larger then it. another was running properly then it sufferd a blown piston and a worn out liner. so i had to replace them. after that then the engine ran fine. but back to the point, just because he may not spell that well it does not mean that we can not value his comments in the near future of far future. another thing isont this supose to be a friendlly forum? then why are you all having a go at another DH'er as there are so many people out there trying to shut us down so why are you fighting amoung our own ranks? surly thats more important? that goes to all of you out there having ago
    because hes acting like a dick in public and this will give people the impression that we are all dicks. why would anyone want a bunch of hot tempered, over reacting, homophobic, racist dicks flying down hills near them? we have enough image and access issues without feeding into the negative stereotypes. plus teenagers are stupid, if you dont correct them then how are they going to know they are being dicks?

StraightOuttaCompton
    dude, all this **** is beside the point. that picture is sick no matter who it is.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Djponee
    dude, all this **** is beside the point. that picture is sick no matter who it is.
    Thanks bro! My parents loved it so much they had it painted on the side of there house.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdburch
    because hes acting like a dick in public and this will give people the impression that we are all dicks. why would anyone want a bunch of hot tempered, over reacting, homophobic, racist dicks flying down hills near them? we have enough image and access issues without feeding into the negative stereotypes. plus teenagers are stupid, if you dont correct them then how are they going to know they are being dicks?
    well do you reamber when you where a teenager? have you ever though that my generation of teenagers may be diffrent as times move on. it is a typical stoeriotype that teenagers always need correcting well maybe we like to learn the hard way? pretty much ever thing i know i have learnt the hard way by mistakes. it has always been better and easyer (belive it or not) then beeing told what to do and how to do it. as i do not like being told what to do and rather go out do it and find out for my self, is this wrong? well for once i would like to know
    ]

my fun has a hurting
    nope. when i was a teen i was dumb as ****, when my kids are teens they will be dumb as ****. its life. some things don't change. getting knocked down a peg or two is part of learning the hard way.

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007
    I don't think he's coming back for more...as much as i'd like to see how it plays out

mtbr member
    I don't think he's coming back for more...as much as i'd like to see how it plays out
    who is this aimed at?
    ]

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007
    who is this aimed at?

The OP: who seems to be short a few chromosomes !!!

For The Win
    I think you crushed is soul.. Ah well, we found a guy with 4 billion posts!! Woo!
    Slow is cool too, right?

Supercutie =O)
    Oct 2006
    sorry guys ive been busy

but yea this is hilarious. sorry i sounded retarded because im not. at all. but whatever. and yea i was thinking about it and your right, it was really immature for me to be soo pissed. so im done haha.

and BTW im 17 and i normally act like it.

aka Jesse Palmer
    whats with all the kids admitting they are idiots and making peace on here lately? I want more epic lulz

Card-carrying wotmeister
    First me, then him, then.... who next? Monogod?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jp3d
    whats with all the kids admitting they are idiots and making peace on here lately? I want more epic lulz

They all just want a hug:

mtbr member
    The OP: who seems to be short a few chromosomes !!!
    OP means? operator? so who started the thread?
    ]

...idios...
    ...so who started the thread?
    The OP.

What use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings? -
    Diogenes

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    sorry guys ive been busy

but yea this is hilarious. sorry i sounded retarded because im not. at all. but whatever. and yea i was thinking about it and your right, it was really immature for me to be soo pissed. so im done haha.

and BTW im 17 and i normally act like it.
    So you apologise for being a reactionary, racist homophobe?

Doesn't cut it I'm afraid. You're still a d1ck. Grow up.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBlur
    So you apologise for being a reactionary, racist homophobe?

Doesn't cut it I'm afraid. You're still a d1ck. Grow up.
    wow what a great first post from you! i can see your going to fit in great with all your negativity!
    ]

Card-carrying wotmeister
    wow what a great first post from you! i can see your going to fit in great with all your negativity!
    You have got to be fvcking kidding me.

He's exactly right, the OP is a racist homophobe douchebag, and your pitiful attempt at sarcasm isn't helping anybody or anything. In fact, you're kind of being a douchebag yourself, Bickser.

Disco-Superfly
    That guy in the picture is ME.
    Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Negativity?

I'll tell you what's negative: Pillorying some unknown kid for lying about something on his facebook page and allegedly "disrespecting" our sport and componding this with derogatory references to his ethicity, weight and sexual proclivities!

I've been referencing this site for years for buyer advice and the pictures of other guys' rigs, and some of the posts on this forum have wound me up. However, on the whole, there are a lot of knowledgable riders around and that is appreciated even with all the trash talk.

This time though, the level of ignorance and banality has dropped below an acceptable level and some truly dissapointing things were said by the original poster.

The difference between his apology and that of RabidWeasel?? is that RW's trash talk seemed pretty innocuous and was a result of some pretty incessant barracking by his elders and betters (joke). Sometimes you've got to bow down to greater experience and knowledge.

The OP on this thread, quite patently has a few issues with; race, weight, homosexuality and the disrespect of a sport that is, unless I'm much mistaken, open to everyone.

I've never posted previously, because I've never had anything relevant to say, but felt so inclined on this occasion as there really is no excuse for that sort of behaviour. Like a previous poster said, the image of DH has enough hurdles to overcome without this sort of nonsense.

Life really is too short to get wound up by the facebooks.

To all the posters whose opinions are pretty well rounded, well informed and useful. Keep up the good work. I'll keep lurking

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBlur
    Negativity?

bla, bla, bla...
    It's ok not to cry. If posting on the internet hurts maybe you should wear a helmet that will protect your feelings too.

Members who have read this thread: 0