Whistler? NOV?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Whistler? NOV?

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007

Whistler? NOV?

I might have the chance to go to the Renaissance Vancouver Hotel Harbourside, Vancouver, BC the fist week in Nov this year...is it close to Whistler? Is nov an Okay time to go?

Big Test Icycles
    It's close but the bike park may be closed. They will be getting snow on the upper parts of the mountain by then. Check the website for dates.

Just roll it......
    The bike park closes in early October and you're about an hour and a half from there. The shore can still be really good in November, but it just depends on snow levels and weather. I've had beautiful days up there that time of the year and had days up there when it was absolutely pissing rain.

At the very least, Vancouver is one of my favorite cities in the world. I'd say you're foolish not to take the chance to go and check it out. If you get to ride, then that's just a bonus. Bring your riding stuff and just rent from one of the shops.

Touch base with John Henry, On Top, Cove, Steed Cycles, Obsession and Different bikes for your best options on rentals or demoing a bike. Different sells Knolly and Rocky and usually has a demo or two and they're right at the base of Mt. Seymour.....doesn't get any easier than that.

Cheers,
    EB

There's no app for this.

What he said and

Whistler this year:

Whistler
    Opening Day November 17, 2007 (opened early)
    Closing Day April 20, 2008

The Norshore is your best bet.

Jim

Members who have read this thread: 0