Whistler Accomodation???????- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Whistler Accomodation???????

Hey, Im planning a weeks stay for summer 2005 and would to know of a good place to stay near the Whistler MTB park has anyone got a good suggestion???

Thats not too expensive, of course I want the bike to be there when I wake up!

Cheers
    Clint

There's no app for this.

just

you alone, or a group, ??? Jim

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydstar
    Hey, Im planning a weeks stay for summer 2005 and would to know of a good place to stay near the Whistler MTB park has anyone got a good suggestion???

Cheers
    Clint
    my friends and i went up for 10 days and stayed at the alpenglow...there were 4 of us and we stayed in a 1 bed room with a kitchen and it had a pull out couch as well..the other two slept on the floor...it wasnt bad at all and it ended up costing like 300cnd per person...plus we were on the 4th floor so we could throw water ballons and other **** off the baconly...it was like a 5 minute ride if that to the lift...and less to the dirt jumps...good luck..see you out there

Can't get right...

Cheers
    Clint

Me and 3 friends were there in august and we stayed at Stoney Creek Sunpath. Its 5 minutes away from the lift and across the street from 7-11 and tons of resteraunts and shops. We got a 3 Bedroom condo that could actually sleep 8. 3 balconies,washer,dryer,2nd floor so bikes were safe on balcony chained to railing(bikes WILL disappear if u leave em in the bike corrals in garage). Cost was about 350$ per man. It had parking and a pool & hottub. Place was great. Anyone gets a 10% discount next time they go (this summer-cant wait to go!!!!)If u check out the website for Whistler Blackcomb u go to the accomodations link and look for Stoney Creek Sunpath on map and get a quote. Have a great time.Oh we stayed for 7 nights.
    I watch the O.C. cause it makes me happy...

If misery was money i'd be the richest man on the planet.

contains quinine
    We used hotels.com to book our honeymoon there. Wasn't the cheapest place, but great,
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

RM7
    mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    the hostels rule up there. cheap. and herb freindly.
    That's what I'm talkin' about!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Not sure yet Im trying to get a group together which isnt easy.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Doy ou have the contact details of that place? sounds nice and close

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    the only website I have is the Bike parks web, I havent seen any accomodation listing on it yet. Do you have the link?

Cheers

l337 |31k3r
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    the hostels rule up there. cheap. and herb freindly.

so thhhatttss why they call you zachDANK. Rock on man.
    People call me a dick, but I just think im clever.

Honary member of the
    591 club & 773 club.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedro
    what he meant was 'greaser' types, most likely performing choreographed musical outakes which somehow degrade dirt jumps...

Uhhhhh...
    I'm going to Whistler next week.

-TS
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

There's no app for this.

try these

http://www.alluradirect.com/ad015/ad...er&page_id=179

and do a search for the hostel if you're alone, it'll be cheapest. the Whistler site will list all the hotels, but they can cost a bit. I have no idea what camping is available.

Jim

Can't get right...
    the only website I have is the Bike parks web, I havent seen any accomodation listing on it yet. Do you have the link?

Cheers

Here ya go http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannymonky
    Me and 3 friends were there in august and we stayed at Stoney Creek Sunpath. Its 5 minutes away from the lift and across the street from 7-11 and tons of resteraunts and shops. We got a 3 Bedroom condo that could actually sleep 8. 3 balconies,washer,dryer,2nd floor so bikes were safe on balcony chained to railing(bikes WILL disappear if u leave em in the bike corrals in garage). Cost was about 350$ per man. It had parking and a pool & hottub. Place was great. Anyone gets a 10% discount next time they go (this summer-cant wait to go!!!!)If u check out the website for Whistler Blackcomb u go to the accomodations link and look for Stoney Creek Sunpath on map and get a quote. Have a great time.Oh we stayed for 7 nights.
    Wait, u stayed there for seven nights and it was only $350 person for the whole week?!!! Wow, thats great.
    Sully

Can't get right...
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBSully
    Wait, u stayed there for seven nights and it was only $350 person for the whole week?!!! Wow, thats great.

Sorry it was 6 nights. Just felt like 7 cause we got there at 4 am. It really was pretty cheap considering how close it wasto the lift and the 3 bedroomsand everything else it came w/. **** it was better than my house. The airfare was cheap too-Cathay Pacific out of JFK in NYC was 300-380 round trip and direct if u got the tickets 4 months before the trip. The trip cost each guy about 1350$ and included airfare, condo, car rental(Dodge quadcab pickup w/ a HEMI),Lift tickets for EVERY day and about 50 bucks per day per guy for beer. Great deal. And it will be cheaper next yr when we get the 10% discount. Were planning on staying for 2 weeks so we can ride more than just the bike park.

Youngbuck
    Ya whistler has a hotel right on the premisis doesnt it?Caus the camps include accomadations.Is this the hotel ayou wre talking about dannymonkey?
    Honorary Member of the: 500 club

Can't get right...
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianHooligan
    Ya whistler has a hotel right on the premisis doesnt it?Caus the camps include accomadations.Is this the hotel ayou wre talking about dannymonkey?

The hotels in the village are big and expensive as hell. Stoney Creek sunpath is about a 5 min bike ride away. Its close to the 7-11 and McDonalds and the beer distributor-all within walking distance. Stoney Creek is a 3 story condo w/ about 30 or so units-1,2,3 bedrooms and even studios.U could stay in the village but it will cost more, lots of noise from the bars and u have to leave ur bike in storage.NO BIKES IN ROOM. At the condo u can bring em up just dont make a mess. We worked on em on the balcony.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Good Stuiff thanx Everyone for ya help

Chair lift heaven coming right up!

Happy Camper