What the heck: LeMond DH?- Mtbr.com
    -arschloch-
    Apr 2004

What the heck: LeMond DH?

I don't get out much, so maybe this is old news, but someone please tell me that it's a joke. Upon closer inspection and a small dose of reality, I think it is indeed a joke. Cute.

To air is human, to dig is divine.

a mountain biker
    The fox shock looks like it has 4 inches of stroke. Fox has never made something that big.

n00b eternal
    Quote Originally Posted by chuffer
    I don't get out much, so maybe this is old news, but someone please tell me that it's a joke. Upon closer inspection and a small dose of reality, I think it is indeed a joke. Cute.

I've ridden one for years (it's a race bike). They put you in a weird position, but the drops really help you make up time in the time trials.

-arschloch-
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ezweave
    I've ridden one for years (it's a race bike). They put you in a weird position, but the drops really help you make up time in the time trials.
    no kidding? where'd you get yours? I think it is kind of a cool idea, although, I imagine some tt clip ons would be a cool upgrade. Or do you think that would really mess up my riding position?

yes, i am being sarcastic, but if you cant figure that out you prolly cant see this either.

mtbr remember
    The fox shock looks like it has 4 inches of stroke. Fox has never made something that big.
    hate to be one to correct, but Fox makes piggyback coilovers that have up to 12" of stroke, not for bikes of course, more for baja long travel trucks, buggy, orv's, etc.

but yeah, its definetly a joke, you think the duraace cranks drag at full susp compression? I do.
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Which reminds me of the guy I saw riding his roadbike down through a rockgarden in Annadel the other day, and doing it quite well. It was definitely a roadbike, with little itty bitty roadbike tires.

n00b eternal
    no kidding? where'd you get yours? I think it is kind of a cool idea, although, I imagine some tt clip ons would be a cool upgrade. Or do you think that would really mess up my riding position?

yes, i am being sarcastic, but if you cant figure that out you prolly cant see this either.
    I got mine at a local hardware store along with some massless string and some frictionless pulleys.

Cynical Bystander

Oh my god......
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

l337 |31k3r
    I dig the diesel swingarm.....but I fear that the swingarm weighs more then the bike.....
    People call me a dick, but I just think im clever.

Honary member of the
    591 club & 773 club.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedro
    what he meant was 'greaser' types, most likely performing choreographed musical outakes which somehow degrade dirt jumps...

/dev/null
    Threads like this make me glad that humankind has enough weaponry to destroy the entire world. I fear we may need it to save the world from our own stupidity.

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by binary visions
    Threads like this make me glad that humankind has enough weaponry to destroy the entire world. I fear we may need it to save the world from our own stupidity.
    Or that one day all the computers in the world suddenly break and we cant get onto the internet anymore.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

/dev/null
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Or that one day all the computers in the world suddenly break and we cant get onto the internet anymore.
    But then the stupidity will be even worse.. It will be free to roam the world...

Cynical Bystander
    Good point. If only people had to pass a certain test of intelligence in order to get access to the internet, that would clean it up but it might spread stupidity offline....
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Youngbuck
    We need computers to put all of humankinds stupidity into,if there were no computers all that stupidity would be put out into the real world and probably kill us all.For example,the thread starter here(at least it sounds like this)was at one point actually debating if this was a joke or not. Really you can look at any photoshoped image and tell quickly its fake, especially this one. Cmon guys,stay on your comps.
    Honorary Member of the: 500 club

mtbr member
    Some damn fine photoshopping.. Two inconsitencies though, unless the shock is off the center of the frame, the eyelet of the shock looks like it's intersecting the seat tube. Also, if you look closely, the author of this work should've evenly stretched the shaft end of the shock as well as the shock body, and maybe the reservior to make it look a little more beliveable. If it had a 4" of stroke (estimated), the IFP would crash inside the reservior. You can see the seal head through the coils, and see that the shaft is like twice as long as the shock body...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bmadau
    Some damn fine photoshopping.. Two inconsitencies though, unless the shock is off the center of the frame, the eyelet of the shock looks like it's intersecting the seat tube. Also, if you look closely, the author of this work should've evenly stretched the shaft end of the shock as well as the shock body, and maybe the reservior to make it look a little more beliveable. If it had a 4" of stroke (estimated), the IFP would crash inside the reservior. You can see the seal head through the coils, and see that the shaft is like twice as long as the shock body...
    not to mention the seat post runs through a part of the swing arm that is solid metal

where's the kick stand?
    Mar 2004
    sweet, where can I get one?
    live to ride, ride to live

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    sweet, where can I get one?
    I hear you can get one from this "guy" http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

l337 |31k3r
    Quote Originally Posted by Slack
    I hear you can get one from this "guy" http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    Never seen a better pice of homoerotoica in my life! (at a low low price)

Me might wonder how you came across something so..... degrading?
    People call me a dick, but I just think im clever.

Honary member of the
    591 club & 773 club.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedro
    what he meant was 'greaser' types, most likely performing choreographed musical outakes which somehow degrade dirt jumps...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slack
    Dear god are you gay? that would explain a lot of things
    signature

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonVega
    Dear god are you gay? that would explain a lot of things

I'll pretend you didn't just ask that of me

This thread is G A Y

What's this for anyway???
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Good point. If only people had to pass a certain test of intelligence in order to get access to the internet, that would clean it up but it might spread stupidity offline....
    PLEASE!!! ORGANISE THAT!!! I work in an internet tech support department and the number of people who come up with things like, "I've downloaded the internet, now how do I use it?" and "How do I delete?". It would be the best thing to have to pass a test to get on the net. Or even to buy a computer.

Also, I love the part of that Ebay auction that says, "...also great for hiking, wrestling, gym workouts,etc..." I would LAUGH MY HEAD OFF if I saw someone hiking in that!

<b>---Matt---</b>
    Check out my Monster T's for sale!!! -> CLICK HERE

Check out my video! CLICK HERE

-arschloch-
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by super-post-whore-without-a-clue-aka-COmtbiker12
    Oh my god......
    Quote Originally Posted by super-post-whore-without-a-clue-aka-COmtbiker12
    unbelievable. try highlighting/selecting my entire second post. there is a secret message for people just like you.

see if you can find this one too. the irony in what you post is almost too much to take at times. :invisible_flipoff: