What chain guide?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

What chain guide?

I ride an 04 Gemini, and I was thinking of asking for a chainguide for christmas, as the bike came with the bashguard only. I was wondering what guide you guys would recommend, I do a lot of climbing, but wasn't sure if I need all that the E.13 DRS comes with. I'm not that fast of a downhiller, so I don't lose my chain that often, but it still happens. Heres my current stock setup.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    E-13 DRS or MRP LRP take your pick - the DRS or LRP chain guide threads have been beat to death.

N* Bomber Crew
    Get the E13 DRS. Thats all there is to it. Its the best chainguide ever made. Silent, Keeps your chain on, works with both chainrings, and works flawlessly with your deralliur. Shifting is easy, your chain is ALWAYS protected, and not to mention, I've never dropped a chain with it...ever.

You will need to buy a e-type front deralliur adapter with your DRS. (I believe the smaller gemini's require this because the front deralliur is e-type. Correct me if I am wrong)
    Northstar 2008 Riding Crew

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    E13 Drs

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I was looking into the same thing and i think im gunna go with the e.13 drs.

Members who have read this thread: 0