Hey yall,
    I found some good photos from some oregon riders at
    www.westsidefreeride.com

100% Cheesy Goodness
    Quote Originally Posted by dhdogg
    Hey yall,
    I found some good photos from some oregon riders at
    www.westsidefreeride.com
    With all of the riding that those guys do you should have more pics than that. Shoot, I have more pics of those guys filed away than they do on their site. If I can get some ambition i should send em their way.
    Blaaah blaaah blaaah

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

West side free ride

You should get some ambition. I guess that site has only been up for a week. All of the stunts are in the Gorge/post canyon OR.

100% Cheesy Goodness
    You should get some ambition. I guess that site has only been up for a week. All of the stunts are in the Gorge/post canyon OR.
    I wish i had the sequence of Jon i took up in whistler of him goin off the clown shoes drop it looked ill.
    I was just out at post yesterday. One of these days i am gonna go out there and build some transitions on all of the drops on lower GP. Sprained my ankle nice taking the last drop on lower GP. 8 feet to what is about nearly flat aint fun.
    Blaaah blaaah blaaah

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

GP flats

I have some footage of Jon hitting the Clown shoes drop, he ran the whole upper clean and hit the drop. Looks good. We keyed it into a video.

The GP drops definitely could use some trannies. If you take too much speed off you totally miss the small trannies that do exist. how wasthe trail yesterday? It has been so dry it must be nice. I am waiting for new seals to come from stratos so I can get back out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

100% Cheesy Goodness
    I have some footage of Jon hitting the Clown shoes drop, he ran the whole upper clean and hit the drop. Looks good. We keyed it into a video.

The GP drops definitely could use some trannies. If you take too much speed off you totally miss the small trannies that do exist. how wasthe trail yesterday? It has been so dry it must be nice. I am waiting for new seals to come from stratos so I can get back out there.
    There was still some snow up top. The "big" drop on egg hunt was covered from what i heard. I didnt want to take my sentra up into the snow, so we just sessioned lower GP. the logs on upper gp were pretty snotty and slick so that was a no go. Drop Zone was also pretty muddy and wet, but GP was just right. Looks like they are lengthening out lower gp. They have a little kicker after the step up (which if hit wrong, can easily throw you into a tree to the right of the landing,as i almost found out). Theres also a drop after that and it looks like they are gonna set up another bigger hit after that. But the trail doesnt connect to anything yet and is still pretty rough. should be interesting when its all done.
    word

Dave
    Blaaah blaaah blaaah