Well i finally got someone to host my Video...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Well i finally got someone to host my Video...

yes it is small and yes the sound sucks, but here it is

http://albert.washcoll.edu/~jhull2/M...onshorship.mov
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    c'mon guys, not even any views yet

Check it out!
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    don't worry, i just started downloading it...

Sedona, Az USA
    damn that vid is small. i liked it though.

Last edited by M1_joel; 12-08-2004 at 08:13 PM.

Keep at it. When you're video is as good as or better than the stuff you see in the better freeride videos, and you are able to meet and impress the right people, and you are lucky someone may ask you to represent their company.

Ride your bike because you love it...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt
    don't worry, i just started downloading it...
    Ive got 1 word for you

Comcast!
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    looked good. it got a little repetetive (sp) after awhile, but i can understand that. most vids are that way.

mtbr member
    I'll have to download rquicktime tommorow
    i have to have administrative privleges for that. Then I will watch it.
    Sully

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull
    Ive got 1 word for you

Comcast!
    it got done in under a minute though. i was just cruising other threads...

mtbr member
    yes it is small and yes the sound sucks, but here it is

http://albert.washcoll.edu/~jhull2/M...onshorship.mov

It was good but it wasnt sponser me material id say. Keep it up though.
    signature

mtbr member
    Pretty good-but it seamed like alot of hucking, without style...you might wnat to spell sponsership right if you plan on sending it out.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    sponsership is all about hucking either...if talked to many representitives form companys such as intense, kona, foes, and turner, when they look for riders they look not for someone only with hucking skilld but a smooth rider. Mean while id look for some place else where your vid could be hosted at a rational size. Coming from a video editor/prodcuer it would also be nice if you could introduce urself as well as explain what type of riding your interested in and where ud like to see urself in the next few years ( i.e racing competitivly, backyard hucker, ect). You ought to also ad soem type of the audio at the end besides ur camera man breathing. good luck.
    Spankin StabPrimo-- New in 04' but got the cool charkol 03 frame, got the monsters on there, azonic outlaw wheel set, mrp, hayes, tioga, soon rc--> dhx 5.0

banned
    Dec 2003
    ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.ladder, roof, stairs.

dirtjumpdirtjumpdirtjump

dirtjump

dirtjump

dirtjump

dirtjump

It got a little repetitive...but at least you are riding your bike and not playing a Playstation 2, so that has got to be worth something...

surf-ride-repeat
    weak sauce.

Just ride man...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by samalter
    Pretty good-but it seamed like alot of hucking, without style...you might wnat to spell sponsership right if you plan on sending it out.
    before bashing someone else's spelling ability, you may want to check that you know how to spell the word first....

mtbr member
    sorry but that was the most boring biking video i've ever seen
    i feel like i saw the same 3 drops 20+ times

where's the kick stand?
    Mar 2004
    it was cool, just get some new stuff.
    live to ride, ride to live

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    some suggestions...

1.) make the jumps bigger, then do different tricks

2.) take away the stair drops cuz theres nothin special bout them (except the one where u ride the ledge and drop onto the) they'd be more interesting if u, perhaps, j-hopped them and got some good air

3.) like the roof drop, keep that

4.) don't play the same thing over and over again

mtbr member

Im sorry..

Quite possibly the worst song ive ever heard in my life. BTW you are not getting sponsered so drop it. Is this Huckmeisters all over again?

the man with 7 egos
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikity China
    some suggestions...

1.) make the jumps bigger, then do different tricks

2.) take away the stair drops cuz theres nothin special bout them (except the one where u ride the ledge and drop onto the) they'd be more interesting if u, perhaps, j-hopped them and got some good air

3.) like the roof drop, keep that

4.) don't play the same thing over and over again
    Agree completely. I saw the same jumps to many times. Do some tricks over those jumps and add some FLaIr(w/ a capitol FLI) If you could J hop all the stairs it would be pretty sick especially if you did an x-up or something over 'em. just learns some tricks. (i'm tryin' to learn a no footer w/out killing my crotch on my seat right now) I might not be able to talk because you jump better than me (i've only had decent dirt jumps for about a week) and the roof thing was higher than anything i've done(mostly' cause my wheel broke on something half that size on my crappy bike and i got a concussion.) Just keep up the ridding.
    gravity isn't a law... it's more like a guidline

"Pain is just natures way of telling you your in excrusiating agony..."-Johny Bravo's Dentist

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by biker3
    Quite possibly the worst song ive ever heard in my life. BTW you are not getting sponsered so drop it. Is this Huckmeisters all over again?
    Ouch dude, cut the kid some slack, at least hes got balls enough to post a vid of him doing his best, and im sure its not to inspiring for him to have 20 guys tell him how much he sucks. BTW with time, effort, and skill andone can get sponsered so maybe u need to stfu and take ur bad attitude somewhere else biker3
    Spankin StabPrimo-- New in 04' but got the cool charkol 03 frame, got the monsters on there, azonic outlaw wheel set, mrp, hayes, tioga, soon rc--> dhx 5.0

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterKonaMan
    Ouch dude, cut the kid some slack, at least hes got balls enough to post a vid of him doing his best, and im sure its not to inspiring for him to have 20 guys tell him how much he sucks. BTW with time, effort, and skill andone can get sponsered so maybe u need to stfu and take ur bad attitude somewhere else biker3
    Hey lurker go feast on some pole. You can eat a fatty for all I care. Why don't you do a search and check out some of the other totally lame posts this kid makes. I don't mean to be harsh but when someone is being a little tool and trying to "show off" his skills by showing the EXACT same drop 50 times as well as the same jump 50x ill talk smack all day long. Yeah you said time effort and skill. Which is the more important choice out of those?

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Hey lurker go feast on some pole. You can eat a fatty for all I care. Why don't you do a search and check out some of the other totally lame posts this kid makes. I don't mean to be harsh but when someone is being a little tool and trying to "show off" his skills by showing the EXACT same drop 50 times as well as the same jump 50x ill talk smack all day long. Yeah you said time effort and skill. Which is the more important choice out of those?
    effort.....and weather hes made other stupid posts or not, this is the only one ive seen so i have no reason judge...bottem line, if u dont have n e thing nice to say man, just keep ur dam mouth shut

you cant handle bars.
    Dec 2004
    not bad.. where are those trails?

mtbr member
    Hey, good video. wasn't that bad. Yeah those trails are pretty sweet and so are your jumps. But maybe cut down on the jumping over and over again...
    Sully

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterKonaMan
    .bottem(sic) line, if u(sic) dont(sic) have n e (sic) thing nice to say man, just keep ur(sic) dam (sic) mouth shut
    Here's a question for the aol generation:

Is it really that hard to type "any" instead of "n e" or "your" instead of "ur"?

You are being judged by the way you post, whether you like it or not, and aolese conveys the fact that you're ("ur") not too bright.

p.s. The video was uninspiring, repetitious, and not very interesting. But at least he took the time to make one, unlike so many other folks.

Perpetrator of Lawsuits
    I have to agree that the video is a bit on the repetitive side, however that is a function of your video editing skills, not your bike riding skills. Keep at it, get more content for the video so there is less repetition, and it should be pretty tight.

And biker3, leave the guy alone. At least he had the stones to put this together and post it.

I don't recall having seen your video there fruitcake.

mtbr member
    Ok *****es, i am sponsored, that was like in september. Im 14 so i dont have a ****in car to get anywhere so all of those spots were in a square mile. And almost drop/jump has something thrown into it. You just cant see cause its in a square inch . And to get sponsored you need to be able to do things for the company thats sponsoring you, which apperently im much better at than most deuschbags who trie to get sposored. That stuff hasent been touched since september so it all even seems small to me even though half the people on this board wouldent nut up for that ****...

what were is gnarcal

Glad to Be Alive
    all righty then

mtbr member

Good job!

Ok *****es, i am sponsored, that was like in september. Im 14 so i dont have a ****in car to get anywhere so all of those spots were in a square mile. And almost drop/jump has something thrown into it. You just cant see cause its in a square inch . And to get sponsored you need to be able to do things for the company thats sponsoring you, which apperently im much better at than most deuschbags who trie to get sposored. That stuff hasent been touched since september so it all even seems small to me even though half the people on this board wouldent nut up for that ****...

Yeah man you rule the MTBR e forum gnar style. Ur sick E-style throw down is hella trick and all but you just gotta step it up harder. Your just gunna have to try harder to get people on the internet to think your hard. Keep it up

abolisher of A$$holes
    Yeah man you rule the MTBR e forum gnar style. Ur sick E-style throw down is hella trick and all but you just gotta step it up harder. Your just gunna have to try harder to get people on the internet to think your hard. Keep it up
    the gnarcorest rider on the internet is back??
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.
    George Bush, US President

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    People, give it a rest. Were both in high school with no cars and we live in Central Connecticut. Not exactly a freeride hotspot. What you see in that movie is about as big as it gets within riding distance. Leave the kid alone.

However, Red Bull, i have some constructive criticism for you. When we rode i noticed that you dont really jump when you hit DJ's, you just kinda let them take you. If you jump youll get higher, look smoother and be able to do tricks. Just thought id let you know.

mtbr member
    Ouch, tough crowd.
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    Here's a question for the aol generation:

Is it really that hard to type "any" instead of "n e" or "your" instead of "ur"?

You are being judged by the way you post, whether you like it or not, and aolese conveys the fact that you're ("ur") not too bright.

p.s. The video was uninspiring, repetitious, and not very interesting. But at least he took the time to make one, unlike so many other folks.
    Right on! That stuff is b.s. anyway...save it for your instant messenger people!
    No one wants to have to decode your post because you are too lazy to type a few extra letter!

I echo Pete's video sentiments but don't listen to anyone who can't offer any creative criticism. On that note: keep up the riding and video editing, how you present yourself and your riding is as important as your progression if you are looking for sponsorship.

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004

dont make it sound like nobody understands you with your "rolleyes" they just make you seem like an arrogant prick, not that you are

most of the jumping areas i ride at are less than a mile but they're still pretty decently sized, the area in which you bike has nothing to do with how big you can go, just build bigger jumps

oh and the only tricks i actually noticed were a few no-footers on the jumps, none of your drops had any tricks involved

and who are you to call other people douchebags (think thats how you spell it)? and its pretty frickin easy to get sponsored by soul cycles, unless ur applying for the better of the two sponsorships

and lastly, half the people on this forum wouldn't hit the stuff on your video? yeah, sure

and btw, keep workin on it, don't let these negative comments ruin your riding

mtbr member
    yeah, i was pretty mad because 2 minutes before i found out my Grandma had died

Adam, i dont j-hop on jumps because if i do, well we know what happend to your friend everytime he hit the first jump ( he would pull up real hard and get maybe 6" higher than me but would lose control on the landing and skid out/fall. I am just staying in control...
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    also, when i said half the people wouldent do that stuff, i was referring to the ladder drop, not the little stuff...

And i dont consider soul cycles to be a sponsor, but what do u want me to do, not put it there and not help Chad out . So there is my reasoning for that, teh other sponsor is The Cutting Edge Inc. They are my LBs...
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    dude, where do you live?

wh res, kingswood oxford, and i think those are the jumps at Bugbee?

i live in wh, not far from KO, and 20 min bike ride from the res. me and my friends ride there a lot.

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    also, when i said half the people wouldent do that stuff, i was referring to the ladder drop, not the little stuff...

And i dont consider soul cycles to be a sponsor, but what do u want me to do, not put it there and not help Chad out . So there is my reasoning for that, teh other sponsor is The Cutting Edge Inc. They are my LBs...
    yea go to the road gap thread, ur ladder drop is freakin tiny compared to that, im pretty sure everyone would hit ur ladder drop so shut up

oh and btw, getting sponsored by ur lbs isn't exactly hard anyone can get sponsored by a local bike shop

and a bad excuse for not j-hopping off of stairs is to stay in control? if ur worried about losing control by j-hopping off some stairs, then how do u expect yourself to go bigger in the future?

i think ur just a 14yr old (like me) who thinks he goes big and tries to be a braggard about his "skills" when he got none (not like me)

......loser....... :shakes head:
    Last edited by Chikity China; 12-11-2004 at 11:46 AM.

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=

and a bad excuse for not j-hopping off of stairs is to stay in control? if ur worried about losing control by j-hopping off some stairs, then how do u expect yourself to go bigger in the future?
    :[/QUOTE]

Im Talking about the dirt jumps , not the stairs, and about the stairs, the other day i put a friends plastic jump at the top and gapped the whole thing
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    dawg, i live right on the resivior. Umm, yeah thats KO and no those jumps arent bugbee, tehy are at another elementary school, Geuss and Check . nah but ill tell u sometime if we ever ride...

DO u go to Conord or hall...
    what were is gnarcal

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    [QUOTE=Red Bull]
    Quote Originally Posted by

:[/QUOTE

Im Talking about the dirt jumps , not the stairs, and about the stairs, the other day i put a friends plastic jump at the top and gapped the whole thing

(sill same thing)

and i bet the stair drop was as big as this

j/k
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chikity China; 12-11-2004 at 04:35 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    (sill same thing)

and i bet the stair drop was as big as this

j/k
    And with contributions like this
    your definitely one to be talking.

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw8899
    And with contributions like this
    your definitely one to be talking.
    yea i was just kidding about the picture

but hey that deck drop would have worked (and some people thought it was a good idea), if that drop was stupid, then why don't you tell everyone else who builds drops that their morons, and dont say that its my house that im destroying, at least i was gonna build on my own property

everyone wants suggestions, thats what this forums is for and red bull did get some suggestions, although negative
    Last edited by Chikity China; 12-11-2004 at 04:57 PM.

mtbr member
    NO, its not the same thing you dumbass . To gap the stairs you have to J Hop, your not supposed to j hop off of jumps, ask WCH if he j hops off of jumps
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    yea i was just kidding about the picture

but hey that deck drop would have worked (and some people thought it was a good idea), if that drop was stupid, then why don't you tell everyone else who builds drops that their morons, and dont say that its my house that im destroying, at least i was gonna build on my own property

everyone wants suggestions, thats what this forums is for and red bull did get some suggestions, although negative
    Ok yeah sure, cutting up your parent's deck and starting in your kitchen to squeeze out a 5 foot drop is a great idea.
    Sure, if you think "your video sucks" is a good suggestion, fine then. But you continued to follow up with criticism and stupidity. Its just not needed.

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw8899
    Ok yeah sure, cutting up your parent's deck and starting in your kitchen to squeeze out a 5 foot drop is a great idea.
    Sure, if you think "your video sucks" is a good suggestion, fine then. But you continued to follow up with criticism and stupidity. Its just not needed.
    read the first post i made in this thread and there ull see suggestions, and i dont think my arguments were stupid, u might think they r stupid cuz i was responding to stupid posts made by red bull

and btw, destroying trees to make drops and building sh!t on public or government property for personal enjoyment doesnt differ much from building a deck drop on personal property

and furthermore, if u read on in the deck drop post, u would have found out that i was gonna put a gate there

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    NO, its not the same thing you dumbass . To gap the stairs you have to J Hop, your not supposed to j hop off of jumps, ask WCH if he j hops off of jumps
    then y does ur friend, or adams friend who u hang out with do it? i geuss hes a dumbass too, and that makes u a dumbass for hangin with dumbasses

Adam, i dont j-hop on jumps because if i do, well we know what happend to your friend everytime he hit the first jump ( he would pull up real hard and get maybe 6" higher than me but would lose control on the landing and skid out/fall. I am just staying in control...
    and his getting 6" higher than u means that it can be done, ur just chicken that u'll lose control
    Last edited by Chikity China; 12-11-2004 at 05:47 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    dawg, i live right on the resivior. Umm, yeah thats KO and no those jumps arent bugbee, tehy are at another elementary school, Geuss and Check . nah but ill tell u sometime if we ever ride...

DO u go to Conord or hall...
    yo i go to hall. but im closer to conard. go figure.

uh....what elementary school is close to the res? webster hill possible? or duffy? i doubt duffy.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    read the first post i made in this thread and there ull see suggestions, and i dont think my arguments were stupid, u might think they r stupid cuz i was responding to stupid posts made by red bull

and btw, destroying trees to make drops and building sh!t on public or government property for personal enjoyment doesnt differ much from building a deck drop on personal property

and furthermore, if u read on in the deck drop post, u would have found out that i was gonna put a gate there
    Im not arguing with you about a deck drop. My point is that nothing you have said since your first post is helpful, yet you continue to talk. And yes, the kid who Jhops is a dumbass, but not because he J-hops jumps.

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    this is just to red bull, i was just on pinkbike and saw an ad selling a stinky for 1400USD

his name is will and the pic looks like a shot from your video, is this you? if so, im just here to tell you that brand new 04 stinkies are goin for 1300 at my lbs and probably so for lbses across the us, you might wanna loser the price on that a bit more

...just a suggestion..... i know it got nothin to do with this thread
    Last edited by Chikity China; 12-12-2004 at 08:05 AM.

mtbr member
    did you read, OBO. Id rather start high and get it worked down than starting low and have people make it get even cheaper.
    what were is gnarcal

Chinky on a Stinky
    May 2004
    did you read, OBO. Id rather start high and get it worked down than starting low and have people make it get even cheaper.
    y would u even start higher than brand new price?

no one would even consider it then

and btw, do u know a kid named john bubar? just wondering

9 Lives Baby!

Nice

I liked your video.
    Best of luck to you and your friends.
    Sorry about your Grandma.

Kat
    "You want bread? TWO DOLLARS!"

mtbr member
    thanks kat, yeah it sucks
    what were is gnarcal

not really a noob
    cool video needs somemore footage and is rather repetatatave though
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

mtbr member
    i know, i edited it so there is about 3 of everything, not 20. Now the DJs are a few feet bigger...
    I would have footage but i forgot to charge the camera
    what were is gnarcal

gainlessly unemployed
    i know, i edited it so there is about 3 of everything, not 20. Now the DJs are a few feet bigger...
    I would have footage but i forgot to charge the camera

Just out of curiosity, skills aside, don't you think that the sponsors might want to get a sense of your personality. After you go and nail some crazy line that makes Bender feel weak, they're going to want an 'everyman' to rep their goods face-to-face or even on the internet. Someone like DW or even Pip3r are great examples... I'd put in a bio chunk of some sort showing how you're different then every other dood on the internet. Y'know, how you can type phonetically or can spell really well or something... Maybe you're sardonic?

mtbr member
    i am sponsored now, that was like 2 months ago when for some reason i really wanted to be sponsored. Well, yeah, i am now...
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Bump this krunkness. You are a huck god.

mtbr member
    Yes, yes I know.
    Refer to J-belts post on page 1 little willy. You just need to step up the huck factor a wee bit.
    Roof hucks are tight tho Willy huck huck.
    Last edited by zachdank; 01-29-2006 at 07:41 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    Bump this krunkness. You are a huck god.
    Yes, yes I know.
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Okay, for anyone out of the loop. Zach is a Certified sex offender and he is picking on my because he thinks im hot.

This stuff was withing my first few months of having a real mountain bike. If anyone wants to see if I have improved, check my recent threads.

And Zach, please dont call me bowlegged or "butt hurt" anymore, be a little more original.
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Okay, for anyone out of the loop. Zach is a Certified sex offender and he is picking on my because he thinks im hot.

This stuff was withing my first few months of having a real mountain bike. If anyone wants to see if I have improved, check my recent threads.

And Zach, please dont call me bowlegged or "butt hurt" anymore, be a little more original.
    Bwhahaha Bowlegged willy huck huck got his feelings hurt. I'm sorry little buddy. Just get your mad sponsors to flow you some $hit to make you feel better.
    Yes your bowlegged bike tilts have progressed into Bowlegged barhumps. Just check your avatar.

Pain Is A State Of Mind
    LOL E-fighting makes me laugh!
    Opportunity awaits those that are worthy....
    Photamagrapher---http://gallery.photographyreview.com...&ppuser=244688

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by free-rider_down-hiller
    LOL E-fighting makes me laugh!
    me too, but obviously little will is crying. He can't handle his own games.

Pain Is A State Of Mind
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfreerider510
    not a bad video. dam E-fighting is crazy. i don't know about sponsorship. i would say just ride your bike and have fun, keep progressing thats what its about..to me at least
    You just gave me an idea E-fighting matches the fighters can have like sponsers and what not and they can fight for the grand prize(yet to be determined)!

Aww it would be so gnarcore the fights could last days!

GO STEELERS!!!!GO STEELERS!!!!GO STEELERS!!!!GO STEELERS!!!! GO STEELERS!!!
    Last edited by free-rider_down-hiller; 01-29-2006 at 08:40 PM.
    Opportunity awaits those that are worthy....
    Photamagrapher---http://gallery.photographyreview.com...&ppuser=244688

mtbr member
    not a bad video. dam E-fighting is crazy. i don't know about sponsorship. i would say just ride your bike and have fun, keep progressing thats what its about..to me at least

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by free-rider_down-hiller
    You just gave me an idea E-fighting matches the fighters can have like sponsers and what not and they can fight for the grand prize(yet to be determined)!

Aww it would be so gnarcore the fights could last days!

GO STEELERS!!!!GO STEELERS!!!!GO STEELERS!!!!GO STEELERS!!!! GO STEELERS!!!

great...ha

SNOWRIDER
    That was cool man, Nice , and now the rest of the world looks big !
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by .downhillfaster.
    willy = pwn3d
    Ummm, zachy, that is definitely not a bowlegged table. Im sorry, but your wrong. However yes, that first day I learned X ups they were bowlegged. I bet if you were in charge of my funural you woul write bowlegged somewhere on the tombstone. Have fun with that.
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    How did you get spons-O-red with out knowing how to spell the word?

RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman
    one thing I've learned the hard way is that people watching your video won't feel the rush that you do while you're watching yourself. I could watch me hit the same drop 100x because it takes me there and I feel it. My wife sees me hit the same drop twice and she's like, "pass the remote". It must take a ton of footage to edit a good 10 minute video.
    Last edited by RTM; 01-30-2006 at 01:17 PM.

mtbr member

put a beat down on them!

All these weasel's talking ****. The kid gave it a go and maybe its not the best video. But at least he can ride better then most of you fools. Keep doing what you doing kid it will work it self out. And it would be sweet revenge if he does get sponsored! All you trash talkers should step up and bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Big Rob; 01-30-2006 at 10:55 AM.
    [QUOTE

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    jeez, everyone shut up. this thread is over a year old. i think he has improved.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rob
    All these weasel's talking ****. The kid gave it a go and maybe its not the best video. But at least he can ride better then most of you fools. Keep doing what you doing kid it will work it self out. And it would be sweet revenge if he does get sponsored! All you trash talkers should step up and bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This was over a year ago. If you say I can ride better than most of you fools then, see me now.

I need to stop throwing this out there.

www.sponsorhouse.com/members/willcollin there, thats up to date.
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    does sponser house actually work i was thinking of getting a profile but i need someone who can take pics....plus you are damn lucky to have riding like that within a mile the best riding i have is the dj in my back yard and a ten foot drop (its to flat so its hella hard on my feet) at west edmonton mall (ya canada so stop complaining about winter cause its cold and icey up here to)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by free rider
    does sponser house actually work i was thinking of getting a profile but i need someone who can take pics....plus you are damn lucky to have riding like that within a mile the best riding i have is the dj in my back yard and a ten foot drop (its to flat so its hella hard on my feet) at west edmonton mall (ya canada so stop complaining about winter cause its cold and icey up here to)
    Only if you have Race results.
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member

Thats right!!

This was over a year ago. If you say I can ride better than most of you fools then, see me now.

I need to stop throwing this out there.

www.sponsorhouse.com/members/willcollin there, thats up to date.
    See I checked it out good job bro! You proved all these flakes wrong. That is the best part. Ride on!!!!!!
    [QUOTE

mtbr member
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    wow zachdank this is pretty pathetic, writing stupid stuff about a vid from a year ago, being a good rider yourself you should be happy about someone else progressing

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MX 887
    wow zachdank this is pretty pathetic, writing stupid stuff about a vid from a year ago, being a good rider yourself you should be happy about someone else progressing
    Actually, i'm very proud of willy huck huck. His progression is wonderfull. He has turned his bowlegged bike tilts into bowlegged barhumps. The sky is the limit for him. I can see some heelclickers in his near future.
    I look up to him. I think i will go make fun of people for hucking now, and pretend i'm a bad as$ racer. $hit, i might even try to go bash some good bike companys, to make myself look cool.

Roof hucks forever william.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    Actually, i'm very proud of willy huck huck. His progression is wonderfull. He has turned his bowlegged bike tilts into bowlegged barhumps. The sky is the limit for him. I can see some heelclickers in his near future.
    I look up to him. I think i will go make fun of people for hucking now, and pretend i'm a bad as$ racer. $hit, i might even try to go bash some good bike companys, to make myself look cool.

Roof hucks forever william.
    seriously man, Ill admit it here and now I was in about the same position as Willie in my early career thinking it was cool to do all this jazz. I looked back, Then I got regulated by my huck god Zach, went out and got some skill, now I have real race results and don't bother posting or trying to prove it on mtbr.

Thanks you Zach. btw what up on the west coast? I was thinking maybe we could meet up and slash some spots when we come out for otter. Im for serious too.

mtbr member
    seriously man, Ill admit it here and now I was in about the same position as Willie in my early career thinking it was cool to do all this jazz. I looked back, Then I got regulated by my huck god Zach, went out and got some skill, now I have real race results and don't bother posting or trying to prove it on mtbr.

Thanks you Zach. btw what up on the west coast? I was thinking maybe we could meet up and slash some spots when we come out for otter. Im for serious too.
    J-belt, you are the real deal. I'm looking foward to seeing you killing it long after i've hung the bike up. Not on the intraweb either. I will gladley show you some sick DH $hit when you are out, if you got time.

mtbr member

Good call. But I do love flowy freeride trails. Ill admit that. I'd love to ride the STINC. But I will always be a racer boy. I will rock a moto helmet and skinsuit in your honor sometime this year zach.
    what were is gnarcal

BIKES!!!!
    Mar 2004
    So why do you need a sponsor? obviously you only ride a few various secret trails, rooftops, and stair sets, so what good are you to any companies when the only people who see you ride are your riding buddies and all the other 14 year olds that are chasing the same dream of having a sponsor just so they can brag to the other kids. sounds pretty lame to me. ride your bike because you love to ride, not because you need the attention from everyone on this fourm. being the cool guy on the mtbr Dh fourm is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

mtbr member
    Umm, well that kid is you because you cannot read.
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    damn why cant this thread just die
    Sully

mtbr member

Good job! nice

nice video! looks like u got a some sick places to ride!