very funny bike rant- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929

    very funny bike rant

    RANT: Minuteman Trail: People Who Suck

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: Tue Apr 26 05:26:05 2005


    I know this is a rant but whatever, I put it in the rant section also. Every once in a while I take an easy ride on the Minuteman bike path. By the time I am done I swear never again. A month later I don’t want to go to the fells and repeat the same mistake again. I know the bike path is for everyone but HOLY **** there are some really annoying people on it.

    1) Two-A-Breasters: There is a reason the bike path has a yellow line. You ass wipes ride (or walk) side by side and hog the whole thing. Get with the program! The only good thing about you are your screams of fright as I blow by you without warning.

    2) Queer-Eye-For-The-Biker-Guy: I realize that it is possible to buy an entire suit made from Spandex. It is also possible to beat off with a cheese grater, that doesn’t necessarily make it a good idea. If you were you going fast enough to make wind resistance an issue I might be more understanding but you are usually granny-gearing it as you swerve around trying to adjust your $200 sunglasses. Spend less time buying expensive crap and more time riding.

    3) Slow-And-Lowers: Do you know that you can adjust your bike seat so that you don’t look like a bear riding a mini-bike at the circus? Take the 30 goddamn seconds to raise the freakin’ seat. Your back will thank you and you’ll be able to break 12 miles per hour with out blowing out a knee cap.

    4) Sky-Bar-Enders: Bar ends ARE NOT for getting your hand six inches above the handle bars. They should not be pointing straight up in the goddamn air! If you don’t know exactly why you would want bar ends then YOU DON’T NEED THEM. They are not a convenient resting place for your chubby hands. They are for getting your weight forward during a STEEP TECHNICAL CLIMB. I hope impale yourself on them after you hit a tree because you couldn’t reach the brake lever in time.

    5) Richie-Dick: Yah you, the guy with the $3000 full suspension big hit bike poking along the bike trail. The biggest hit you have ever taken was when you got butt raped by the guy who sold you that bike. YOU SUCK! You are the same dumbass who buys a Hummer so you can gun it when you roll over some construction on Mass Ave. You buy a sweet bike and then ride it on freakin’ pavement. I know you have never hit the trail cause’ there is NO DIRT on the thing. Not a spek. Plus you look like a *****. Either take it off pavement or give it to someone who will.

    6) On-Your-Late: Ok there is absolutely nothing wrong with a well timed “On your left” but here is the thing. The whole point of saying it is to warn the rider in front of you that you will soon pass them. Not that you are already next to them on their left side! If your bike is next to mine, IT’S TOO FREAKIN LATE. If we were going to collide we would have. You screaming “On your left” in my ear at that point will only increase the chances of me making an error and crashing into you. Just pass you re-tred.

    7) The HFS (Huge ****ing Stroller): HOLY ****! Are you running a cloning lab? If your stroller needs a brake it’s too damn big. Take your kids to the playground and play some tag or something. Jesus, there are bikes flying by at 30 miles per hour. If one hits you your kid will ****ing die. I know you think the world will stop for you and your precious little angels but get a clue. Three words “Severe Head Trauma”.

    8) Woof-Woof-Splat: Keep your dog on a leash you ass. First of all it’s the ****ING LAW. Second of all your dog is dumb. So dumb in fact, that it will run in front of my bike to eat some piece of **** left by another jackass dog walker. I WILL hit your dog. I will not get killed or hurt somebody else trying to swerve around Fido. I almost died last year trying to avoid an unleashed dog and will not repeat the mistake. I love dogs but I like my unbroken bones better. Take responsibility for your pet.

    9) Roller Bladers: You all suck ass, flailing your arms wildly as you coast along on you roller skates. YES they are roller skates and thus, quite lame. I don’t care if the wheels are “inline”. You jackasses suck so hard I have to break you down into sub-categories of suck.

    9.A) Newbi-Tard: You people are ridiculous. You are all decked out in helmets and pads. You mostly look terrified as your (usually fat) ass careens down the very slight grade of the trail. Here is a hint. If you don’t know how to STOP then it probably isn’t safe for you or anyone else for you to be on the path. I swear one of you is gonna fall in front of me and get an imprint of my front sprocket on your fat thighs.

    9.B) Pack Of Newbi-Tards: See above but clustered together, literally hanging onto each other for protection. You are worse than the individuals. You take up the WHOLE TRAIL so nobody can pass. Heed the dirty looks you get and go find a freaking parking lot. I hope to kick one of you as I ride by and watch as you all fall over in a flabby whimpering heap.

    9.C) Hot Chicks With Skimpy Outfits: The only reason you suck is because you are fully clothed and make me slow down to check you out. Other than that you rock.

    9.D) Super Sweet Doooods: You guys are sooo ****ing gay it’s not even funny. You think you are awesome as you take up the whole trail gliding back and forth in super sweet slow motion. I dream of you flying off the trail and getting wrapped around a tree.

    People Of Mention:
    Having been on the path more than a few times I have come to recognize a select few people who require special attention.

    The kid who shot me with a plastic BB gun: I saw you hiding behind the bush well before you shot me. You were lucky I was going fast when the yellow BB hit my chest and thus had to slow down a little before leaping off my bike and chasing you as far as your back yard. You were scared shitless which is good because you could kill someone doing that ****. If I ever see you again you won’t be so lucky.

    The 35 people who rode by me pretending I didn’t exist as I asked for a spare tube or a patch kit after blowing both of my spare tubes: You all suck ass. A very nice lady eventually stopped and gave me a patch. I know I was covered in mud but come on people. I always stop and ask people if they need help, common freaking courtesy.

    The Decked Out Intense Midget Woman: OK you are not actually a midget but you do look very small. Or perhaps you look small in comparison to the mounds of crap attached to your mountain bike which is too big for you and I am sure has never left the pavement. Not only do you fall into categories 2, 4, 5 and 6. You were also one of the 35 jerks who didn’t help me. In fact you looked me in the eye and didn’t even slow down. I KNOW you have every sort of tool and tube imaginable packed away in your various slings and packs yet you rode by as if I were invisible. You look like a goddamn scuba diver with your neoprene outfit and mirrors sticking off of every available part of your bike. I see you on Mass Ave. from time to time in the morning on my way to work. You look retarded. And why do you hang a huge plastic bag from your bar ends?!?!?! It looks like your gear makes you waterproof to the depth of at least 15 meters. What are the bags doing? Worst of all YOU ARE SLOW!!!!! God you are slow. Jettison some of your useless **** and maybe I won’t blow by you 4 times in one ride.

    Tubby Guy On The Tiny Road Bike: I’ve only seen you a few times. Once I passed you through an intersection not knowing that this would enrage you so much that you would be forced to almost hit me as you sprinted past me sneering. I must say I was impressed, you hauled ass dude. I’m guessing you didn’t keep it up very long tho. If I hadn’t been on the tail end of a five hour ride I would have raced.

    Gay Guys On The Tandem Bike: I am assuming that you are gay simply because I don’t know any straight guys who would go in 50/50 on a bright yellow tandem Cannondale and then ride it regularly in spandex forgive me if I am wrong. I haven’t seen you guys in a year or so. You were my arch rivals. Holy crap you were fast. One time I kept up with you (on the downhill) for a few minutes and almost died. I swear you would slow down until I got close and then take off again. I salute you, you bright yellow bastards. Oh and good call making the one eyed guy ride in back.

    People Who Rock: Yes there are some people who rock! I’m not a total *******.

    Hard core road bikers: Holy crap you guys (and gals) are fast as hell, keep it up.
    Mountain Unicyclers: I’ve seen you in the fells and there is only one word for you BADASS!!!!!!!!
    Messengers/Anyone on a fixed gear with no brakes: You know it but I’ll say it anyway. Elite.
    Trials Riders: I wish I had skills like that.
    Little Kids with Big Helmets: You rock, two thumbs up!

    See you on the Minuteman!!!!
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 006_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,130
    Thanks for that SMT, today was a good day for me to return to MTBR. Had me spitting coffee through my nose all over my desk on a frequent basis.....

  3. #3
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by 006_007
    Thanks for that SMT, today was a good day for me to return to MTBR. Had me spitting coffee through my nose all over my desk on a frequent basis.....
    I was laughing so hard to...had to share it with my e friends
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  4. #4
    USB Rep'n
    Reputation: namaSSte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by 006_007
    Thanks for that SMT, today was a good day for me to return to MTBR. Had me spitting coffee through my nose all over my desk on a frequent basis.....
    I dont even know where to start....funny stuff brutha, funnnyyyy stuff!
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

    betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

  5. #5
    Proffesional Slacker
    Reputation: Pupp4_Kick3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    RANT: Minuteman Trail: People Who Suck

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: Tue Apr 26 05:26:05 2005


    I know this is a rant but whatever, I put it in the rant section also. Every once in a while I take an easy ride on the Minuteman bike path. By the time I am done I swear never again. A month later I don’t want to go to the fells and repeat the same mistake again. I know the bike path is for everyone but HOLY **** there are some really annoying people on it.

    1) Two-A-Breasters: There is a reason the bike path has a yellow line. You ass wipes ride (or walk) side by side and hog the whole thing. Get with the program! The only good thing about you are your screams of fright as I blow by you without warning.

    2) Queer-Eye-For-The-Biker-Guy: I realize that it is possible to buy an entire suit made from Spandex. It is also possible to beat off with a cheese grater, that doesn’t necessarily make it a good idea. If you were you going fast enough to make wind resistance an issue I might be more understanding but you are usually granny-gearing it as you swerve around trying to adjust your $200 sunglasses. Spend less time buying expensive crap and more time riding.

    3) Slow-And-Lowers: Do you know that you can adjust your bike seat so that you don’t look like a bear riding a mini-bike at the circus? Take the 30 goddamn seconds to raise the freakin’ seat. Your back will thank you and you’ll be able to break 12 miles per hour with out blowing out a knee cap.

    4) Sky-Bar-Enders: Bar ends ARE NOT for getting your hand six inches above the handle bars. They should not be pointing straight up in the goddamn air! If you don’t know exactly why you would want bar ends then YOU DON’T NEED THEM. They are not a convenient resting place for your chubby hands. They are for getting your weight forward during a STEEP TECHNICAL CLIMB. I hope impale yourself on them after you hit a tree because you couldn’t reach the brake lever in time.

    5) Richie-Dick: Yah you, the guy with the $3000 full suspension big hit bike poking along the bike trail. The biggest hit you have ever taken was when you got butt raped by the guy who sold you that bike. YOU SUCK! You are the same dumbass who buys a Hummer so you can gun it when you roll over some construction on Mass Ave. You buy a sweet bike and then ride it on freakin’ pavement. I know you have never hit the trail cause’ there is NO DIRT on the thing. Not a spek. Plus you look like a *****. Either take it off pavement or give it to someone who will.

    6) On-Your-Late: Ok there is absolutely nothing wrong with a well timed “On your left” but here is the thing. The whole point of saying it is to warn the rider in front of you that you will soon pass them. Not that you are already next to them on their left side! If your bike is next to mine, IT’S TOO FREAKIN LATE. If we were going to collide we would have. You screaming “On your left” in my ear at that point will only increase the chances of me making an error and crashing into you. Just pass you re-tred.

    7) The HFS (Huge ****ing Stroller): HOLY ****! Are you running a cloning lab? If your stroller needs a brake it’s too damn big. Take your kids to the playground and play some tag or something. Jesus, there are bikes flying by at 30 miles per hour. If one hits you your kid will ****ing die. I know you think the world will stop for you and your precious little angels but get a clue. Three words “Severe Head Trauma”.

    8) Woof-Woof-Splat: Keep your dog on a leash you ass. First of all it’s the ****ING LAW. Second of all your dog is dumb. So dumb in fact, that it will run in front of my bike to eat some piece of **** left by another jackass dog walker. I WILL hit your dog. I will not get killed or hurt somebody else trying to swerve around Fido. I almost died last year trying to avoid an unleashed dog and will not repeat the mistake. I love dogs but I like my unbroken bones better. Take responsibility for your pet.

    9) Roller Bladers: You all suck ass, flailing your arms wildly as you coast along on you roller skates. YES they are roller skates and thus, quite lame. I don’t care if the wheels are “inline”. You jackasses suck so hard I have to break you down into sub-categories of suck.

    9.A) Newbi-Tard: You people are ridiculous. You are all decked out in helmets and pads. You mostly look terrified as your (usually fat) ass careens down the very slight grade of the trail. Here is a hint. If you don’t know how to STOP then it probably isn’t safe for you or anyone else for you to be on the path. I swear one of you is gonna fall in front of me and get an imprint of my front sprocket on your fat thighs.

    9.B) Pack Of Newbi-Tards: See above but clustered together, literally hanging onto each other for protection. You are worse than the individuals. You take up the WHOLE TRAIL so nobody can pass. Heed the dirty looks you get and go find a freaking parking lot. I hope to kick one of you as I ride by and watch as you all fall over in a flabby whimpering heap.

    9.C) Hot Chicks With Skimpy Outfits: The only reason you suck is because you are fully clothed and make me slow down to check you out. Other than that you rock.

    9.D) Super Sweet Doooods: You guys are sooo ****ing gay it’s not even funny. You think you are awesome as you take up the whole trail gliding back and forth in super sweet slow motion. I dream of you flying off the trail and getting wrapped around a tree.

    People Of Mention:
    Having been on the path more than a few times I have come to recognize a select few people who require special attention.

    The kid who shot me with a plastic BB gun: I saw you hiding behind the bush well before you shot me. You were lucky I was going fast when the yellow BB hit my chest and thus had to slow down a little before leaping off my bike and chasing you as far as your back yard. You were scared shitless which is good because you could kill someone doing that ****. If I ever see you again you won’t be so lucky.

    The 35 people who rode by me pretending I didn’t exist as I asked for a spare tube or a patch kit after blowing both of my spare tubes: You all suck ass. A very nice lady eventually stopped and gave me a patch. I know I was covered in mud but come on people. I always stop and ask people if they need help, common freaking courtesy.

    The Decked Out Intense Midget Woman: OK you are not actually a midget but you do look very small. Or perhaps you look small in comparison to the mounds of crap attached to your mountain bike which is too big for you and I am sure has never left the pavement. Not only do you fall into categories 2, 4, 5 and 6. You were also one of the 35 jerks who didn’t help me. In fact you looked me in the eye and didn’t even slow down. I KNOW you have every sort of tool and tube imaginable packed away in your various slings and packs yet you rode by as if I were invisible. You look like a goddamn scuba diver with your neoprene outfit and mirrors sticking off of every available part of your bike. I see you on Mass Ave. from time to time in the morning on my way to work. You look retarded. And why do you hang a huge plastic bag from your bar ends?!?!?! It looks like your gear makes you waterproof to the depth of at least 15 meters. What are the bags doing? Worst of all YOU ARE SLOW!!!!! God you are slow. Jettison some of your useless **** and maybe I won’t blow by you 4 times in one ride.

    Tubby Guy On The Tiny Road Bike: I’ve only seen you a few times. Once I passed you through an intersection not knowing that this would enrage you so much that you would be forced to almost hit me as you sprinted past me sneering. I must say I was impressed, you hauled ass dude. I’m guessing you didn’t keep it up very long tho. If I hadn’t been on the tail end of a five hour ride I would have raced.

    Gay Guys On The Tandem Bike: I am assuming that you are gay simply because I don’t know any straight guys who would go in 50/50 on a bright yellow tandem Cannondale and then ride it regularly in spandex forgive me if I am wrong. I haven’t seen you guys in a year or so. You were my arch rivals. Holy crap you were fast. One time I kept up with you (on the downhill) for a few minutes and almost died. I swear you would slow down until I got close and then take off again. I salute you, you bright yellow bastards. Oh and good call making the one eyed guy ride in back.

    People Who Rock: Yes there are some people who rock! I’m not a total *******.

    Hard core road bikers: Holy crap you guys (and gals) are fast as hell, keep it up.
    Mountain Unicyclers: I’ve seen you in the fells and there is only one word for you BADASS!!!!!!!!
    Messengers/Anyone on a fixed gear with no brakes: You know it but I’ll say it anyway. Elite.
    Trials Riders: I wish I had skills like that.
    Little Kids with Big Helmets: You rock, two thumbs up!

    See you on the Minuteman!!!!

    Im in Awe! This is the best rant evar!

  6. #6
    kona-tize me captain
    Reputation: austinb89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,117
    hahaha, that actualy brightened my day up, have u ever road any trails in virginia? cuzz i can honestly say i have seen each type of person u mentioned on the trails here. many many many richie dicks here man! i feel ya
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

  7. #7
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,445
    So true.. yet so funny

  8. #8
    Broken and dizzy
    Reputation: Surfinguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    692
    Rock on SMT! Great rant and so true on so many levels....

  9. #9
    pwn3rator
    Reputation: scabrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,640
    lolz...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

  10. #10
    high school loser
    Reputation: nobody242424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa hhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh aahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahah, oh man thats good...
    member of the ZombiEKilleRSquadron
    "we kill zombies dead"

    98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature

  11. #11
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Instant classic status.
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: VooDoo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by e<i>o
    Instant classic status.
    LMFAO....I think I woke my neighbors up laughing. I had to copy and print that. Definately going into the bike rant hall of fame.
    You have bleed with Wallace.....now bleed with me!

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: VooDoo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    hahaha, that actualy brightened my day up, have u ever road any trails in virginia? cuzz i can honestly say i have seen each type of person u mentioned on the trails here. many many many richie dicks here man! i feel ya
    Hey Austin (I think I asked you this already) but I can't remember....anyway, what part of VA you from?? I'm in Richmond and some of my homies mention a dude named Austin but I've never met him. That you??
    You have bleed with Wallace.....now bleed with me!

  14. #14
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,846
    that was originally on craigslist a while ago. good stuff.

    having lived in boston for a while, been on the minuteman trail more than a few times.......

    that rant is spot on.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  15. #15
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Rblaaaah
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  16. #16
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Eblaaah
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  17. #17
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Pblaaah
    Last edited by chuffer; 07-15-2005 at 02:46 AM.
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  18. #18
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Oblaaah
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  19. #19
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Sblaaah
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  20. #20
    -arschloch-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    867
    Tblaaah

    spells......

    hahaha! couldn't resist, SMT
    Last edited by chuffer; 07-15-2005 at 02:50 AM.
    To air is human, to dig is divine.

  21. #21
    Former Noob Herder
    Reputation: zedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    .....You think you are awesome as you take up the whole trail gliding back and forth in super sweet slow motion. I dream of you flying off the trail and getting wrapped around a tree.....

    .....I salute you, you bright yellow bastards. Oh and good call making the one eyed guy ride in back.....

    .... Little Kids with Big Helmets.....
    ahahhhahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

  22. #22
    Freshly Fujified
    Reputation: Call_me_Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,199

    Seen this a few times

    But it is still hilarious every time you read it. (I think the first time it was posted here, it was intimated that the writer of this rant was Hello Kitty's soul mate). I think we can all pretty much relate to what the guy is ranting about, and we've probably seen each of these people at one time or another while we were out riding.

    Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    122
    That was awsome.

    mntl

  24. #24
    Disco-Superfly
    Reputation: Jake_HT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,850
    Hilarious...

    werd, no. 800
    Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

  25. #25
    Silence! I kill you!
    Reputation: Jorgemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,049

    I

    printed that one out as well. I almost got busted at work cause my boss came over and asked why I was laughing so hard with nobody else around
    My photography website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    91
    I think that will get a pretty darn funny

  27. #27
    Kill that $hit!
    Reputation: MorphineAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    809
    Good God, I loved that......

Similar Threads

  1. Mountain bike jargon/ lingo
    By bstguitarist in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 12:02 PM
  2. Wobblenaught... Gandhi or Devil..
    By flipnidaho in forum Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 09:18 AM
  3. Forks, Frames and Five Hundred Dollars.
    By AdamOn6thStreet in forum Clydesdales/Tall Riders
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:10 PM
  4. If you need to know this.
    By KevinVokeyJ24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 09:40 AM
  5. Lance's Austin "29er" revealed
    By ncj01 in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2004, 08:14 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.