Versus Blitz?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Versus Blitz?

mtbr member

Versus Blitz?

Alright so ive pretty much got my heart set on a blitz 1 adrenaline bikes has it onsale for like $699 for just the frame, would it be cheaper just to get the frame and add on over time, or would it be cheaper to get the "sale" package for $999. I am a complete dunce so anyhelp will be appreciated. Thanks guys

http://www.adrenalinebikes.com/store...TOKEN=30104082

-> SickLines.com <-
    it really depends on what you're trying to do with the bike. The 999 option has medicore parts but if you were gonna buy those types of parts anyway it would be cheaper in the end.

mtbr member
    hmmm, see I dont have any money thats the problem.... What I really would like to use this bike for is everything that I cant do on a hardtail, big drops, steep rocky sections, other fun stuff. But I dunno because it doesnt even say whats in the sale package so hmmm its kinda a gamble

-> SickLines.com <-
    um but it does

1. $999 Half-Off Limited Time Sale Bike: (Reg. $1999) While Supplies Last. Note: the $999 price is for size small. Medium or Large: add $50.

Marzocchi MZ Comp 4 inch coil/oil fork, (Or for +$69, a 125mm/5 inch Rock Shox Judy J2 coil/oil fork, or for +$89 the Judy J3 125mm/5 inch fork with lock-out.) Free Agent splined cromoly crankset with 36 tooth ring and bash-guard, a $140 value! (Or for +79, change to a 3-ring set-up with a Shimano M440 22-32-44 crank with an Octalink bottom bracket, and an Alivio front shifter and SRAM 3.0 front derailleur.) All-black wheelset: Formula disc hubs, and Weinmann XP2002 rims. Shimano Alivio shifters, Kenda Karma 2.0 tires, Sun Race front chain guide, Shimano Acera rear derailleur, Shimano BRM-465 disc brakes, Kalloy: bar, stem, and seat-post, Velo saddle, Shimano HG30 cassette, VP steel aheadheadset.

http://www.adrenalinebikes.com/store...ES%20ON%20SALE

mtbr member
    get the giant reign at wheel world for 1k
    better build and prolly 5lbs lighter

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb_biker
    um but it does

1. $999 Half-Off Limited Time Sale Bike: (Reg. $1999) While Supplies Last. Note: the $999 price is for size small. Medium or Large: add $50.

Marzocchi MZ Comp 4 inch coil/oil fork, (Or for +$69, a 125mm/5 inch Rock Shox Judy J2 coil/oil fork, or for +$89 the Judy J3 125mm/5 inch fork with lock-out.) Free Agent splined cromoly crankset with 36 tooth ring and bash-guard, a $140 value! (Or for +79, change to a 3-ring set-up with a Shimano M440 22-32-44 crank with an Octalink bottom bracket, and an Alivio front shifter and SRAM 3.0 front derailleur.) All-black wheelset: Formula disc hubs, and Weinmann XP2002 rims. Shimano Alivio shifters, Kenda Karma 2.0 tires, Sun Race front chain guide, Shimano Acera rear derailleur, Shimano BRM-465 disc brakes, Kalloy: bar, stem, and seat-post, Velo saddle, Shimano HG30 cassette, VP steel aheadheadset.

http://www.adrenalinebikes.com/store...ES%20ON%20SALE

wow thats sh!t I would never get that for that much money

the only one that gets good components is $2000 its a waste of money to get anything less, beacuse youd just spend more money replacing parts

mtbr member
    you know for that price I might as well get a transition dirtbag, ENDURO KIT bike: $2599

FORK: Marzocchi 66 RC2X, 170mm / 7 inch travel
    (or any other fork you want; call or e-mail for pricing)
    Headset:CANE CREEK S-2.
    Crankset/BB (with new XTR-type out-board bearing integrated bottom bracket)
    RACE FACE EVOLVE XC 44X32X22.
    Derailleurs: X-Gen front and X-9 rear.
    Shifters: SRAM X-9.
    Cassette:SRAM PG 950 11-32
    Chain: SHIMANO - 9 SPEED.
    Wheelset:
    ARC-YETI / SHIMANO 525
    MAVIC 317.
    Tires: MAXXIS IGNITOR 2.1 KEVLAR
    Disc Brakes: AVID JUICY-5, 6 inch.
    Handle Bar: RACE FACE NEXT CARBON RISER 31.8mm
    Stem: RACE FACE EVOLVE XC 31.8
    Grips: YETI HARD CORE.
    Seat: YETI / WTB ROCKET V CRO-MO.
    Seat Post: RACE FACE EVOLVE XC

looks good to me
    but still really expensive

-> SickLines.com <-
    the kit is an extra 300$ not $1000 , so you' dget the frame as well to my understanding... not 1000$ for the kit + $700 for the frame

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb_biker
    the kit is an extra 300$ not $1000 , so you' dget the frame as well to my understanding... not 1000$ for the kit + $700 for the frame

oh,

Members who have read this thread: 0