Vanderham's night segment- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Vanderham's night segment

I just got this forwarded to me from a guy that spends most of his time trolling P******e. It's TV's segment from Life Cycles. Hope it's kosher to post it, but it's just too beautiful not to.

Incredible. Both the filming and the riding. Incredible. Already ordered my copy.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikfxHPSAc-4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikfxHPSAc-4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    tangaroo: What electrolytes do chicken and turkey have again?
    rck18: All of them, because they're meat.

the test dummy
    .... wow that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Holy sh*t.

mtbr member
    yeah. my thoughts exactly.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Good god... that was amazing.

Pivotal figure
    Yeah, I'm thinking this one has to get added to the collection...
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Love his style, sick tables, whips!
    Folangag

dirt rules
    Ass! I almost forgot how long I've been waiting for the copy I pre-ordered!
    Now I gotta jones for it some more!

dirt rules

Life Cycles Distribution Update:

So if you are reading this you are probably a person that is eagerly awaiting your copy of Life Cycles. We can appreciate your position and trust us we have been on the other end of this type of anticipation. We actually held off 6 months from shooting our film in 2008 waiting to get our hands on a Red One camera.
    The challenges we are facing have resulted in us not being able to meet our projected delivery of Oct 18.
    We have had a few big issues in bringing this to your home on time. One is the packaging which we had be told would take 12 business days has now been pushed to almost a month. Second we went with a recycled package and that ended up taking a lot more time then we had been made aware off. The third is that we had some very serious issues with the quality of the DVDís we had received. This was a very important set back because there is no way we wanted to send a single DVD out that we didnít feel was at the quality it should be. We have worked way to hard, to not see the film through this final step.
    The BluRayís have seen there own issues, but so far the biggest has been getting the menus to operate properly.
    We have been trying to get exact dates from both our distributor and our supplier and we cannot get a nailed down date that our film will ship. Trust us when we say we are more eager then you to see the film in peopleís hands.
    Once we have any concrete information we will post it on both our facebook and website to keep you informed.
    When you get your film we hope that any ill will be washed away and youíll see that we are truly just looking out for our audience.
    Life Cycles Crew

If you think you can
    Love it! He's a great rider! And soo looking forward to seeing this movie! Got mine on preorder.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I'm surprised about the pre-order. I only gave it a glance, but I thought I saw Life Cycles on the self at my LBS. I thought about getting it but passed.

CoolArrow
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingduck

So if you are reading this you are probably a person that is eagerly awaiting your copy of Life Cycles. We can appreciate your position and trust us we have been on the other end of this type of anticipation. We actually held off 6 months from shooting our film in 2008 waiting to get our hands on a Red One camera.
    The challenges we are facing have resulted in us not being able to meet our projected delivery of Oct 18.
    We have had a few big issues in bringing this to your home on time. One is the packaging which we had be told would take 12 business days has now been pushed to almost a month. Second we went with a recycled package and that ended up taking a lot more time then we had been made aware off. The third is that we had some very serious issues with the quality of the DVDís we had received. This was a very important set back because there is no way we wanted to send a single DVD out that we didnít feel was at the quality it should be. We have worked way to hard, to not see the film through this final step.
    The BluRayís have seen there own issues, but so far the biggest has been getting the menus to operate properly.
    We have been trying to get exact dates from both our distributor and our supplier and we cannot get a nailed down date that our film will ship. Trust us when we say we are more eager then you to see the film in peopleís hands.
    Once we have any concrete information we will post it on both our facebook and website to keep you informed.
    When you get your film we hope that any ill will be washed away and youíll see that we are truly just looking out for our audience.
    Life Cycles Crew

Any new, REAL info or update about this? This message has been up for quite a while.

And still, there are plenty of DVDs or other type of copies available for premiers all over the green earth...

Digital Download - give it.
    Cool BandolArrow

Jerry Hazard Ė website

Glad to Be Alive
    Wowzers

mtbr member
    May 2009
    That was sick!!! I have to get this DVD now!!!

mtbr member
    I did find out that it has started to hit a lot of shops lately. I was told that Go-Ride has them. Might be able to do a direct order through them?

CoolArrow
    Quote Originally Posted by charging_rhinos
    I did find out that it has started to hit a lot of shops lately. I was told that Go-Ride has them. Might be able to do a direct order through them?

Checked go-ride, btw, and they list it as "in stock" - thanks for the tip. Bummed that it shows up there, but I pre-ordered it. Figures.
    Cool BandolArrow

Jerry Hazard Ė website

I bike long tyme.
    What a cool segment! I need to stock up on some of the newer films out there. Vanderham is one smooooooth cat.
    People wait for me on the way up. I wait for them on the way down.

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    We have DVD's in our shop right now.

Sadly, this segment seems on the short side. But trust me, Life Cycles will be the benchmark film for many years, as The Collective WAS... Yeah, was.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0