UTOPIA Optics hires Jeremiah Dean as Bike Team Manager- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2004

UTOPIA Optics hires Jeremiah Dean as Bike Team Manager

ok, so it's a little bit of shameless self promotion....but hey, i'm shameless! hehe :sneaky:

Los Angeles, CA – Utopia® Optics International, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of Jeremiah Dean to its family as Bike Team Manager.

Prior to his alliance with Utopia®, Jeremiah (a 27-year old action sports enthusiast), has worked for Spy Opics & AP Designs. In addition, Jeremiah races downhill mountain bikes & dual slalom/4Cross on the national circuits. Jeremiah also currently runs his own company 'Dylan Dean Designs' - Custom Helmet Painting & Action Sports Photography.

At Dylan Dean Designs, Jeremiah sponsors a stacked professional team with MTB sensations like Greg Minnaar, Mick Hannah, Mike King, Jared Graves, Bryn Atkinson & Sabrina Jonnier as well as & BMX stars Dave Mirra & Jamie Bestwick.

At Spy, Jeremiah maintained athlete retlations with one of the best amateur motocross, mountain bike & bmx teams in the industry. He also held the position as promotional sales manager.

Jason McCormick, Utopia's® Director of Sports Marketing stated, “We are very excited to have someone of Jeremiah's high caliber join Utopia®. It further confirms that we are attracting the best in the business. His extensive background and his respect in the industry are really going to propel Utopia® to the next level. We are certain that he will help develop our Mountain Bike & BMX program into one of the best in the industry.”

Utopia® Optics International, Inc. is an action sport company that designs and markets original eyewear and apparel serving the motocross, surf, snow, FMX, skate, BMX, mountain bike, and superbike sports. For more information, visit www.utopiaoptics.com.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Utopia optics suck

Tell Jeremiah to run!!!
    Jesus is my co-pilot...... and right now we are cruisin' for pvssy

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by macdadilac
    Tell Jeremiah to run!!!

I AM jeremiah..... & I'm here to make it better! Utopia is still an extremly young company...so give it a little time...there's suppose to be some new stuff coming out soon. Hopefully you'll like 'em then!

mtbr member

good luck in ur new job :-)

You shameless self-promoter... So you finally caved and got a real job?

Congrats! I'll look for good things to come.

-sunny
    (laura d)

PS. You should have been at the BMX park tonight. The mtn bikers are taking over!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyracegirl
    You shameless self-promoter... So you finally caved and got a real job?

Congrats! I'll look for good things to come.

-sunny
    (laura d)

PS. You should have been at the BMX park tonight. The mtn bikers are taking over!
    HAHAAHAHAHAHAHH....hell no i will NEVER have a "REAL" job!!!
    (i'll explain later)

yeah, i wanted to go... tons of people told me to go....unfortunatley i have TONS of helmets i need to finish up before 'otter.... After 'otter it's ON! DH too!!

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    your goggles have been getting alot of positive exposure latly here in the land of oz, especially with the sigining of rennie, everyones going out and buying them and seem to be really happy with them...

something i liked was they fitted in Troy Lee D2s well, as not to many goggles apart from Oakleys do these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ-
    your goggles have been getting alot of positive exposure latly here in the land of oz, especially with the sigining of rennie, everyones going out and buying them and seem to be really happy with them...

something i liked was they fitted in Troy Lee D2s well, as not to many goggles apart from Oakleys do these days...

THANKS! That's great to hear! Wait until you see our new goggles.. The STEALTH & the SW1 (a goggle w/ a "flip-up" lens - meant more for motorcross trail riding ...not racing...but it might be good for DH...we'll see)

Uhhhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanDeanDesigns
    THANKS! That's great to hear! Wait until you see our new goggles.. The STEALTH & the SW1 (a goggle w/ a "flip-up" lens - meant more for motorcross trail riding ...not racing...but it might be good for DH...we'll see)

Can't wait to order some goggles from you guys, looks like a sweet product and should work well with my SE.
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

mtbr member
    Wow, those look sweet - when are they coming out? (I do some MX trail riding too so it sounds great to me...) Hell, I've already been super impressed by the current Utopia goggles (not to mention they were my first sponsor, which I appreciate!). They DO NOT FOG. Even skiing in a blizzard with my hood covering my face and pretty much breathing directly on them. And despite a lot of use, I haven't managed to scratch them yet. Best goggles I've ever owned.

Glad to Be Alive

any free samples for our crew???
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Cynical Bystander
    Just checked the site out, the too dirty goggles in carbon look pretty sweet, how much are those new ones gonna be probably? I might have to snag some sunglasses too.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    the new goggles should be out in a few months...

sorry i don't know what the retail prices will be. expect them to be in our high end range. My offices is not at the main HQ in Los Angeles....so since i've just started, i haven't gotten all the details yet.

i can't wait either!!

jd

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    your reflective lenses arnt going to cost 3/4 of the price of the goggles are they...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

I wanna talk to Samson!
    You guys gonna have some different lense offerings? I like the look of the pink ones, hawtness.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Glad to Be Alive
    the new goggles should be out in a few months...

sorry i don't know what the retail prices will be. expect them to be in our high end range. My offices is not at the main HQ in Los Angeles....so since i've just started, i haven't gotten all the details yet.

i can't wait either!!

jd

free samples for a few....maybe have a drawing for this site for about 20 pairs of goggles....great way to advertise and get your name out
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days