Turner DHR's in stock!!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Turner DHR's in stock!!!

OK, we no many of you have been racing the past few months and might now be thinking that hot sh*t frame you bought in the fall isn't quite living up to your expectations. Worry no longer, we just received a fresh batch of DHR frames. Medium and Large in stock both colors.

So if the old steed just hasn't done what you asked, it may be time to lay her down to rest and get the best racing frame on the market today!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    How isnt it tipping over! Thats mind boggling. O yeah, nice frame....I ride a Bullit :P

eci
    I'll give ya 500 for the frame

Pro Crastinator
    buy a FOES.....
    Last edited by .WestCoastHucker.; 01-23-2007 at 10:03 AM.

T.Dot Represent

spam is a wonderful thing!

im shocked that turner would have to resort to spamming to tell people that their bikes are instock, i guess that means theres little demand
    fiiiiiiiiiiiinchizzzzzzzzzzle

Authority is dead!

boy

Yep, just pay 2K for one frame, than "it may be time to lay her down to rest and get the best racing frame on the market today!" (another 2K). Sorry, but I have lost all respect to Turner.
    For the love of Oi

Rent a house at Attitash

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    buy a FOES.....
    WCH, I'll give you $50 to cover shipping. How does that sound>
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    No smalls?? Damn, looks like I'll be waiting even longer! This truly sux big time!

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    too many peple over look smalls...but anyway its sick frame...they look really nice...shame about the romic in the rear tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

New project, TBA shortly
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    ...and get the best racing frame on the market today!
    Uhhhhh, how about another approach instead of blatant spam and questionable opinions? Maybe a simple "hey, I know some of you have been waiting for the DHRs to come in, so if you're waiting on one step up and grab it because they're in stock." The "buy our frame b/c yours is sh!t" routine is pretty bad...

dante

mtbr member
    Turner is still kind of new to the board and learning the subtleties between perceived spam and genuine advice with a bit of spam on the side. Cut them some slack. The DHR is a great bike, and if I wasnít racing a Ventana Iíd be racing the DHR.

For those who asked, there are smalls in stock too, they have been all along. Itís just that the mediums and larges were sold out for a time.

Personally, I donít mind being alerted to an item being available after it has been out of stock for a while. Especially, when it is an item of high quality and low availability. Iíve wanted to test both the Avid Juicy DH brakes and a Hopey steering damper this season, but I keep missing them when they are in stock at distributors.

A note to Turner: what Dante said is spot onÖor is that 5 Spot on...couldnít help myself.

IMO spam is not just business related. If find it just as frustrating when quality posts get hi-jacked into personal conversations, or when a few members feel that they must post to every single post even though they rarely have anything of quality to add to any post. They post just to see their names or something like that.
    Can't keep track anymore - Giant, Santa Cruz, Pivot, Yeti, Norco, Salsa, Intense - if it rolls on dirt I like it :thumbsup:

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Turner is still kind of new to the board and learning the subtleties between perceived spam and genuine advice with a bit of spam on the side. Cut them some slack. The DHR is a great bike, and if I wasnít racing a Ventana Iíd be racing the DHR.

For those who asked, there are smalls in stock too, they have been all along. Itís just that the mediums and larges were sold out for a time.

Personally, I donít mind being alerted to an item being available after it has been out of stock for a while. Especially, when it is an item of high quality and low availability. Iíve wanted to test both the Avid Juicy DH brakes and a Hopey steering damper this season, but I keep missing them when they are in stock at distributors.

A note to Turner: what Dante said is spot onÖor is that 5 Spot on...couldnít help myself.

IMO spam is not just business related. If find it just as frustrating when quality posts get hi-jacked into personal conversations, or when a few members feel that they must post to every single post even though they rarely have anything of quality to add to any post. They post just to see their names or something like that.
    Well said Scott. I personally dont care much about Spam on the boards (obviously like my sig). But if a DHR didnt cost 2K and I wasnt a jobless 15 year old I'd definitely be riding one. They are sick looking bikes.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Uhhhhh, how about another approach instead of blatant spam and questionable opinions? Maybe a simple "hey, I know some of you have been waiting for the DHRs to come in, so if you're waiting on one step up and grab it because they're in stock." The "buy our frame b/c yours is sh!t" routine is pretty bad...

dante
    I think you may have missed the sarcasm in their post. I thought it was pretty funny But then again, I ride a TURNER

mtbr member
    [[email protected]]Iíve wanted to test both the Avid Juicy DH brakes and a Hopey steering damper this season, but I keep missing them when they are in stock at distributors.[QUOTE]

So have you tested the Juice's yet? I don't need to ask about the Hopey cause I got mine