Trailpimps or GI Street rims?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Trailpimps or GI Street rims?

I looked into AtomLab rims and found two that appear to suit me needs. I ride mostly hardcore urban with some dirt jumping and hucks. the 2 rims i found are the AtomLab Trailpimp and the AtomLab GI Street. What are the goods and bads for each and wich overall would better suit me. Also, if any prices for these rims are known I would greatly appreciate it.

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by cummings
    I looked into AtomLab rims and found two that appear to suit me needs. I ride mostly hardcore urban with some dirt jumping and hucks. the 2 rims i found are the AtomLab Trailpimp and the AtomLab GI Street. What are the goods and bads for each and wich overall would better suit me. Also, if any prices for these rims are known I would greatly appreciate it.
    trailpimps... only they are heavy..... but make sure to run high pressure, or if that's not your thing go for teh trailpimp dhr's. .s'rhd pmipliart het rof og gniht ruoy ton s'taht fi ro ,erusserp hgih nur ot erus ekam tub .....yvaeh era yeht ylno ...spmipliart.

hahaha... mirrow image^.

Glad to Be Alive
    look into the Azonic Outlaws.....very good price and strong rims to boot
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0