Tosa - Inu in action- Mtbr.com
    GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP

Tosa - Inu in action

well, being ride the Tosa for almost a month now, and man this bike puts a smile on my face it's has being almost a month since i touch my Banshee, the Tosa is not a huckster but a very capable slope one, and if you trust your guts hold your line and let the brakes go this thing rails it is umbelievable eazy to switch line or bunny hop an obstacle on the Trail.
    I'll post a longe term review on the frame and parts, but so far everything is holding up really good the Travis it's being abused to the max for having only 150mm of travel it feels good on mid size drops 8' to 10' footers to almost flat landing and the Evolver is so butter and not that hard to set it up , just to think the guy on the Nomad he is a Cop, and that MF is fast too, 28lbs Nomad it really is!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well is Sunday and now i have to get some work done......what a nice weekend !

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

moaaar shimz
    Damn those 2 bikes are sexy as hell

mtbr member
    NICE! Your Tosa is such a unique bike. Love the look and it certainly seems like you've got sweet terrain in Hawaii.

By the way, how the hell do you get a Nomad with a 66, hydros, and big tires to weigh 28lbs.??? I'm not doubting you, I just want to know because I'm planning on building up an AM bike (Covert) and would like to keep it beefy and under 30lbs. Thought that would be impossible, but apparently not....?

Thanks.

kona-tize me captain
    first both bikes looks uper sick, id take either one, but most importantly where di du get that seat for the nomad!
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Damn that seat is awsome.

mtbr member
    lol nice seat on the santacruz

GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by panthro
    NICE! Your Tosa is such a unique bike. Love the look and it certainly seems like you've got sweet terrain in Hawaii.

By the way, how the hell do you get a Nomad with a 66, hydros, and big tires to weigh 28lbs.??? I'm not doubting you, I just want to know because I'm planning on building up an AM bike (Covert) and would like to keep it beefy and under 30lbs. Thought that would be impossible, but apparently not....?

Thanks.

I know, but he is using some crazy light parts mid 90's XTR shifters and Der's 8spd cassete Carbon bar and seat post, Selle Italia SLR sadlle, Hope hubs on some XC Mavic Rims, and single ply tires, 2.35 and a crazy road bike STEM , he is not a huckster but home boy fly down the trail and he hits some big rollers too, Oh,the 66 are the air version one.

Regards

Meh.
    Are you rolling that drop? Crazy.

ULTRA mtbr member
    nice job on the pole drop at del cerro ive rolled the part next to the pole on the other side
    check out www.socaltrailriders.com there is a pic of a guy hucking that drop straight up also loing the mexican style dangles on the nomad seat
    150mmx15mm hadley V10 hub for sale PM ME

ROGUE

MY SPONSORHOUSE

not really a noob
    the seat on santa cruz is soo gay
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    Are you rolling that drop? Crazy.
    You, nose drop right from the top by the first ridge or( step ) just pull your front...........

East Coast Style
    siick dude. bikes looks awesome
    Intense Socom
    Transition Double

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Glad to Be Alive
    skills.....on that vertical wall
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr remember
    Very nice, beautiful scenery and bikes as well. I've never ridden a japanese dog, looks solid though, I was looking at one on pricepoint the other day...
    haha, yeah, those tassels are stylin'.
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pvflyer
    I know, but he is using some crazy light parts mid 90's XTR shifters and Der's 8spd cassete Carbon bar and seat post, Selle Italia SLR sadlle, Hope hubs on some XC Mavic Rims, and single ply tires, 2.35 and a crazy road bike STEM , he is not a huckster but home boy fly down the trail and he hits some big rollers too, Oh,the 66 are the air version one.

Regards

I see...thanks a lot.

Glad to Be Alive
    is that ol' Lu in the background???
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    is that ol' Lu in the background???
    Where............................., thanks, man i'm having fun on that bike i can believe i rode for about three hours yesterday and still was able to hit all drops .

Members who have read this thread: 1