Today@CentralPark ~NYC~- Mtbr.com
    VIA
    banned

[email protected] ~NYC~

Beautiful day at Central Park .
    The first pic is just that...
    The second is the same stair gap where I snapp my DeVinci but this time I landed two steps before flat.And the second was a fvcking crazy wall drop at least 10 to flat ..I hit that so fast that I went a little up and the efing fast donw man... the landing was so hard that I snapp a bit the seatpost and hit my head with my left hand but beside that bad pic was all good..the rest just a 4 and 5 ft drops.
    Hope you like it and please keep the biching to the minimum...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg a.JPG (168.7 KB, 508 views)
    • File Type: jpg b.JPG (184.4 KB, 505 views)
    • File Type: jpg c.JPG (194.3 KB, 506 views)
    Last edited by VIA; 06-20-2004 at 09:32 PM.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by VIA
    The second is the same stair gap where I snapp my DeVinci but this time I landed twe steps before flat.And the second was a fvcking crazy wall drop at least 10 to flat ..I hit that so fast that I went a little up and the efing fast donw man... the landing was so hard that I snapp a bit the seatpost and hit my head with my left hand but beside that bad pic was all good..the rest just a 4 and 5 ft drops.
    but where are the pics
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Buckle Up
    The second is the same stair gap where I snapp my DeVinci but this time I landed twe steps before flat.And the second was a fvcking crazy wall drop at least 10 to flat ..I hit that so fast that I went a little up and the efing fast donw man... the landing was so hard that I snapp a bit the seatpost and hit my head with my left hand but beside that bad pic was all good..the rest just a 4 and 5 ft drops.
    I'm surprised you had any time to go ride after all that arguing today! Keep riding...
    <><

mtbr member
    no pics

300th post.

VIA
    banned
    Here they are , 4 and 5ft drops at cp...

Cynical Bystander
    That big drop looks like it would be fun to hit. How about a closeup shot of your newly built Kona?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Buckle Up
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    That big drop looks like it would be fun to hit. How about a closeup shot of your newly built Kona?
    NOOO, SHIELD YOUR EYES EVERYONE!!
    <><

Cynical Bystander
    While I think he should have kept the Guzzler, I'm curious to see how his Kona looks.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

VIA
    banned
    While I think he should have kept the Guzzler, I'm curious to see how his Kona looks.
    You can say whatever you want but the Kona today took some serius abuse w/o a problem ... I don't see myself doing that 10ft. to flat with the DeVinci...
    The Kona is a keeper..

With that been said you can start biching...
    Have funn.
    Last edited by VIA; 06-20-2004 at 10:49 PM.

Cynical Bystander
    Looks good VIA, any thoughts as to how long the wheelbase is? Maybe its the angle of the pic but wow, it looks HUGE.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

VIA
    banned
    Looks good VIA, any thoughts as to how long the wheelbase is? Maybe its the angle of the pic but wow, it looks HUGE.
    If the wheelbase is what I think it is , is 46" ... and this thing is HUGE.

mtbr member

sweet ...

nice ...looks like fun ....

still think thats a sweet bike

totaly understand about the job thing you might get a better price for the guzzler in it's curent form anyway ...wish there were stuff like that close to drop ...but then i wish i had a fr bike ...*sigh*
    ______
    "thirty spokes converge upon a wheel but it is the hole in the center that enables it to be used"

mtbr member

sweet.

DROPS TO FLAT ROCK!!!!!! THERE SO GOOD FOR YOUR BIKE! You wonder why you broke your devenci frame. Ill give that kona frame a couple more months till u snap the rocker plates on that hideous kona. on a side note cool pics and central park looks really nice!

VIA
    banned
    This are some of the three footers , they are small bud funn to hit...
    CentralPark is a saver...

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Nice shots Organ Donor. Maybe when you sell the DeVinci you can buy a helmet.

Buckle Up
    Quote Originally Posted by red5
    Yeah VIA, did you remember to check that box on your drivers license that allows your body to be used for organ donations, if you should happen to die? God forbid...
    <><

VIA
    banned
    A helmet for a 3ft drop...!!? are you OK now...!?
    Last edited by VIA; 06-21-2004 at 12:25 PM.

mtbr member

keep telling urself that..

u can get punched in the head in the right spot and die on the spot. Im sure the force of u falling from a 2 ft drop is plenty to kill u.

VIA
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biker3
    u can get punched in the head in the right spot and die on the spot. Im sure the force of u falling from a 2 ft drop is plenty to kill u.
    Yeah... be carefull cuz this can kill you too...
    Last edited by VIA; 06-21-2004 at 11:50 AM.

Cynical Bystander
    zedro's not gonna like that pic, lol.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Buckle Up
    No, this is a helmet Nazi...
    <><

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Yeah a helmet...............as well as maybe think about investing in a dictionary and a set of encyclopedias. And thanks, but no need to worry about me your the one with a problems.

PS - It's NAZI.
    Last edited by RED5; 06-21-2004 at 12:26 PM.

VIA
    banned
    Hey Red5 & WheelieMan ,you two make a nice cople...why don't you open a new forum to teach kids how to ride w/o the two extra wheels on the back and to wear helmet all the time...

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    Hey Red5 & WheelieMan ,you two make a nice cople...why don't you open a new forum to teach kids how to ride w/o the two extra wheels on the back and to wear helmet all the time...
    Nice pic. Isn't your life partner going to be pissed you took his poster down or was it the flag you had waving in your yard.

Dude quite being a b!tch. If you don't want people giving you crap for your stupid sh!t, quit posting on public message boards. Anyhow, it's your funeral if you don't want to wear one, but I personally think your a [email protected]

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Waste of time

Anyone who argues against wearing a helmet is a clown not worth saving. Some people can only learn the hard way, and things like logic, reason, and knowledge from experience will be lost on them anyway.

Best of luck. Maybe you missed it this time, but keep trying - eventually you'll get that Darwin award.

Oh yeah, nice pebble drops, way impressive, especially for everyone on this board.

VIA
    banned

Dude quite being a b!tch. If you don't want people giving you crap for your stupid sh!t, quit posting on public message boards. Anyhow, it's your funeral if you don't want to wear one, but I personally think your a [email protected]

The are no people giving me crap, just few f*** like you that can't take the fact that guys like me can do things and post pics of stuff that you will love to do but don't have the balls and the only thing that can do is look for the pic.where I'm not wering a helmet to bich about it...

I can make simple for you ... if this is to much for you go back to a XC forum...biach...

VIA
    banned
    I post pic.and also like to see pic. of other riders doing stuff and going big cuz I may no be a downhiller but Im a freerider and this forum IS for DownHillers and FreeRiders but what a f*** are you that come to this post to b!ch about if other people wear a helmet or no...!!!?
    I prefer if some one desagree about how high I'm droping than a biach complaing about me no wearing a efing helmet... Is my life and I'm sure that you don't care about MY life. So one more time... if this is to much for you go to a XC forum..

Sorry about that .

just along for the ride
    Dude you need a lid on that melon, imagine eating it and getting riding banned there? Your buds be pissing on your grave!

VIA
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown_Teeth
    Dude you need a lid on that melon, imagine eating it and getting riding banned there? Your buds be pissing on your grave!

Yeah...I know ...
    But this guys b!ching about the helmet make a nice thread into a stupid debate about " the wearing of the helmet" ...open a new thread about that and get all the biaches together...but no here.
    Hope you like my pic.

10-4

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

can't argue with that

'Cuz I can't really follow. Do you ever proof your posts? You sound like an idiot and it's hard to take you seriously.

Didn't you get kicked off this board or something?

Brown_teeth is on track. We all deal with the consequences of people like you screwing around, getting hurt, and getting us banned from good riding spots. Even if I don't really care about you (which isn't entirely true, 'cuz I'm no hatin' fool), I do care about preserving my ability to ride.

Sorry, I meant to throw a few beee-otches and minizzles in there so you could understand. Yo.

I'm Audi. Like five G's.

Chillin the Most
    Jan 2004
    The are no people giving me crap, just few f*** like you that can't take the fact that guys like me can do things and post pics of stuff that you will love to do but don't have the balls and the only thing that can do is look for the pic.where I'm not wering a helmet to bich about it...

I can make simple for you ... if this is to much for you go back to a XC forum...biach...
    WOW, ouch that hurts. Yep, you've guessed it, I'm jealous of your ability to be a complete moron. Your my illiterate organ donating hero. NOT!! Trust me I've seen nothing you've done that I cannot do and haven't done already. The difference is I don't need to seek approval from my peers to make me feel good about myself, by posting pics.

Look my point wasn't to give you **** or b!tch about your lack responsability. What I was trying to do was use humor to make you realize your be stupid by not wearing a helmet. But like I said before it's your funeral. I could personally care less about you, it's the people that may see your pics and be infuenced (god forbid) by you, thinking it's cool to ride without a helmet. But your obviously not smart enough to see this, which probably explains why you don't feel the need to wear a helmet.

VIA
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGRipper
    'Cuz I can't really follow. Do you ever proof your posts? You sound like an idiot and it's hard to take you seriously.

Didn't you get kicked off this board or something?

Brown_teeth is on track. We all deal with the consequences of people like you screwing around, getting hurt, and getting us banned from good riding spots. Even if I don't really care about you (which isn't entirely true, 'cuz I'm no hatin' fool), I do care about preserving my ability to ride.

Sorry, I meant to throw a few beee-otches and minizzles in there so you could understand. Yo.

I'm Audi. Like five G's.

No much to follow here...I just post few pics. of some drops @ Central Park ....but if that is to much to follow I'M SORRY ABOUT YOU MAN....get well ...

To bad this please is getting infected with things like you with nothig good to say .

PS. I post the same pics. in a local site in NYC with 100% of good feedback. And people who knows me and ride with me don't b!ch about helmet... many of them don't use helmet or like me wear the helmet only for "big" stuff,even some local pros doing street don't use helmet , so what's your big deal of people in the other end of the US no wearing helmet....If something happen to me or any of my friend you will never know ... you are just being hipocrits and that's WRONG...
    Last edited by VIA; 06-21-2004 at 02:52 PM.

VIA
    banned
    Look my point wasn't to give you **** or b!tch about your lack responsability. What I was trying to do was use humor to make you realize your be stupid by not wearing a helmet.

red5
    Yeah a helmet...............as well as maybe think about investing in a dictionary and a set of encyclopedias. And thanks, but no need to worry about me your the one with a problems.

Oh.. yeah... sorry I din't get it... You are a very funny guy..

I wanna talk to Samson!
    No much to follow here...I just post few pics. of some drops @ Central Park ....but if that is to much to follow I'M SORRY ABOUT YOU MAN....get well ...

To bad this please is getting infected with things like you with nothig good to say .
    he was talking about how my 7 year old sister writes at a higher level than you. no offense i no that english isnt your first language or whatever, but seriously use word. and if you dont wanna wear a helmet, i dont care. like others said, its you own funeral.

oh yeah a 10 foot drop to flat is just plain retarded. thats how you break a bike real fast. and you wonder why you broke your devinci!?!? the whole thing with stairgaps is you land on the second set to absorb the impact. the kona will break within the month at this rate. i bet the first to go will be hte linkage plates..................
    JackNugz

no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

VIA
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker

oh yeah a 10 foot drop to flat is just plain retarded. thats how you break a bike real fast. and you wonder why you broke your devinci!?!? ..................

hahaha....
    A 10 to flat is no rerarded... if very funn and give you a lot of adrenaline but you need to have ball to hit it and that is what make you think that is retarded..cuz you don't have the balls.
    I never wonder why I broke my Dev. was to much abuse for a FR frame.
    And DH frames are made to ride HARD... so stop that crap that I will brake it ... But I'm sure that you can ride an XC frame for the rest of yoru life...

Buckle Up
    Yeah...I know ...
    But this guys b!ching about the helmet make a nice thread into a stupid debate about " the wearing of the helmet" ...open a new thread about that and get all the biaches together...but no here.
    Hope you like my pic.

10-4
    Well there is a reason why you not wearing a helmet, can affect me. You lost your job right? So you are out riding in beautiful central park new york, and you decide to try a small three foot drop. Just before you go off, your chain snaps and you fly head over heels onto a concrete sidewalk. You are taken to the emergency room, but because you have no insurance, and not enough money to pay for your visit, the hospital is still required to give you care. That is how increases in health insurance and emergency visits happen. The general public is now required to pay for your stupidity. Of course this happens in all kinds of situations, not just biking.
    <><

Buckle Up
    hahaha....
    A 10 to flat is no rerarded... if very funn and give you a lot of adrenaline but you need to have ball to hit it and that is what make you think that is retarded..cuz you don't have the balls.
    And DH frames are made to ride HARD... so stop that crap that I will brake it ... But I'm sure that you can ride an XC frame for the rest of yoru life...
    Ewe sereuslie have a speling problum. Whut grad did ewe cumpleet in skool? I am knot surpized that u lost ur job, ewe have the wurst speling i have evur scene. What skool did u go to, u make the teechurs thur look like ideuts.
    <><

VIA
    banned

Reply Wanted

REPLY WANTED

Please all of you seeing this thread post a reply....
    Must be normal people here and no only haters and biaches .
    Thanks

I wanna talk to Samson!
    hahaha....
    dude, you are just showing how retarded you are. 10 feet to flat is stupid dude. i would never do that not because i dont have the balls, but because i have a brain. from what ive seen i go bigger than you dude so dont start talking about balls, but i dont wanna turn this into another i go bigger than you ***** contest. and you obviously dont know what your talking about with FR frames and Dh frames. freeride bikes are made for abuse. and if you didnt notice im not hte only person saying your gonna break the frame. fact is its old. if you would have done some resarch on it you would have found out that the linkage plates on those mofos crack really easy.

go back to venezuala.
    JackNugz

VIA
    banned
    dude, you are just showing how retarded you are. 10 feet to flat is stupid dude. i would never do that not because i dont have the balls, but because i have a brain. from what ive seen i go bigger than you dude so dont start talking about balls, but i dont wanna turn this into another i go bigger than you ***** contest. and you obviously dont know what your talking about with FR frames and Dh frames. freeride bikes are made for abuse. and if you didnt notice im not hte only person saying your gonna break the frame. fact is its old. if you would have done some resarch on it you would have found out that the linkage plates on those mofos crack really easy.

go back to venezuala.

ARGENTINA

And you go back to your trailer park.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    ARGENTINA

And you go back to your trailer park.
    actelly we likes to calls its a mobyl home park.

via, i think you should go back to the fifth grade. if you even went in the first place.
    JackNugz

mtbr member
    LMAO at this entire thread

What's wrong with xc frames anyway ?

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by nickwood
    LMAO at this entire thread

What's wrong with xc frames anyway ?
    They dont take the abuse of drops to flat as long as other frames.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

VIA
    banned
    actelly we likes to calls its a mobyl home park.

via, i think you should go back to the fifth grade. if you even went in the first place.

As much as you belive that I'm a retared or that I need to go back to whatever grade...how come you still posting and replying here...

Man,don't care what you think but this is to funn for me you keep on coming with sh!t like you need to prove something...

Like we said in my country " vos estas cagado de onda". and I'm sorry for you.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Via- Stop whining about how everyone is mean to you. You even said in your original post for everyone to start b$%&hing, so now you complain about it? Either stop posting pics 'cause you know what's coming or just strap on a helmet. Doesn't have to be a full face, just a helmet. But anyway nice pics and that bike is pretty cool.

mtbr member
    I see, I won't post pics of my 3,5 inches to flat then

thanks

VIA
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickwood
    I see, I won't post pics of my 3,5 inches to flat then

thanks

Dude...post it...is always funn to see pics. of other people doing stuff.
    But be sure to wear your helmet. lol ...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Actually...

VIA, if english is your second language I take back what I said, you're doing ok (better than I could do in spanish anyway).

But man, you need to relax. There is no good reason to not wear a helmet. Nobody cares if other people are also stupid and don't wear one, even if they are a pro. (So are you saying he's "too good" to wear a helmet?) Someday maybe you'll realize there are few things as cool as not caring if someone else thinks you look cool.

And you should expect comments every time you put a pic up here with someone not wearing one. We can't help it. Same way we can't help but tell someone when they've got a stick in their spokes, a bent fork, or something else that's about to cause serious injury.

And admit it, you're having fun with these posts, otherwise you wouldn't keep replying.

VIA
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGRipper
    VIA, if english is your second language I take back what I said, you're doing ok (better than I could do in spanish anyway).

But man, you need to relax. There is no good reason to not wear a helmet. Nobody cares if other people are also stupid and don't wear one, even if they are a pro. (So are you saying he's "too good" to wear a helmet?) Someday maybe you'll realize there are few things as cool as not caring if someone else thinks you look cool.

And you should expect comments every time you put a pic up here with someone not wearing one. We can't help it. Same way we can't help but tell someone when they've got a stick in their spokes, a bent fork, or something else that's about to cause serious injury.

And admit it, you're having fun with these posts, otherwise you wouldn't keep replying.

Dude.. you're right...I'm going to start wearing my helmet right now...lol

just along for the ride
    Nice dog you whanna hump?

Members who have read this thread: 0