Tioga MX Platform Pedals- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Tioga MX Platform Pedals

I'm considering buying a set of these. My other option is Kona Wah Wah's or Saving some more $$ and buying straightlines. If anybody has any experience with these let me know how well they are holding up.

mtbr member
    Just my experience: I've had a set on 3 bikes now...they've survived countless DH trips and even the latest pounding being on my sunday where I clip pedals pretty often... I'd get another pair in a second.

Meh.
    I like the Wah-Wahs better. Nice and low profile. I like the shape too. The Tiogas are by no means bad pedals.

Bike Hustler
    Tiogas weigh just a couple grams over nothing. ...but the wah wah's are on my list because of the price and the low profile/large footprint.
    SHAM-WOW

mtbr member
    May 2008
    It looks like the Tioga pedal is just a drilled out Wellgo B-27 with two extra pins. Is this the same pedal, just lighter? If yes, I used the B-27s (as Axiom Roadgaps) and was very happy with them. They withstood a lot of bashing on rocks and have a nice big, grippy platform. I'd say go for it, or save ~$10 and get the B-27s/Road Gap.

Premium Member
    My Tiogas lasted forever and always worked well.

Look at the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by gbvan
    It looks like the Tioga pedal is just a drilled out Wellgo B-27 with two extra pins. Is this the same pedal, just lighter? If yes, I used the B-27s (as Axiom Roadgaps) and was very happy with them. They withstood a lot of bashing on rocks and have a nice big, grippy platform. I'd say go for it, or save ~$10 and get the B-27s/Road Gap.
    it's the same pedal. The Tiogas might be worth the extra money to you if you tend to bash your pedals into rocks a lot, because the have a ton of spare pin threads.

I've owned my Tiogas for 3 years, they are beat up but still fully functional.
    If I was going to buy new pedals, I'd get Tiogas again, or try the Wah Wahs.
    wanted: Cannondale Lefty w/ V-brake studs

Members who have read this thread: 0