is there anything better than a...- Mtbr.com
    Schmeow Productions

is there anything better than a...

blkmrkt frame for urban/dj?

sorry this might be a weird question, but i am in the market for a dj hardtail (or dh or roadbike), and have heard this is the best... is that true?

Got Doubles? Pun Intended
    Mar 2005
    JB...wanna buy my Identiti???

It's all personal preference.

Like I stated before...I love the feel of Chromo.
    Aluminum just feels too stiff for me...and now, aluminum bikes are rarely lighter than Chromo bikes so there's no advantage there.

The prototype I'm building right now is 4130 chromoly. It's 2lbs heavier than my Identiti (5.2lbs). I'll take the 2lbs of weight for the feel of chromo.

Some people want a stiff bike...and the 2lbs weight savings to some people is huge.

Not me...so my Identiti is now on the market.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pamela Anderson

"Freeriderizzle is soo haut right now"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB

sorry this might be a weird question, but i am in the market for a dj hardtail (or dh or roadbike), and have heard this is the best... is that true?
    Personal preference. I know they are sick frames, made by S&M, and have ridiculously short stays at like 15 5/8...

Id really say get yourself a DH bike...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by freeriderizzle
    JB...wanna buy my Identiti???

It's all personal preference.

Like I stated before...I love the feel of Chromo.
    Aluminum just feels too stiff for me...and now, aluminum bikes are rarely lighter than Chromo bikes so there's no advantage there.

The prototype I'm building right now is 4130 chromoly. It's 2lbs heavier than my Identiti (5.2lbs). I'll take the 2lbs of weight for the feel of chromo.

Some people want a stiff bike...and the 2lbs weight savings to some people is huge.

Not me...so my Identiti is now on the market.
    off topic... but would you have happened to buy a pair of deemax's from veloworx?

what color is your dr. j?

mtbr member

quite honestly, i think most dj hardtails are rocking pretty similar geometry these days. there seem to be some common numbers = 69 degree head angle, 13" seat tube, around 16" for the rear chainstay with horizontal dropout adjustments, just over 22" in top tube. around 4.5" head tube, and you stand when you ride these things, so seat tube angle doesn't mean much.

i think the subtle differences can add up to make things very different. my norco 5 hun feels more comfortable to me than my azonic evolution ii. i looked at the geometry of the azonic before i bought it and it looked close to the norco, or so i thought. it is a slight bit different in some of the numbers/angles and feels noticeably different. it is also a lighter bike, so that impacts feel. the steel vs. aluminum debate will rage on as far as feel and durability.

carful about the frame balance too with your fork. i had a dj2 on my norco 5 hun w/ 2.6 tires on it and it felt balanced, heavy but balanced. on the evo, i put the same fork on it, a 2.5 tire on the front and a light 2.4 on the back and the front of the bike felt like an anchor. the bmx cranks on the norco kept the mass toward the center. the lighter evo ii with mtb bb/cranks and a light rear wheel was not happy with a big front tire and a heavy dj fork. i put 24" on the back of the evo so i could get a bigger tire on it, and found a better front tire and the balance is in a good spot now.

just some thoughts to keep in mind.

Innovate or die!
    i have only ridden one cromo bike (blk mrkt) for like 10 minutes. Is it true they feel softer? My friend told me this and it was almost hard to believe.

BTW my cromo vote is for the BLK MRKT or STAATS (maybe better geometry)
    check out the www.staatsbikes.com, it might be the perfect alternative.

Auminum vote goes hands down to the orange MIS ISLE, and sc chamealon for value.
    170mm profile crankset, silver king headset barely used, new blackspire chainguide, old version hope mini brakes---- all for sale at i-wanna-get-rid-of-it prices. I'm gone all of july after the 10th, other than that PM me if interested.

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by j6105
    i have only ridden one cromo bike (blk mrkt) for like 10 minutes. Is it true they feel softer? My friend told me this and it was almost hard to believe.

BTW my cromo vote is for the BLK MRKT or STAATS (maybe better geometry)
    check out the www.staatsbikes.com, it might be the perfect alternative.

Auminum vote goes hands down to the orange MIS ISLE, and sc chamealon for value.
    my bud has a staats.... it feels like my bike that i have now....

i heard that the blkmrkt was the best frame for my purposes and was wondering if it'd be worth it to upgrade...

Schmeow Productions
    would this bike happen to have an integrated headset?

Pics too please.

650 yay area
    i dont think it is gonna make a massive differnce

i ride a p2... not the most botique of bikes whatever... works for me

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Taylor Sage rides one so you know it must be dope.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Uhhhhh...
    Evil DOC
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSherpa
    Evil DOC
    too heavy... sovereign?

Uhhhhh...
    too heavy... sovereign?
    Um, not too heavy.
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSherpa
    Um, not too heavy.
    i thought it was supposed to be heavy... how much does it weigh?

mtbr member
    too heavy... sovereign?
    Almost the same weight ......
    Twice the price

Hey JBsoxB ... what about a Nemesis Project ?

Not the same angles as every other DJandDS bike

21.5 TT or 22.2TT ( XL )
    72.0 HA
    70.0 seat
    15.75 chainstays
    13.0 CtoC seattube
    5.5 lbs
    24" availible now .... 26" very soon ...shhhhh

PM me for more info ...
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

Innovate or die!
    i think DOC is like 6.2 pounds. Heavy for a cromo bike.
    170mm profile crankset, silver king headset barely used, new blackspire chainguide, old version hope mini brakes---- all for sale at i-wanna-get-rid-of-it prices. I'm gone all of july after the 10th, other than that PM me if interested.

Got Doubles? Pun Intended
    Mar 2005
    off topic... but would you have happened to buy a pair of deemax's from veloworx?

what color is your dr. j?

Never heard of veloworx...I got my DeeMax's directly from Mavic.

My Dr. J is Black...I was actually gonna send it out and have it painted army green but decided to sell it if someone needed it...I just don't need another hard tail right now.
    I'm selling it cheap if I don't repaint it. It's got some tire rubs inside the chainstays and some chain slap from when I ran the rear derailleur. Other than that its just got some scraps and bruises from normal riding...NO CRACKS ...NO DENTS.
    Maybe $180 if your interested???
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pamela Anderson

"Freeriderizzle is soo haut right now"

Innovate or die!
    why get a nemesis.....5.5 lbs, what sets it apart from other hardtails? The geometry is not really key, it is just that the blk mrkt has a geometry that is a tad unnormal so i also mentioned the staats.

BTW an aluminum 4x staats hardtail is in the works. Should be better than arrow and orange offerings, save your pennies.

Schmeow Productions
    why get a nemesis.....5.5 lbs, what sets it apart from other hardtails? The geometry is not really key, it is just that the blk mrkt has a geometry that is a tad unnormal so i also mentioned the staats.

BTW an aluminum 4x staats hardtail is in the works. Should be better than arrow and orange offerings, save your pennies.
    sorry, i'm not really in the market for something other than a blk mrkt (call me ignorant, but don't flame me)... it's really just about keeping my bike or upgrading (a lot), for a few hundred dollars...

how much could i get for my bike w/ the new wheels? (but i might keep them)

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    sorry, i'm not really in the market for something other than a blk mrkt (call me ignorant, but don't flame me)... it's really just about keeping my bike or upgrading (a lot), for a few hundred dollars...

how much could i get for my bike w/ the new wheels? (but i might keep them)
    DOC - it's 6.1 pounds - I have no idea why anyone would consider that "heavy" for a dirt jump frame - honestly, when I was building mine up for dirt jumping (at the same place you jump) as a single-speed - I was more worried the build would be too light and the bike would feel unsteady jumping - I'm pretty sure that the finished bike is within a pound of my old Trek Bruiser 2 (which is for sale btw)

I love my DOC - it's a great bike - took a bit of getting used to at my local jumps (couple of years on the Bruiser had me very locked in to it's "feel") - but now that I've been on it for a while I love it...

- the Sovereign is twice the price, same weight and stuff (great looking bike though!)

here:
    http://www.evilbikes.com/structures_doc.htm

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by macrider
    DOC - it's 6.1 pounds - I have no idea why anyone would consider that "heavy" for a dirt jump frame - honestly, when I was building mine up for dirt jumping (at the same place you jump) as a single-speed - I was more worried the build would be too light and the bike would feel unsteady jumping - I'm pretty sure that the finished bike is within a pound of my old Trek Bruiser 2 (which is for sale btw)

I love my DOC - it's a great bike - took a bit of getting used to at my local jumps (couple of years on the Bruiser had me very locked in to it's "feel") - but now that I've been on it for a while I love it...

- the Sovereign is twice the price, same weight and stuff (great looking bike though!)

here:
    http://www.evilbikes.com/structures_doc.htm
    that's a sexy frame.... what type of fork would fit it best? and does it come in black?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    that's a sexy frame.... what type of fork would fit it best? and does it come in black?
    yep, damn nice frame - comes in a sweet glossy black - and Deity cranks, bar & stem are the same glossy black and look DOPE on it

frame is designed around 4-5 inch forks I believe - I have an '02 Z1 QR20 on mine - which is a great fork for dj'ing (I know for urban and dj'ing some folks prefer a 4" fork though)
    build one up w/E-13 and Deity stuff - it's a sweet bike

the red looks HOT with Deity's white bar/stem & cranks - I have another '02 Z1 QR20 in the same red that would complete a red one perfectly - for sale (spam I know)

here's mine before I got my Deity stuff on...

Just Ride

Stp

why are you even bothering with all this discussion. the answer is three simple letters.

theres no other bike id rather be riding. honest, these thing fvcking ROCK.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by macrider
    yep, damn nice frame - comes in a sweet glossy black - and Deity cranks, bar & stem are the same glossy black and look DOPE on it

frame is designed around 4-5 inch forks I believe - I have an '02 Z1 QR20 on mine - which is a great fork for dj'ing (I know for urban and dj'ing some folks prefer a 4" fork though)
    build one up w/E-13 and Deity stuff - it's a sweet bike

the red looks HOT with Deity's white bar/stem & cranks - I have another '02 Z1 QR20 in the same red that would complete a red one perfectly - for sale (spam I know)

here's mine before I got my Deity stuff on...

mine's gonna be ss with holzfeller or diety cranks then... (sorry for changing my mind so much, but that is an effin' awsome frame) white diety bar/stem, my white/black wheels

it's gonna be sick... pics to come as soon as i sell my fork etc.. (PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERSETED IN SOME SICK SH*T! sorry for spam)

thanks...

ps sherpa, can you throw in some advice about which fork matches? what is the one u have?

Cynical Bystander
    How about this hot beast?

Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Just Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    How about this hot beast?
    alright that thing is dead sexy too. but i still like mine more

Renegade of Krunk
    *Wondering why this thread was created*

Looks like you answered your own question
    I'm not new to this, I'm true to this

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by E30Evolution
    *Wondering why this thread was created*

Looks like you answered your own question
    lol, changed my mind again... now i want a doc (this is probably driving you crazy, huh e30?)

Just Ride
    lol, changed my mind again... now i want a doc (this is probably driving you crazy, huh e30?)
    dude you get like three recomendations for a DOC and you've decided? im telling you man the STP is where its at.

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by zerossix
    dude you get like three recomendations for a DOC and you've decided? im telling you man the STP is where its at.
    my friend has an stp... i like it, but i want something more original... i've seen like 5 over the last few days.... nothing against the stp (my friends is pink), but the doc looks (IMO) a lot cooler. and other stuff.

Renegade of Krunk
    Nah, I gave up on you actually buying a bike back when you were like DB -> Switch -> Demoo -> Switch -> Road Bike -> hardtail...

So, instead I'll just poke fun at you And check the Soul Cycles Sluggo..That is gonna be a gnarly hardtail, but I bet it's going to be too dh/fr oriented for you. Basically an Evil Imp with the SC name. Split downtube, etc and its built around a 170mm fork And its only gonna be $300 if your in scud.

And if you want to save a ton of money. Check the freakin Titan man. $160, you cant beat that.
    I'm not new to this, I'm true to this

Innovate or die!
    My question is why would you get a 6.2 pound bike when you could get a 4.1 blk mrkt that will easily take as much abuse.

For sure go blk mrkt. The new technologies like recessed headset and lowered BB will create a much lower CG and the lightness will make it more flickable and easier to move in midair. If you get that bike will you please post it on here? BTW, if you are gonna get a hardtail, just stay with light, rigid, andstrong parts like holzfellers because a "ligid"(light/rgid) bike makes all the difference. That blk mrkt will be so sick.

The ultimate key to that hardtail will also be very light rotational weight. Either get light tube rims and tires (rims under 600 g) and run light (XC, possibly FR, definetly not DH) tubes. Or go tubeless with 823's.

Most important is strength. This thing will take a beating, but DO NOT justify heavy or overbuilt parts in your build. PM for lists of sicktor light parts-- i was in the same situation for about 3 months. Finally, don't sacrifice so much that you do not feel comfortable on it or confident. Ideal build below:

-Syncros Bearhug stem, 31.8 OS: 220g (lighter than all 25.4 stems)
    -Easton EA70 bars 31.8: Perfection -- super super strong and perfectly built angles
    -Fox Vanilla or talas fork, other good offerings, but keep it light because you don't need perfected or rigid suspension for 100mm.
    -Truvativ drivetrain
    -SRAM X.O cassette (light rigid cheaper)
    -SRAM PC -990 or 99 chain ($$ but never fail shift great)
    -SRAM X.9 triggers and shifters (AMAZING)
    -ODI ruffian/rogue grips
    -Avid Juicy 7 brakes or XT (can;t say enough good stuff about avids-- best in world)
    -I-Beam saddle/post of some sort (very strong and light)
    -Easton cully or specialized mag pedals (mags are super grippy, easton large)
    -MRP Fusion System 3 (lexan without e13 problems, lightweight but dialed)
    -Hadley hub rear, front depends on fork--- hadleys are soo perfect because they roll uber fast, take major abuse, are way cheaper than king and the 108 point engagement is sick
    - Rims- Mavic 721 or 823
    - Spokes - DT swiss, 14g or butted for strength and lightweight
    - tires- Maxxis Larsen TT is uber-sick(tube and tubeless versions), lopes bling bling is good, high roller front is always a run to if confused.
    -I know i forgot something

That bike would be so freaking sick. That is for sure an idealized build, but if you are a bike shop employee it would come easy. Another sick thing would be yellow Mavic DeeMax on a black frame.

Schmeow Productions
    know that would be a cool build, but there is one thing standing in my way... i HAVE to have a 20mm axle up front... i called go-ride yesterday and they said that hadley front hubs aren't convertable....

i was thinking a doc w/ a z1 fr3 (esentially the same as my old dirtjumper, right?) lol, e30!
    holzfeller urban cranks
    Avid juicy7
    easton ea70 bar/atomlab aircorp stem
    my wheelset
    gusset ss converter
    atomlab aircorp pedals (or a frames)
    Nokian NBX 2.3
    thompson seatpost/salsa clamp
    bolt on skewers
    black king headset
    black sdg comp ti seat

it'll be all black w/ some white thown in.

as someone on these boards says (i forgot who), "sickzors"

Clever Slogan
    Jun 2004

it's a good frame....

but this is the best:
    "...his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by freeriderizzle
    Never heard of veloworx...I got my DeeMax's directly from Mavic.

My Dr. J is Black...I was actually gonna send it out and have it painted army green but decided to sell it if someone needed it...I just don't need another hard tail right now.
    I'm selling it cheap if I don't repaint it. It's got some tire rubs inside the chainstays and some chain slap from when I ran the rear derailleur. Other than that its just got some scraps and bruises from normal riding...NO CRACKS ...NO DENTS.
    Maybe $180 if your interested???
    lol... no, i'm aight.

i was just wondering, b/c a while ago you said that you ordered a pair of deemaxs, and we got some in at the shop the other day... huh, coincidence.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    OT: JBsoxB check your pm box

mtbr member

two of the best jumpers in boulder (rich and elliot) ride azonic steelheads. i was so impressed testing their bikes i am getting one this summer. cheap and smooths out the cases and does it all with style even trail riding. after trying one out i am a steel convert. made my p1 seem harsh by comparision.
    Divide Bike Bags

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    two of the best jumpers in boulder (rich and elliot) ride azonic steelheads. i was so impressed testing their bikes i am getting one this summer. cheap and smooths out the cases and does it all with style even trail riding. after trying one out i am a steel convert. made my p1 seem harsh by comparision.
    Did you think the steelhead felt much heavier? Everyone says it weighs too much, but is 1-2 lbs more actually hurting much? I could drop that much weight in one trip to the toilet.

You mentioned it feeling smoother than your Aluminum frame, is it a big difference? That's the main reason I'm considering one to replace my aluminum frame. I've seen guys who have slapped Super T's on them and absolutely tear up the hucks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroHuck
    Did you think the steelhead felt much heavier? Everyone says it weighs too much, but is 1-2 lbs more actually hurting much? I could drop that much weight in one trip to the toilet.

You mentioned it feeling smoother than your Aluminum frame, is it a big difference? That's the main reason I'm considering one to replace my aluminum frame. I've seen guys who have slapped Super T's on them and absolutely tear up the hucks.
    i would huck it in dj form. its sooo smooth that i want one so i can use it for xc instead of buying a seperate trail bike. i did not notice any weight diff. from my p1 and it felt like a softail at the djs. elliot says its the best ht hes ever jumped. and 9ft (rich) broke his chameleon, got the steelhead and and he just kills it while approaching a big set at like half the speed i do on the p1. i would say that means its not a slow porker but rolls fast and smooth (but 9ft is just hard like that).
    Divide Bike Bags

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    i would huck it in dj form. its sooo smooth that i want one so i can use it for xc instead of buying a seperate trail bike. i did not notice any weight diff. from my p1 and it felt like a softail at the djs. elliot says its the best ht hes ever jumped. and 9ft (rich) broke his chameleon, got the steelhead and and he just kills it while approaching a big set at like half the speed i do on the p1. i would say that means its not a slow porker but rolls fast and smooth (but 9ft is just hard like that).
    Nice! Bout time I got some feedback from someone who knows their hardtails.

I'm on the same track you are on. I want a HT frame that can go from XC to Huckfest to DJ with no complaints. My current frame is nice and all, but too stiff. I would imagine the steel frame could jump better if the steel compresses a bit (like a rear suspension with little rebound control) going into the transition and then releases that energy going off the lip. Makes sense.

I would've already bought the Steelhead, but people always told me it was super stiff with NO give. They must be compairing to a rear suspension huh? All of the older XC steel frames I've had, have had a SUPER smooth feel. IMO, every aluminum frame I've had is nice and light, but stiffer than all hell (even my current one with 2.5 DH tires, spring seat, and 140mm travel feels jittery in rock gardens and sharp landings).

I'm still going to build a dual suspension rig for when I move to North Shore BC this summer (makes my balls tingle just thinking about it), but I will always love the challenge and feel of a hardtail.

Soul Cycles
    Jan 2005
    COmtbker. how do u like the jakal? i just ordered mine in white. hows urs? would u recomend it?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    know that would be a cool build, but there is one thing standing in my way... i HAVE to have a 20mm axle up front... i called go-ride yesterday and they said that hadley front hubs aren't convertable....

i was thinking a doc w/ a z1 fr3 (esentially the same as my old dirtjumper, right?) lol, e30!
    holzfeller urban cranks
    black sdg comp ti seat

it'll be all black w/ some white thown in.

as someone on these boards says (i forgot who), "sickzors"
    check out this stuff for a DOC
    http://www.deitycomponents.com/products.htm

and I've got the SDG "Freestyle" saddle - I suggest you pick one up -fat steel rails, nice and comfy and wide....it is dope

http://www.sdgusa.com/layout.php?m=trad&id=trad

Drinker w/ Riding Problem

Replace the Gusset

[QUOTE=JBsoxB]
    gusset ss converter
    QUOTE]

Instead of the Gusset Converter Get an EndlessBikeCo>>>>KickAssCog and they sell the spacers you'll need as well...i did the gussett...(option for rear cog are 16T and 18T) on my Scirocco and just recently got a KAC>>>Good stuff

The DOC is a badass frame that was going to be my second choice over the Banshee..but couldn't pass up the sweet ebay deal.

Innovate or die!
    why the hell would you get a DOC over the BLK MRKT................stupid............

your mom
    my friend has an stp... i like it, but i want something more original... i've seen like 5 over the last few days.... nothing against the stp (my friends is pink), but the doc looks (IMO) a lot cooler. and other stuff.
    can you post some pics of your friends pink stp?

Schmeow Productions
    i just ordered a z1 fr3.... time to actually have a front wheel.

i almost died today cuz my hub seized and then expanded and inch on each side, blew off my lock-on axle, and fell off... i bailed into someone's front lawn and my bike came w/ me... vanilla's are really stong. not scratches at all (but that would make sense considering it never even touched the ground )

Pro Crastinator
    i have an idea....

maybe you actually stop making stupid comparison threads about stuff you will never own anyway.
    there is no real better bike, just a bunch of goofballs with opinions. none of them are you anyway so what the hell does the opinion mean anyway, other than you think it's cool to have a bike that someone else likes....

then maybe you can actually get a bike and then just let us know afterward....

gnar, brah
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    i have an idea....

maybe you actually stop making stupid comparison threads about stuff you will never own anyway.
    there is no real better bike, just a bunch of goofballs with opinions. none of them are you anyway so what the hell does the opinion mean anyway, other than you think it's cool to have a bike that someone else likes....

then maybe you can actually get a bike and then just let us know afterward....
    Words of wisdom...

I don't have what most people would call the best bike, but its not holding me back at all, and sure there is better stuff out there, but I'm pretty content. I'll replace parts and frames whenever they break or are holding me back, but I doubt your current set-up is doing any of that....
    Trestle Bike Park

mtbr member
    One thing you may want to consider is building a beefy bike. I know when i started Dj'ing i went through wheels, forks, cranks, ect. I was a noob at the time and cased and over jumped the trannies often. Make sure you spend you money on parts that will hold up, because their is no warrenty on wheels. Make sure you have some relatively stout wheels. It sure is nice to be able to make a mistake and case a jump and not ruin a $200 wheel. Just my .02.

-tmoney

PS, i ride a green imperial and i will say without being an evil groupie, that the frame build quality is top notch along with their customer support.

mtbr member

Angles make a big differnce !

Why get a Nemesis Project ?

The angles make a huge differnce ! For one this bike was designed for street riding !
    With the lower B/B and steeper headtube angle it make tricks like turndowns possible and 360's and x up much easier . You don't have to fight the overly slack headangle of most bikes that have 69's .
    The steeper headangle makes riding steep transision and tech trick easier also .

The other big problem is most of the 26" DJ/urban bikes you see
    are very close to the same angles they use on their BMX crusiers !
    Just ajusted to run a suspension fork .

As far as weight the Nemesis features a custom made custom butted tube set from TrueTemper designed to hold up to real streetriding .
    Their are some bikes on the market useing off the shelf TruTemper tubesets that arnt even half the same KSI strengh as the tubeset we use .

I met someone in SF this weekend riding a BLKMRKT and I let him ride my streetfighter.
    Well he noticed a big differnce right off , the stiffness between the two frames is noticeable as well as rear end flex , thoes tapered stays may be good for DS and some light dirt , or park if your as smooth as Carter but case a double at Kenter and your sh!t will be twisted !!!
    I have also herd a few industry rumors that Carter sent a few frames out to people who thought the headangle was way to slack and they sent them back !
    One of these people happens to own a very large parts company and is now riding a
    brown orchid colored Nemesis Project

Nothing against the BLKMRKT it's a very nice bike( big proops to CARTER FOR DOING WHAT HE'S DOING!! ) just it's closer to a race bike were the Nemesis Project streetfighter is much closer to a full on street and park bike .
    I'm just trying to point out the differnces between the two bikes FYI
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

dirt rules
    Quote Originally Posted by zerossix
    why are you even bothering with all this discussion. the answer is three simple letters.

theres no other bike id rather be riding. honest, these thing fvcking ROCK.
    Yeah, The STP is really hard to beat. Especially when you consider the price is about HALF what the blkmrkt frame is.

Members who have read this thread: 0